It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC Dentist Finds 100% Breast Cancer Cure... And is promptly oppressed ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Tubing along I stumbled on a video about thermal scanning with regards to detecting cancer in an early stage:

This was the only video posted by this user "plouisfields" and the last time this user was active was eight months ago. The video shows a very interesting concept, so I tried to goto the site mentioned: www.TheUltimateCancerCure.Com which resulted in a 403 / 404 with no caches in google.

The site was yanked on or around February 08, after having been activated July 2007. Whois points to a proxy in Scottsdale, AZ. Determined to find our more I cross-checked the wayback archives, and found several pages in the archive, one pointing to contact details:

Genesis Health Association
22C New Leicester Highway, Suite 134
Asheville, NC 28806

References to "A Genesis Health Club" consisting of health professionals where individuals (patients) could join for just $35 a year and have scans and treatments for all kinds of diseases ranging from Parkinson to Cancer.

A search for the address brought nothing, but a search for offices near the address brought to light the remarkable findings of one Dr. Robert Dowling, Dentist in NC. I have no reason to doubt that the voice on the youtube video is of Dr. Dowling himself.

Found on the Columbus Town Hall forum:

22C New Leicester Highway, Suite 176 • Asheville, North Carolina 28743

CONTACT PERSON:
Fred Hughes
(828) 712-8103 or (828) 682-9568
[email protected]

To Ohio Media

(NOTE TO NEWS DIRECTORS & EDITORS: Several members of your management and news operations were sent Priority Mail envelopes containing complete copies of Robert Dowling’s letter to Gov. Ted Strickland, along with a copy of the 350-page tell-all book, Am I Dead? … or do I just feel like it. Cancer cured … the coming storm. Because of on-going attempts to discredit his research, Dr. Dowling will only agree to live radio interviews – no pre-recorded or on-camera interviews that are subject to manipulation. Except for live radio, everything Dowling has to say at this time is in the book, or in the letter to the governor, or in this news release.)

FOR RELEASE: Monday, June 4, 2007

ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA -- A North Carolina bio-scientist today accused several members of the Ohio State Dental Board of being “willing participants” in a conspiratorial plan to ruin the reputation of a Columbus, Ohio dentist whose independent research played a significant role in verifying the cause of breast and other cancers.
Dr. Robert Dowling, the former CEO of the North Carolina Institute of Technology, a privately-funded research organization, spelled out his allegations in a 10-page letter to Governor Ted Strickland.
Dowling claims to have found the cause and cure for breast cancer. “Now that we know the trigger for breast cancer, the disease is virtually 100% preventable,” the researcher said. “It starts in the mouth, often triggered by a cavitation which is a pocket of bacteria in the jawbone whose waste by-products are deadly neurotoxins.”

Cavitations are frequently found in the jawbones of patients where wisdom teeth were extracted, sometimes 20, 30, or 40 years ago, Dowling said. Dowling says his research has found that 95% of Americans have oral pathology, and two-thirds of them don’t know it or suspect it.
According to Dowling, “A woman with right breast cancer has oral pathology on the right side of her mouth. A woman with left breast cancer has oral pathology on the left side of her mouth. Thousands of cases, no exceptions.”

Dowling’s discoveries are chronicled in a book titled, Am I Dead? … or do I just feel like it. Cancer cured … the coming storm.

More @ source

The plot thickens. Has Big Pharma pulled yet another fast one on the unaware public as they seem to be doing by delaying DCA cancer testing on humans?

Here is Dr. Dowling´s North Carolina Institute of Technology (NCIT) site: link

What do you think? Is he dilusional?

What happened to "The Genesis Club" as found in the wayback archives ?
Why was the site yanked ?
Why is Dowling attacked as the article above shows ?
Is he still pursuing this idea?

Can we as A.T.S. save Dr. Dowling´s findings from near oblivion like what happened to Royal Raymond Rife ?

More here: Cancer and heart disease cured by new discovery

It sounds to me Dr. Dowling should have gotten a lot more attention than he did.

Dr. Dowling´s Quantum Health Management site here

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Truth4hire]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this. I wish I had heard of him 4 years ago, before I had my cancer surgically removed. I'll certainly pass this information on.
One of your links, however, is already gone!
Cancer and heart disease cured by new discovery

Looking forward to seeing what others have to say...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenny52
Thank you so much for this. I wish I had heard of him 4 years ago, before I had my cancer surgically removed.

Sorry to hear that, but glad you are still with us!

Nothing spooky about the link, there was a simple error in it.

Here it is

Now what is scary, when reading that article, is that Dr. Dowling has just about proven that "sloppy" extractions can cause major health issues years, even decades later ranging from cancer to heart disease to alzheimer.

Quite a discovery!!!

His head to heart site is down as well (linked to from the QHM site)

Same 403 /404 BS

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I'm unsure about his claims now that I've read the following:

www.quackwatch.com...

Also, a victim's story here:

www.quackwatch.com...

