It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Seriously?
I know one line post's are not tolerated.
I know that we are all skeptics of the sheepherders, and each-other.
But seriously?
This is what all these brilliant people are here for?

Edit to add; 007 out? Really? Bruckheimer quote at the end sells it though.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SECRET_007

Good deal ,we'll be hopeing to hear it all.

So, my squirles won't help huh? BUMMER!
Novacane, razor blade and plires will fix any old implant though, limited by the material plain right?

I hope you'll be sure to include any info that might save lives.

If your doing it for Karma's sake then just impressing us with cool pictures and stories won't help much, you should probably focus on un-doing what the NWO is trying to do, right?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Whilst waiting for these 2 days that you say until you post some "evidence", why not post up a picture or 2 of these underground bases, the equipment you have seen, government or agency logos and the like where they should not be or where we wouldnt expect them to be?

I'll admit, I was miseld by the aforementioned member "Doghead" and was pretty upset about it as I hoped, as many here would that are passionate about these topics that some truth would come out, so please, do not try and get our organs "hard" and not complete the job....so to speak!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Bigfatfurry,

Please enlighten me with a link to info on the real purpose of electricity, radio frequencies and ET dimensional/time travel wormholes? I have never seen an article on such. If there is one on this website I would love to see what info's out there. Perhaps there have been other releases that I am not aware of.

Believe me I would like to follow up a post on these very things and reveal as much as I can give with many things I can assure you I know you haven't heard but if I do make another few posts on such I can already see it will not be satisfying or enough info for many. I can see that you are after the whole package and to get the whole picture of it all you need the entire package which will take a few days to put together. If I was a customer I would feel the same way it's completely understood.

Thank you,

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I've waited along time for clear and precise information. I can wait the weekend.

Not a problem because we do want you to have a clear shot.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
huh? Wow I never post, but this thread has me stumped. This fellow has not given anything up, but still keeps replying to posts saying "next time he will reveal some information." I will check back for some updates but I'm not sure if we will get much. I do enjoy these far out posts and love to dig into them. Hope there is something concrete!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SECRET_007
Bigfatfurry,

Please enlighten me with a link to info on the real purpose of electricity, radio frequencies and ET dimensional/time travel wormholes? I have never seen an article on such. If there is one on this website I would love to see what info's out there. Perhaps there have been other releases that I am not aware of.

Believe me I would like to follow up a post on these very things and reveal as much as I can give with many things I can assure you I know you haven't heard but if I do make another few posts on such I can already see it will not be satisfying or enough info for many. I can see that you are after the whole package and to get the whole picture of it all you need the entire package which will take a few days to put together. If I was a customer I would feel the same way it's completely understood.

Thank you,

It would have been more wise to put everything together and then start this thread as you give the "enemy" now enough time to locate your computer and stop you from posting it. But you don't seem to be too worried about this. May i ask why?

[edit on 29-3-2008 by hackbart]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

why oh why would you need any links from anybody if you have the real information ?

do i see some backpeddling here ?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hey the pyramids have electric current flowing through them? This is amazing. What frequency do they AC waveforms operate on and more importantly how much power in Watts does it consume? Just wondering because something that big would require a power plant the size of a football field to run. Id like to see who pays that electric bill.

Oh and by the way, free energy, if thats what you would like to call it, was invented almost 100 years ago by Nikola Tesla. It still required the used of electricity but instead of transporting the current over transmission wires, it used a giant coil to bounce the electricity off of the stratosphere in the same fasion we use to transmit radio and cell phone signals. This electricity would then induct on any appliance in the area and allow them to be used electrically. The only difference is this did not require the use of copper conductors ran for miles and miles or installed in dwellings. The idea was srcapped before WWII because there was no way to regulate the comsumption and measure everyones usage for billing purposes. Sound familier? My question to you is OP, does this have something to do with the free energy you speak of?

[edit on 08/3/29 by metaldemon2000]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
You know if i was a guy that had incredible info on aliens to give out.... I would contact . . .

Don't be so sure of that. Suppose you came across something extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional that was quite valuable, yet quite dangerous in wrong hands and minds? Suppose you found Precious. Or you found ETs magical wand. Suppose you found an abandoned space-time-transporter gadget? Or a big pile of their gold. Or their library of all their knowledge? Or maybe you met one of them and decided you wanted to hang with them from now on instead of the humans? Would you still want to tell? Would you hand over your find? Knowledge is an advantage. I wouldn't contact anyone, hell no, ha. Keep what I found for myself I would. After taking the red pill and eventually returning to the matrix, Neo should have clamed up and headed for Vegas.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The very first thing I thought about when you mention the real purpose and electricity was a carving I have seen somewhere, I think it may have been on ATS as a matter of fact, anyway it came from Egypt and it shows a huge 'light bulb' being hoisted up, many thought that it didn't look a thing like a light bulb, but I did, it had an element in the center, and looked to be see through, hence glass or some element to allow the light out of the bulb. I cannot wait to see your upcoming posts, and what evidence you may have, even if the evidence points to destruction, becuase it is my nature to seek out information just like this, and the parnormal, and other unconventional beliefs. 2 days dude, I will be here!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

If you have some mindblowing wacked out true info, can we do anything with it that will make a difference? I mean, if it's so far out that it's unbelievable for the average consumer, what will it accomplish revealing it? Yeah, if you got mindblowing wacked out stuff, this IS the place to post it, but what do you hope to accomplish exactly?

Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Don't bull# with us friend, we all know that they can do this or at least I do and I could pull this out of a hat just like you did. If you have any photos or evidence of this from your "friend" please show us as soon as you can. Also given your name SECRET_007 doesn't give you much credibility as you use quotes from the matrix movie as titles. I mean how dumb do you think we are? I'm so sick of you people, just so damn sick and you go on and on. Hey if you know so much about this wormhole tech supposedly around for 60 years then explain the physical dynamics of it and maybe I'll give you a bone.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
POSTERS!!!

No matter how you feel about this topic and it's Original Poster, I will remind you all that Courtesy Is Mandatory and rants against any member is against T&C.

Relax.

Let him post what he needs to post, and then, address the material.

Last mention of this.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

IF you are in a posistion to release secret info, then what good will it do to get embroiled in fights with other posters who deliberately taunt you or try to pin you on tiny details?

Bigger picture man, bigger picture, don't think like the sheep, the one they believed to be 'shepherd' has lead them to doom, but they will still fear a strangers voice. Like stalin and his tourchered chickens experiment, they still loved him.

What will it help to expose electricity is an invention? The purpose of telling us is FAR more importent then WHAT your telling. UNLESS your just here for a joyride of fame. Then by all means get into the petty squables, and show us your true colors. They are testing you, don't you get it?

A punk looking for his 15 minutes will fall to the nay-sayers traps everytime. Unfortunatly so might the less-than-wise whistle blower.

Ask yourself "Why am I doing this?" if the answer is for your personal glory, then this will be exposed quite easliy. The only person you can truely lie to, is yourself. If the answer is for your humanity, then you serve no one by getting stuck on tiny stuff, not even your own glory.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I am realativley new to A.T.S. and as an outsider looking into the fish bowl, you people embarrass me and I thank my lucky stars that I don't have personal insight into the E.T. presence on this planet because
I wouldn't know where to turn. Certainly not to ATS because you people are just plain rude!
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
For the life of me I can not figure out why,(if you don't believe this man
and are obviously offended and threatened by what he is saying)do you
reply???
GO away.STOP READING! No amount of "PROOF" will ever be enough for you people anyway. You have already made that abundantly clear.
STOP READING or Keep your negative comments to yourself.
Be constructive and civil to eachother.YOu people are like attack dogs.
Let me guess, You've all been burned before????
AWWWW, suck it up buttercup. If you can't take the heat get out of the kithen. Put your binki and your Ba-Ba down stand up and stop sniveling.
People get burned all of the time and it doesn't give them the right to behave the way you all are!

[edit on 29-3-2008 by cbass]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Erm...yeah, hey hellhound, this is God. I'm gonna go ahead and do that. Good idea. The ATS are the bearers of the Truth.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I am realativley new to A.T.S. and as an outsider looking into the fish bowl, you people embarrass me and I thank my luck stars that I don't have personal insight into the E.T. presence on this planet because
I wouldn't know where to turn. Certainly not to ATS because you people are just plain rude!
YOu should be ashamed of yourselves.
For the life of me I can not figure out why,(if you don't believe this man
and are obviously offended and threatened by what he is saying)do you
reply???
GO away.STOP READING! No amount of "PROOF" will ever be enough for you people anyway. You have already made that abundantly clear.
STOP READING or Keep your negative comments to yourself.
Be constructive and civil to eachother.YOu people are like attack dogs.
Let me guess, You've all been burned before????
AWWWW, suck it up buttercup. If you can't take the heat get out of the kithen. Put your binki and your Ba-Ba down stand up and stop sniveling.
People get burned all of the time and it doesn't give them the right to behave the way you all are!

I found my post pretty informative and helpful in a very tactical way. Especially if he wants to stay safe. If he really is military, then he is not military intelligence officer. I know (myself ex military) and i have friends and relatives that are intel officers, they would not be so sloppy and definitely not beat around the bush with their info. In fact they probably wouldn't come here at all because this place is probably monitored. I welcome all and any info he has but without all the attention to himself.
Yes, its good to know who he is, to a certain extent but put up or shut up is a military way. With knowledge this powerful, one would/should have some fore thought about how to show the world. not bait us on, sorry thats how i feel.

especially after reading these type of posts over and over.

i love a good writer like the next guy, when i know its for entertainment. This is very, very life threating serious info. ssooo i hope the best for him and wait very anxiously for the proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
007, you're here to inform so these posts that doubt you should be of no importance to you. I'm keeping optimistic and believing you are genuine, working on this new "trying to see the good in mankind" kind of thing

My one question to you is why were you involved with all of this? You said that you're not proud of it so why would you be involved with this conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It's a shame when someone uses "Phone Text" in their posts. I can't believe that anyone who want's to be taken seriously would subtitute "to" with a "2". How can I take this seriously? Anyway, I will wait anxiously for part 2 or is it "part To" of this thread... lol

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Damian007]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join