It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allies of Humanity-urgent message from aliens ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
do people around here honestly not????

no disrespect intended, but i've been studying the secrets and lies of the government for a while now, and not saying this or any other article is gospel, but for you to just dismiss it without a thought, well, needless to say that is why the world is in a mess and we are all slaves! open your mind, and just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean someone else doesn't or that it's not true

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
One would have thought a benevolent and intelligent race of space-aliens (inter-dimensionary interaction is impossible, fyi - What comes from one dimension does not fit into another without seriously messing with every physical law known to man) would come up with a better name for themselves than "Allies of humanity".

I mean, do they not have a word of their own that symbolises co-operation and honesty?

thanks for your post,

not to argue with you but.... who really knows what the ramifications would be of if there are any in different dimensions interacting with each other ?

nobody can prove it can't happen and vise versa... imo

I mean, do they not have a word of their own that symbolises co-operation and honesty?

maybe they do but why would they speak in their language if you couldnt understand it ?

what would you suggest the y say

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I would suggest they use their own language as a means of bridging the gap between our species.

Then again, i suppose "Allies of Humanity" does sound better than "Origarc Fles-Meet".

You are right about the inter-dimensionary bit - it is a truly random event... but...

Let's just say there's more chances of things going pear-shaped then there are the basic patterns of our dimensionary space melding together in order to support two seperate dimensionary beings in a single dimension.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
So I can find everything out for a small fee of 14.95 billable to Amazon.com?

If the message is so important why isn't it free?
I highly doubt that if there are Allies of Humanity that they would need to charge us for this so-called urgent message.

i dont represent or promote this in any way just so you know

i am as skeptical as anyone but i have to think that trying to spread a message would involve books and books are not free to publish them last time i checked...

[edit on 31-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

I would suggest they use their own language as a means of bridging the gap between our species.

these are supposed channeled messages ...and i dont know if anyone could actually understand an alien language. they might not have a language because it is all thought patterns not speech patterns from what i understand about it.

Then again, i suppose "Allies of Humanity" does sound better than "Origarc Fles-Meet".

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by realism
do people around here honestly not????

no disrespect intended, but i've been studying the secrets and lies of the government for a while now, and not saying this or any other article is gospel, but for you to just dismiss it without a thought, well, needless to say that is why the world is in a mess and we are all slaves! open your mind, and just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean someone else doesn't or that it's not true

like i said earlier there are alot of alien nwo conspiracies out there on the web.

do i believe it could happen ?...........YES.....

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

If they were at that particular stage of existence, i somewhat doubt they would even be interested in us.

Most likely, if we were to encounter an alien race we could understand, all that would be different really is the speed of our technological process.

What took us 10,000 years to do may have taken other races 100,000 years, and then some other races may have done the same in only a 1,000.

It depends strongly on the type of species - if it is aggressive, and is after our territory, one would imagine such a species to be relatively young in comparision to a species that has realised it cannot simply go from planet to planet plundering everything it can (kinda like where we're headed).

If it was not aggressive, one would still be very cautious of the relationship between the two species - as after all, age brings old grudges, and enemies long forgotten may choose to visit wrath upon the friends of their enemies.

I can understand open hostility, at least...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

If they were at that particular stage of existence, i somewhat doubt they would even be interested in us.

that may have been the case in the past... but what this message is telling us is that there are other alien races that are infiltrating this planet in many different ways and the bringers of this message are not going to intervene... but are only telling us whats going on so we as humans can try to correct this infiltrating alien agenda.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Lol, it's like the Saudis not telling everyone else about 9/11.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
reply to post by easynow

Lol, it's like the Saudis not telling everyone else about 9/11.

well i believe it would be like the Saudis TELLING everyone about 9/11 but not intervening themselves to try and correct it......

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by calibanvov
Easynow, I read it. It was intriguing, but not sure how to judge it yet, just keeping it in mind.

thanks for your post,

i completely understand your initial thoughts about it.

it is alot of material to cover and it takes a while to create your own personal objectivity to the whole idea. thats what i had to do before i could even think about understanding what is really being presented here.

after coming to some conclusions i felt i needed to share this with people here on ATS to see what everyone else thought so maybe i could come to a final conclusion.

i am looking forward to any discussion or opinion you have about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Space ships are real, the government has them.

Thats all I am sure of.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by easynow

Space ships are real, the government has them.

Thats all I am sure of.

These posts are real, ATS has them.

Thats all i am sure of.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by realism

We are not slaves?

We do not know anything else other than what the government tells us.
The rest is called secrets or conspiracy.
There are many firm believers in copy from sources that cloud real issues.

We do not work for them unless we do what we are told.
There is no recourse to UFOs or 911 or other lies or conspiracies on their
part.

Some may be OK but others are not free to think or act without
butting heads with those of the mind set of the slave holders.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

We are not communicating through any mechanical device, but through a spiritual channel that is free from interference. Though we live in the physical, as do you, we are given the privilege to communicate in this way in order to deliver the information that we must share with you.

