It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Cultists Emerge From Cave

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Doomsday Cultists Emerge From Cave

www.news.com.au

SEVEN female members of a Russian cult have come out of the cave where they have been awaiting the end of the world, but 28 people are still underground, Russian media reported today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Wierd and also intresting preety intresting # here lol i wouldent mind going in that cave for the fun of it to question reason y now???? u wonder y now lol

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

MOD NOTE: Please avoid using TXT Messaging Shorthand for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as 4 for the word for or u for the word you. Common Internet Slang acronyms such as LOL and ROFLMA are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

"Seven people have come up to the surface, all of them women," Itar-Tass news agency quoted Penza region deputy governor Oleg Melnichenko as saying.

"They are all alive and well, so there is no need for medical assistance."

"The women who have come out will continue their isolation until May, when supposedly the end of the world will happen. That was their condition, which we promised to respect."

Source

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Doomsday cult bunker scheme

Rescuer trying to talk to sect members
through a ventilation pipe

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

Nice layout for your thread, Saad- star!

They came out too soon, though, huh? Maybe they needed a bath! Pew!

I wonder if they have vodka on tap down there?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I remember reading that this cult's date for the doomsday is the supposedly the same as the 2012/ Dark Knight dates? One or the other I cant remember.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Yes, I read that as well but I cannot locate it online. If you find it, please post a link on this thread. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

man i would bring 10 years of vodka down there thats how cold it wouldbe and yeh thay need to shower 4 sure

SORRY DRINKING ATM

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I remember seeying this ages ago like a year ag oabout wene thay went in? but like i dont know its even hard to find pics on this things?

SORRY DRINKING ATM

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
They should be taken seriously imo.

In the ancient past there were people all over the world that were told of an upcomming disaster and some of them took refuge in the earth. These people survived according to ancient stories to live another day and repopulate the earth.

In the past some of these civilizations were told of these catacalysms to come. Most of civilization laughed and continued about their daily selfish lives and some actually got up and left with many to the plateus and caves of the earth. People laughed at them as they were hiding in the mountains as no catacalysm came in short time.

Some of these people stayed in their refuge for sometime even though the earth was still habitable topside and others left because they lost faith in the warnings. The catacalysms did come.

Earth has been wiped out numerous times before. Our genetic memorey remembers this. We were all part of these catacalysms ranging from , great floods, ice ages, comets, poleshifts.

The human race owes itself to these 'wackos' hiding in caves.

So as you can see, I am a little worried. I sappose if the hopi indians started to take refuge again, I will do the same.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Personally, I can't wait until May comes and goes.

Maybe I'm just a jerk, but I think it'd be both funny and interesting to watch them emerge and see what they say. My guess, "Well, it turns out we were off in our calculations and the world isn't going to end until NEXT May! You'll all see then!"

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Those seven came out too early IMHO. Why come up now when things are looking worse then ever? If I had a nice safe cave stocked full .. I'd be hanging out very close by so I could dive in ...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Herman

Its wierd calculations of world end is a big thing and getting the exact aint very easy u know what i mean?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

LOL same i would find a nice spot were there is a river and all local trees of fruit
and grow some vegtables and live somewere inside some place. and stock u palot of good things specialy like alot of bottles of alchole like spirits incase the weather hits degress u never seen lol keep warm

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So now we gonna be seein a whole mess of people poppin out from under the rocks all over or what?

I have been hearing sounds under my house for a while now...hmmm.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Something i was thinking about a while ago was what if earth went of course and just went around the universe and maybe even fell in a black hole. And supposedly landed in another universe? and the world just changed like we wouldent relise it but maybe like there is no sun we just wake up next day with no sun?or moon just pitch black darkness what do we do then? we would need to adabt to darkness.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LockwithnoKey

I wil lbe suprized if one day a door opens and all these missing persons just pop up? and everyone is like wtf WTF!!!! the goverment will be like???????? But thay probely knw because thay set it up

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

That's an interesting idea..people tapped for secret survival cult memberships.

You could just be goin to 7-11 for some beer, and some lady comes up and is like...Yo! Do you believe that the end of the world is forthcoming soon? Do you have the will to survive at all costs? Well then...I have a proposal for you...

Then Boom, X many years later he's like. Seems the worlds still here, might as well come outta the hole...let's go everyone!

Right on!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

LOL so what youre saying is that doomsdayology isnt an exact science?

who knew?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ya know maybe they didn't come out early, they didn't need showers. Here is my take, after being down there as part of a group of 28 people, they got tired of mating with the same smelly people over and over and decided to see if anyone else wanted some before end of the world play.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join