It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the FBI use extraterrestrial AIDS technology to extort the black population

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Did the FBI use extraterrestrial AIDS technology to extort the black population?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DJ Titan

isnt skunkworks for speculation ?

one liner but so is the op

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure theres a whole lot of evidence that aliens were involved, but, I do offer this video on the subject...

video.google.com...

A pretty crazy video for those interested in the whole "government lab-created bugs" topic.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital Deviance
I'm not sure theres a whole lot of evidence that aliens were involved, but, I do offer this video on the subject...

video.google.com...

A pretty crazy video for those interested in the whole "government lab-created bugs" topic.

Wow. Not that I didn't suspect these things, but to have them laid out so richly, and with documentation... More people should take the time to watch this vid.

It brings home what's out there.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thats what I was thinking, but, I started a thread about this video and didnt get a single comment. If you care to comment on the thread please do so....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The whole idea of HIV/AIDS being engineered to control/reduce the black population is beyond ridiculous. HIV/AIDS, as far the the Western world is concerned, is spread almost exclusively through a person's behavior. Why would anyone create a disease that requires avoidable behaviors to be spread?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Why would anyone create a disease that requires avoidable behaviors to be spread?

That one line effectively debunks the entire idea. And, it's also very specific behaviors, that has no guarantee of transmission exclusively within one demographic.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
That one line effectively debunks the entire idea. And, it's also very specific behaviors, that has no guarantee of transmission exclusively within one demographic.

The very idea that HIV/AIDS was created to control the Black population is in itself a racist idea. It posits that Blacks are too stupid and too decadent to avoid the behaviors that increase the risk of contracting HIV/AIDS.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
no, you made that implication all on your own

it imply's that a specific race was singled out

your reply (according to your logic) is like saying you can't bring up the idea hitler was targeting Jews in germany, because the idea singles out a certain race= which means it is racist. Of course this IMO is backward, ignorant thinking.

AIDS is spread not just thru (homosexual sex) if that is what you were implying. when people are starved and their Immune system has crashed, like in most of africa, me thinks one may be able to contact this much easier thru run of the mill, hide the salami sexual intercourse.

Elite's have seen poor, impovershed nations as target for population culling for a while, and if local govt's dont do things the easy way (birth control) then they get things the ugly way, slaughter, starvation, disease.

Targeted for blacks?, not sure bout that, but Certainly not an automatically racist comment.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
your reply (according to your logic) is like saying you can't bring up the idea hitler was targeting Jews in germany, because the idea singles out a certain race= which means it is racist...

AIDS is spread not just thru (homosexual sex) if that is what you were implying...

You need to go back and re-read what I wrote, because by your comment it is obvious you didn't.

To reiterate, the idea that a particular race is being targetted for extermination, as in the case of Jews in Nazi Germany, is not in and of itself a racist idea. However, in the case of the theory of HIV/AIDS being used to control blacks it is, because in order to believe the theory, you have to believe that blacks are too stupid to avoid the behaviors that increase the risk of exposure.

And no, we are not talking about homosexual sex. Notice we said behaviors. That includes unprotected sex of every flavor and re-using dirty needles. Your behavior increases or decreases your risk of contracting the disease; this holds true even in Sub-Saharan Africa, where a WHO study shows that 97.5% of infections are due to unsafe sexual practices. Being physically healthy will do little to prevent an HIV infection if you are engaging in risky behaviors (but staying physically fit will help prevent HIV from developing into AIDS).

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Don't forget that HIV is not race specific, it affects all memebrs of any race that catches it. More blacks are affected because it started in Africa. If a tailor made disease was created to target blacks, it'd be more selective.

top topics

join