What bothers me is that they seem to be using a human being as a simple telephone. "Through a spiritual channel" I understand they use the mind of a human being as a telephone. I mean, why can't somebody who is communicating with ET's just presenting it as that "From telepathic communication I have learned this and that from some entity calling itself "Allies of humanity". Seriously, I would never channel because it freaks me out that there could be someone/thing else using my mind as just a means to communicate with others. Any information I gather from entities in a nonphysical way I would present after I'd explained how I got it. They say they are allies warning us for less benevolent ET's, yet they could simply do that for those paranoid folks out there who believe ET's are bad (but these aren't so you can trust them). And then lateron it appears they were in the same league anyway.

And if the person who is channeling takes the advice of the Allies to heart he would shut himself completely off their influence nor expose himself but rather remain hidden just as the Allies claim they are doing (yet are coming out of their hiding at the same time...). Afterall, there is a huge invasion already taking place, what would happen if you oppose them?

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I believe you raise a very valid point Dragonfly 79. The communication is done through the "spiritual channeling". So this individual reflects whats in his own mind during the communication. Humans have predesposition and cannot be completly objective no matter how hard we try. This person would have his own beliefs influencing the message unintentionally. Not only that, if hes 'spiritually connecting', he may be connecting with some creepy stuff that may be decieving him.

Its very interesting but I dont think you should conclude anything 100% trustworthy.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by calibanvov

thanks for your posts everyone,

The communication is done through the "spiritual channeling". So this individual reflects whats in his own mind during the communication.

i agree with you ...you would think that the persons own beliefs could somehow create or distort any real message and is one of the reasons i was skeptical of channeled messages.

Humans have predesposition and cannot be completly objective no matter how hard we try.

your conclusions made me dig a little deeper into the person channeling this message and what i found was astonishing to say the least.

the person channeling this message for humanity is Marshall Vian Summers and he claims to have years of experience channeling "angelic beings"... wich i found to be quite interesting.

he claims to have been in contact with angelic beings and while at this process he was recieving and recording a message from God.

Marshall Vian Summers was sent into the world to receive a New Message from God.

In 1982, at the age of 33, he had a direct encounter with the Unseen Ones, the Angelic Presence who had been guiding and preparing him all along.

In addition, he had to be able to endure thousands of hours of direct contact with the Angelic Presence, receiving and recording the New Message from God. This put a great strain upon him, both mentally and physically. It is a process that few in the world today understand.

www.newmessage.org...
Who is Marshall Vian Summers?

it states in this next article or interview that was done by a Bret Lueder that these angelic beings told him about this upcoming message from a group of beings refered to as the Allies of Humanity.

This Angelic Presence further informed Summers that he was to prepare for a particular transmission from a group of beings who have referred to themselves as the “allies” of humanity. So he set up recording equipment and in Dec ’97 the first two briefings were given with what Summers says was a “great sense of compassion.”

now this is the part that i was interested in because it seems to me he was aware that other things could influence his channeling of the message...

Although I am a student of world religion, I have to be careful because I am presenting something here so complete in and of itself. It is not a patchwork of influences but rather has its own integrity. I have to be careful not to try to tie ‘this to that’ but to really focus on presenting, as much as I’m able, as much of the complete picture as I can of what The Way of Knowledge and the Greater Community Spirituality are and why they are being given at this time. I consider myself a messenger and as a messenger I have to make sure that the message remains undiluted even by things that I find intriguing or fascinating. So I have had to maintain a balance about being aware of certain things but also maintaining my awareness of what I am doing with the Allies. So yes, I think you have made an accurate observation.”

i really liked this interview and i thought it made this message a little easier to comprehend ...and if your interested in this i highly reccomend reading this entire interview.

“The Allies’ briefings are attempting to do a few important things. First of all, they are trying to give us a picture of what life is really like in our local universe.

A lot of energy is wasted on the secret government cover-ups and whether the government is hiding anything so there is a kind of gross naivet� in the UFO community where few if anybody is asking ‘Who is really visiting us?’

www.bretlueder.com...
Marshall Vian Summers and the Allies of Humanity

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellHound63S
reply to post by easynow

WOW, I like what I've read.

I see no adds at all. I can't see them selling anything at all. If its not real its exactly what we as humans should demand of not only the aliens but of our government as well.

Sounds like a constitution of the world, I'd have to finnish reading it and studdying it, but I'd sign it so far. Self determination is all I've ever wanted or asked for from anyone.

www.humansovereignty.org...

thanks for the link,

that declaration is exactly what the Allies of Humanity want us to do , declare our rights and expose any agreements the goverments may have with any E.T. race.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neiby
Project Blue Beam? I just read the first few paragraphs of that linked article and couldn't read anymore. Absolute silliness and drivel. Do people around here honestly believe this stuff?

i agree really funny stuff.....fake

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
[edit on 6-4-2008 by easynow]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join