It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allies of Humanity-urgent message from aliens ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Text Orangereply to post by easynow

Consider the source of this interview! It's essential to be aware of who is doing the interviewing. Dig a little deeper. What is Lueder's motivation for doing this interview? What is his agenda?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

why dont you help us out and tell us what you know ?

i never heard of this guy until i found that interview and i dont see how it matters who interviewed Mr. Summers...... wouldnt the message be the same ?

god i hate these anonymous posts.......

[edit on 2-6-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
the only result from a google search is bret's web page wich does not explain who he is. so why not be forthcoming and tell me what you know ?

are you implying that Mr. Summers and Mr. Lueder are making this up ?

www.bretlueder.com...
bret lueder's home page

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
from what i can tell it seems to be a message from E.T.'s claiming to be here to help us merge with all of the other E.T. life that is supposedly visiting this earth and to assist us in reaching a higher consciousness and assist in discolsure by the goverments of this world.

Then I would say they are doing a piss poor job. Perhaps they need to rethink their strategy.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey easynow! A friend sent me this link just last week. I am sorry but it was so general and boring, other "so called" alien groups have at the least been interesting.

It's best to go vertical and get the information ourselves, I think.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

The message is that they are here to assist us....not do it for us.

so if anyone is doing a piss poor job it is us.

you have to read the message to understand what they are really trying to tell us and to take something out of context will confuse you wich is why you made the statement you did.

we as humans have to reach a higher state of existence in order to overcome the problems that we face. that is their message.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

thanks for your post,

I am sorry but it was so general and boring, other "so called" alien groups have at the least been interesting.

i understand how you could feel this way about it. there are other alien groups such as the galactic federation of light and this seemed to be similar. i am no expert on this subject but i have to admit i am curious and that is why i posted this so i could maybe gain some knowledge from other ATS members that maybe know what this all means.

It's best to go vertical and get the information ourselves, I think.

i dont know....i have never channeled or talk to aliens or anything and i dont think i want to try it. other posters have warned about this.

your friend that sent you this....what do they think about it ?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I agree with the others then, I would not suggest channeling. I will send you a U2U and explain.

Going vertical means connecting with higher dimensional aspects of yourself that knows this stuff. We really do not need the answers from outside ourselves. More in the U2U.

Cindy

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It reads well. It resonates in a way that is consistent with some of my own ideals about the future and fate of humanity.

I didn't get that worrisome little itch between my shoulder blades until I saw where the FULL context of the 'writings' could be purchased through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.

I'd like to believe. I remain open-minded, but guarded.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

thanks for your input,

i think this message would resonate with anyone that cares about the future of mankind and that we as humans need to evolve to the next level of knowledge and reality.

i can understand anyones apprehension in buying a book when this message is supposed to be from E.T.'s........

if Mr. Summers is being truthful about this......how could he afford to spread this message in a world that is driven by money ? i am sure it costs money to have a website or travel to speak at different places.

i dont know...i am trying to rationalize this in my own mind.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
may sound strange to some,but aliens have been fighting over us for a long time.

for a long time we have been ruled by the anunnaki..things i hope will change soon.

the galactic federation is going to help us out...i hope/think

research it imo

it's time the good guys took charge imo

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

thanks for your post,

yes that does sound strange doesnt it ?...lol... aliens fighting over us...

it seems some are fighting for us...i think ?!

i am aware of the galactic federation already and i have alway's been a skeptic. but some of it does make sense and i think their message is similar to this.

is MR. Summers channeling the same aliens as the galactic federation ?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

i dont know who that is,but hey if the message is about the good ones coming to help us.. i am all for that.

i'll check out that website and get back to you...in the meantime you/all can check out these messages.
www.youtube.com...
www.geocities.com...
www.youtube.com...

you can sign this petition if you like..
www.petitiononline.com...

take care...much love to all

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Skipper1975

thanks for your post,

yes that does sound strange doesnt it ?...lol... aliens fighting over us...

it seems some are fighting for us...i think ?!

i am aware of the galactic federation already and i have alway's been a skeptic. but some of it does make sense and i think their message is similar to this.

is MR. Summers channeling the same aliens as the galactic federation ?

Actually in my opinion, both are true and have been true. The GF not legit except for misinformation,my opinion. I followed it for years!
I am sure Sheldon believe's it is a good thing but ....oh well, just my 2 cents.

Hey Easy that email coming later on. My boss has been around all day. LOL

[edit on 3-6-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
hi all

just listened to the Marshall Summers interview on Coast to Coast with George Noory on June 9th. this is the first i have heard of the Allies of Humanity, i'm very intrigued. i'm in the midst of reading more, but like easynow, i'm curious to hear from the UFO community. if it's a sham it would be a waste of my time to delve further.

judging from the posts here, i believe it's worth continuing. as long as i don't have to shell out any money...

if anyone is interested i can share copies of the interview on C2C. i just need to do some editing to the mp3 file.

jimbo

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

seems there are people in Colorado that are part of a study group to to explore the meaning of these messages. if you read some of their comments you will see that some of them dont want these aliens to help in any way because they feel that things will be manipulated in favor of the aliens and not in the best intrest of humanity.

Denver Colorado is where The CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY is setup.

Just thought I would point that out.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I know that the flying sources apparently kept by the US government were a trade... for some substance

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Considering this is also from a channeled source, I still found this interesting:

Many people will be selected, but a few will be chosen based upon these particular qualities. Your visitors will seek to gain allegiance with these individuals, to gain their trust and to gain their devotion, telling the recipients that the visitors are here to uplift humanity spiritually, to give humanity new hope, new blessings and new power—indeed promising the things that people want so dearly but have not yet found themselves....

The effort here is to pacify and to reeducate people through spiritual persuasion. This “Pacification Program” is used differently with different religious groups depending upon their ideals and their temperament. It is always aimed at receptive individuals. Here it is hoped that people will lose their sense of discernment and will become wholly trusting of the greater power that they feel is being given to them by the visitors. Once this allegiance is established, it becomes increasingly difficult for people to discern what they know within themselves from what is being told to them.

In fact, this brought to mind the wonderful contact experiences, some face to face, with the galactic federation, ashtar command guys, unfortunately it tends to cast some negative light on positive forces. Thats why, I have a cautious optimism about such things, and really wonder how, without countless dying, we will turn this around.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Even though I don't embrace this information, this is something I have thought myself:

However, the Greater Community is a competitive environment, a difficult environment. Those who engage in space travel do not represent the spiritually advanced, for those who are spiritually advanced seek insulation from the Greater Community. They do not seek commerce. They do not seek to influence other races or to engage in the very complex array of relationships that are established for mutual trade and benefit. Instead, the spiritually advanced seek to remain hidden. This is a very different understanding, perhaps, but a necessary one for you to come to comprehend the great predicament that humanity is facing.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hey guys!

HAHAHA this site makes me laugh!

Ok so you can read the things online....However "Order the books now! We put them on commercial market to be more widespread" Now if thats not a scam I don't know what is!

However even if it is a scam site the message might be real...
We won't know until something happens right!

Sincerely,
joshedis

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join