It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cryptic question ;)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
(It is - "cryptic", I mean - and I apologise for it.
But there is a purpose to it: I would simply like to preemptively weed out replies that would sidetrack this thread and make it branch in all directions...
)

This is a question for all you serious "reality" manipulators out there:

When you are trying to compose a certain time line or reality "horizon", if you will, or - especially! - access it, do you notice anything particular about your FEET?
(I am not referring to their shape.)

If you do, you know what I am talking about, because there is no way to miss it.
And I would be grateful for any feedback regarding the sensation and/or its causes.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
WOW!!!!

I am not a reality manipulator much anymore- but I am going to try a few things and watch me feet. Does this work if the person you are trying to manipulate knows it?

The reason I ask- is manipulating reality is a very tough habit to break- and even more difficult to learn. And what scale does this manipulation have to be to notice a difference.

Telling lies all day long while watching my feet could land me in a looney bin should someone who cares about me, catch me doing it.

Also this is an exercise that out of pure curiosity and fascination could cause people to begin manipulating reality and send them into liars club. There are enough of those already.

Remember that manipulating a fat person to get out more, regardless of shame, but by good intentions for your friend- is also a manipulation of reality- and lots of people do this.

So, could you be a bit more specific?

[edit on 29-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

This is a question for all you serious "reality" manipulators out there:

When you are trying to compose a certain time line or reality "horizon", if you will, or - especially! - access it,

I need you to rephrase this part. Not sure if you are manipulating time or outcome.

Also,
Are you wanting to know if others feel this or some sort of organic cause?

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Illahee]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

The tugging, floating, tingling and pulling sensations at the feet are not necessarily active with all such occurences...in my most humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Are you talking about your feet feeling heavy? I think I've read that's part of a psychic grounding technique.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
OK, I see the potential "weeds" are fenced out - well, were
- so I might as well offer a bit more detail. (And that's all there is: just a bit more.)

Whenever I am "growing" (into) a situation that supposedly doesn't exist in this time line, I feel this almost intolerable "pull" - a pulsation - in the soles of my feet: like a rush of blood (it probably is, but the feet don't get hot, they just start pulsating).

It is SO strong that I just had to ask - and it only occurs in situations such as the one described. (What I called "time manipulation", although it's far from perfect a term. And I wasn't looking for a perfect term anyway.)

I am sure even now the situation - and the question itself - may be unclear, but that's as far as I will go at this time. (It has nothing to do with any of you - it's just that I know myself and how to handle my mind mechanisms. ; ))

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

WOW!!!!

I am not a reality manipulator much anymore- but I am going to try a few things and watch me feet. 000]

I think it's more about your feet watching you ...

(And it's less of the joke than it sounds. ;-)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

sexually climatic women sometimes confirm that energy travels through the feet.. Major energy shifts are felt in the feet. Your pulling simply indicates that you have been doing some serious energy work. Very impressive.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thanks, Skyfloating... I think.

(The implied "doubt" only means that it has nothing to do with any systematic effort - as in "exercises" - on my part. It starts on its own.)

I was just going to edit my original posts to add that the energy is so strong my knees almost start to tremble (it sound paradoxical, and it is) - and there is no way I can stay in bed or even seated when it starts.

I needed to know in order to decide - although it's impossible to be 100%, or even 80%, sure - whether it's a phenomenon specific to this type of mental "work". Because if it is, then it could mean - can't be sure - that something very real, in the physical sense, may be happening.

Are my feet afraid to tread a land that I myself create...?

(They sure feel that way!)

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I needed to know in order to decide - although it's impossible to be 100%, or even 80%, sure - whether it's a phenomenon specific to this type of mental "work". Because if it is, then it could mean - can't be sure - that something very real, in the physical sense, may be happening.

Are my feet afraid to tread a land that I myself create...?

(They sure feel that way!)

I think you already know the answer to that question and were only seeking confirmation/similar experience.

Of course its connected to this type of "work". And its not true that you are "not doing anything" for it to happen. Many of your posts here and your blog focus on nothing other than time-travel and other lucid phenomena.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would like a blog link.

To be very specific we need to look at two differing, known, recorded experiences.

For the first we refer to the Essene culture. In daily practice, only the very cleanest clothing was worn when they came together. They placed great stress on continual bathing and cleanliness. Cleanliness being next to Godliness. The orders were to wash the hands and feet even after bathing. God demands clean hands and a clean heart to be in direct contact was the operating procedure.

For the second we go to the Master Teacher and the last supper. In the act two lessons were taught. The master must be the servant being the one pushed in the churches. The second more esoteric act involved ensuring the feet of all linked hand participants were absolutely clean, before the work and prayer.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
personally i'm just learning about inner energy etc, so i don't have much clue to what you guys are on about, however, i was ill with anxiety dissorder a few years back and once my hypnotherapist asked me if i could feel any sort of anxious energy and if i could where was it? i said my feet!! sometimes when i felt anxious i could feel my feet kind of twitchy and tingly! i also got in in my lower back, but thats not relevant right now

OH MY GOSH, i totally just noticed that when you look at the word therapist it says The Rapist!!! what the F is that about!

sorry!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Now to expand upon this further, when the Master Teacher sent the disciples out to the towns he kept them from taking any things with them so they would practice to receive as they asked, there was one other specific instruction and that was where ever they went and were not received to shake the dust from their feet and never return.

