It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO inevitable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Should we really fear a NWO/One-world government? Either we stay attached to the strings we're on and be puppets for the government and they take over and tell us its for the best or we rise and take this country back and form our own NWO/One-world government. Either way there will be some form of unified government all the matters is who do you want to control it? Obviously the current government has failed, we're not even a democracy. We should bring it down and restore it. We could all get Guy Fawkes masks and show them that we're not taking it anymore. Remember FOR THE PEOPLE & BY THE PEOPLE without us there is no USA. Thank You

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I guess if you don't mind being repressed and subjugated, work for slave wages, pay 90% of what you make in taxes to feed the likes of the Rockefellers, then no it is not a bad thing.

How can you even conceive of such a notion. You must read the book by Daniel Estulin. It is quite an eye opener. Even if only 10% is true, we are all in for a rude awakening.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Aren't we already feeding the rich now? Look around man the rich are rich and the poor are poor. Sure there is middle ground but that a battle of its own. We shouldn't fear Bush or any political figure before us. ( maybe the Antichrist ) but they got where they are because of us. I've seen the down fall of America in such a short time its sad. Something like this won't last, something big is coming.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordstephan
I guess if you don't mind being repressed and subjugated, work for slave wages, pay 90% of what you make in taxes to feed the likes of the Rockefellers, then no it is not a bad thing.

How can you even conceive of such a notion. You must read the book by Daniel Estulin. It is quite an eye opener. Even if only 10% is true, we are all in for a rude awakening.

Nonsense. Just a lot of paranoid fear mongering designed to make money. If capitalist America and basic behavioral psychology have proven anything beyond all doubt, it's that slaves will always work just enough not to be punished, but if you properly incentivize sombody, they'll work insanely hard until they drop. The NWO will be all about maximizing production and efficiency, and you don't do that by keeping people unhappy. You do it by giving people a way to satisfy their own fundamental drives to make money, feel proud, protect their familes, etc.

Don't listen to the fear mongers with their hidden agendas.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There are a few points that I believe the NWO are underestimating: that there are militants that will not take a massive takeover sitting down (and that some are quiet and not part of collective groups), and, they do not really understand human behavior. The latter point may be their downfall. Or they may respond somewhat like Nohup is saying. But there are too many people questioning and watching.

I personally believe that they won't know what hit them, that there is a snowball effect that is taking place that cannot be controlled and would thwart their best laid plans. The managing of the world is probably not going according to plan, and the fact that they cannot control natural disasters. And a major point; God!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
THE NWO would be inevitable because we let it happen. I hate to say it.

So many people complain about the impending NWO threat (as it slowly unfolds), yet sit back doing very little about it. Sure, one could put up a youtube video to inform others, one could write a book to spread the information and one could discuss posts in a forum such as this. But how many citizens are doing anything active about it? Very, very few. If the NWO continues to grow, it is because we allow it to happen.

If people are truely concerned, then more people need to be running for political offices - from local to national. No matter how small the position is, it is something that can start to push power away from them. It's a start - and there are many other ways to go about it.

You won't get the average American to stand up against them because they fear them already. The handful who want to stand up rarely, if ever, do. And if someone stands up and incites the masses, wouldn't that be a situation where someone else is just seizing blind control over those masses.

The people need to wake up on their own - nobody can force people to believe in the NWO and take a stand. As things get worse, more and more will wake up. More and more eyes will be opened. More and more average citizens will become increasingly pissed-off.

And when enough are angry, there needs to be people in the right places to topple the balance of power.

While the NWO has money and politics on their side, the masses have the manpower. They've taken decades to get where they are... nobody can expect to dismantle that in a day.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thank you Mcmartinson, thats the point I was trying to get across.

new topics

top topics

join