In the preparation for the last supper, the upper room was chosen and was supplied and prepared by the Essenes. They in fact owned the property, and kept it spotless as in the cleanliness of the floor. So clean you could eat off of it is a hidden jab at this.

Every secret of higher occultism is in the book in plain sight. What better place to hide it.

Now remember Jesus wore the white one piece robe of the Essenes, he was greeted as master everywhere he went because of it. A Nazarene was a slang name at the time to describe believers in God who were heretics and not part of the two main Jewish sects.

Nazareth did not in fact exist until sometime after 350 AD when the church selected Al Nasara (sp?) as the site it would be built so there would be something to show the pilgrims.

In his world the Master Teacher was a Heretic and Mystic who followed the strange practices of the Essenes and retained membership until he left on his own mission. He also retained brotherhood and was assisted at every step with things like secret locations to meet and the upper room for prayer and work over th holy days.

Sweaty feet and toe jam doesn't fit in if that makes sense. It is critical to follow the practice of foot washing during the work if you want some breakthroughs.

Now for the time split you may U2U me for some description specifics. You will notice I don't look at or respond to those topics much since I don't feel the need to debate something I already know and do. Besides its easy to spot a real worker and those folks should get the focus.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Illahee]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

And its not true that you are "not doing anything" for it to happen. Many of your posts here and your blog focus on nothing other than time-travel and other lucid phenomena.

OK, so my disguise is busted... ;-)

Indeed, TIME (I write in block letters because I've discovered it's less ambiguous that way - don't ask me why that is so) and/or its "interaction" with consciousness is, of course my main preoccupation in life. (It says so even in my "profile".)

Which of course means that everything I do is, in a way, an "exercise".
What I meant was that I don't do any type of systematic effort to, specifically, "gather" energy, if you will.
(At this point it may be relevant - or not - to say that, for some reason, I've always retained the abdominal breathing that I had, as we all did, as a baby.)

I think what I need to do now is to release my relentless, maddening self-observing. But that actually deserves a thread of its own. (I mean - sincerely - for the benefit of others. There may be other people who have this same problem: "mindfulness" exaggerated to the point of a mind-police, even if I am the one who's doing the "policing".)

You know better than anyone that there are no real results unless one releases the grip of the mind.

And that, I think, is precisely what's making my feet "cold".

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Thank you, Illahee, that's very interesting.
(And your offer is most generous. You may be hearing from me. :-))

I remember that Master's saying.
And I couldn't help but remember another vital point from his exemplary story: do not talk about it, do not show it, let nobody know...

P.S. I am not sure what "toe jam" is, and by the sound of it I should probably be scared of finding out...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

OH MY GOSH, i totally just noticed that when you look at the word therapist it says The Rapist!!! what the F is that about!

sorry!

I am sure your therapist will be enraptured by your discovery...

Seriously, though, it doesn't surprise me one bit that you feel the anxiety in your feet.
I am willing to bet you also feel it in your calves...?

Anyway, here is something that can - and usually does - help tremendously with anxiety, apprehension, worry and/or tension: grab your calves (one at the time, of course) with your fingers and give them a good (but GENTLE) shake, as if you were "kneading" them.

When you're done with them, proceed to the muscles of your upper arms, especially the "back" and "inner" parts of the upper arm muscles.

OR you can try just the upper arms and forget the calves.

There's where "anxious" energy accumulates for some reason - which is why it really helps if you disperse that energy, even by purely physical means.
Just remember: be gentle.
It's supposed to feel good, not painful.

Try it.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

sorry!

I am sure your therapist will be enraptured by your discovery...

LOL

thanks honey

to be honest my anxiety is nothing compared to what it was, but i's really weird you should say that, i always ask my partner to massage my calf muscles, not my back or head like people usually like, but yeah, it just feels really good!! thats Amazing that is!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

Well then! One more proof that there really is something to that "trick".

I hope other people are reading this, so they don't reach for a pill every time they feel funny...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I dont know anything, about reality manipulation or how it works, other than what Vanitas has told me in a U2U. Im interested in learning about it, and im sure there are many others who are curious as well. Can someone please explain what reality/time manipulation is? How it works? How its done? etc...

Im excited to start learning

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Are you telling me you've read through all those books and articles already...?!

P.S.

I don't know if you've noticed it, but there is a thread called "How the Law of Attraction works". It may not sound like it, but it's basically just that, of course: reality manipulation. (Not necessarily the same as "time manipulation"). In other words: how to turn A reality you live into a different one.

OR... maybe it would be a good idea to start a new thread (I am sure you are allowed to repost this question - I hope?) called simply REALITY MANIPULATION or whatever you'd like to call it. (The simpler the better... ;-))

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Vanitas]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join