Ah well - on with the quest.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jenny52
I'm unsure about his claims now that I've read the following:

Hmm. Interesting find.

However, these are some six years old, and do not explain away the recent developments, although it does raise some tough questions.

In any case I found no corroboration of the Pam Hysong story, and the current condition of her husband, so if true, this seems an isolated case. When you look at the claimed case of Pam´s husband it boils down to the fact that her husband took a supplement in 2002 which made him sick and dehydrated forcing him into hospital. (See above link)

As a sidenote, Pam Hysong seems to work for the USDA as consultant, but that need not be a concern. I would still like to see this pursued, and see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Caution advised on any information about Dr. Dowling (Good or bad) because in this stage you can count on smear campaigns being active. (The larger the initialk exposure the larger the campaign).

So please, anyone from NC with any background on Dr. Dowling?
I´m asking my dentist about thermal scans, that´s for sure.

Anyone had experiences with QHM? REAL ones with receipts?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
A 100% cure already exists.

Its called Herceptin.

And its being supressed by the massively bureaucratic NHS system of the UK. Well, not so much supressed as being squandered based on political issues.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
A 100% cure already exists.

Its called Herceptin.

Yes, but it has some serious side effects plus it is administered as part of chemo-therapy... Even with the good results, 5% serious heart/lung complications in users seems a bit steep...

Good point though. In any case I would very much like to check for "lingering bacteria" in my jaw area using the thermal scan, and if found, eradicate them!

Better safe than sorry...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jenny52

there's an issue with quackwatch, namely that they are sometimes putting out disinformation, as the following example clearly illistrates.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i devoted a paragraph to QW's stance on an ubiquitous amino acid, tryptophan which the FDA banned in 1989, to conceal the nature of the underlying catastrophy (a mutant, toxin producing genetically modified bacterium spread through the bioreactors or the process was simply shoddy, if you want to hear more about GMOs please ask or u2u), so public opinion was prevented from swaying against genetic engineering.

this does not mean that they're completely useless, though, just don't treat them as the gospel....

btw: this thread is about the CAUSE of cancers, not really a cure, isn't it?!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
there's an issue with quackwatch, namely that they are sometimes putting out disinformation, as the following example clearly illistrates.

On a payroll then...

btw: this thread is about the CAUSE of cancers, not really a cure, isn't it?!

Well, it is about a cure in the form of removing the pathology from the jaw, and using RF waves to eliminate the beginning cancer... (and some minor surgery. No invasive procedure or chemo needed.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

I had a full body workup, which included a thermal scan and live blood analysis. It was incredible! All four corners of my mouth showed up as 'hot spots' of infection from wisdom teeth that were taken out over 30 years ago! I came home (to Massachusetts), and have spent the last 8 months researching everything they told me, and found it all to be true! I have been working on getting a seminar up here, and finally have all the details worked out. I have 150 people signed up for their free seminar. Their book explains a lot. There are so many websites that agree with their focal infection theory, as well as their ablation cure. Here are some:

DISEASE INFO WEBSITES:

www.breastcancercured.com – Dr. Dowlings website

www.newswithviews.com... - Dr. Howenstein’s article on Dr. Price’s work

curezone.com... - interview with Dr. Meinig

www.grotondentalwellness.com – holistic dental practice – see reading list!!

www.hugginsappliedhealing.com... - Dr. Hal Huggins – protocols for dentistry

www.ppnf.org... - article on Dr. Price’s work

jada.highwire.org... - American Dental Association Article!

www.ada.org... – ADA – incredible!!

cmr.asm.org... - Clinical Microbiology Reviews – “Systemic Diseases Caused by Oral Infection”

jama.ama-assn.org... – Journal of the American Medical Association Article entitled “Relationship of Dental and Oral Pathology to Systemic Illness” – lets you read an extract, must pay $15 for the article.

www.a-zbreastcancer.com... - radio wave ablation for breast cancer

www.cancerablation.com... - ablation

www.webmd.com... - ablation for arthiritis

www.radiologyinfo.org... – ablation for liver tumors

ezinearticles.com... -the importance of alkaline blood

www.happyherbalist.com... - alkaline balance - imbalances cause arthritis, osteoporosis, cancer – and explains how!

articles.mercola.com... - You are what you eat!: Grains

articles.mercola.com... - Dangerous Grains

www.westonaprice.org – nutritional website – VERY interesting down-loadable brochures

BOOKS

Am I Dead, or Do I Just Feel Like It? Cancer Cured, the Coming Storm – Fred Hughes
The Root Canal Cover-Up – Dr. Meinig
Root Canals: Savior or Suicide - Hal Huggins, DDS, MS

This will keep you busy a while - but SO incredible!!!
Karen

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am involved in the national and Pacific Northwest Health Freedom movements and there is a very organized effort on the part of pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, the AMA and the FDA to quash non-conventional medical treatments (i.e. only drugs, radiation, surgery and chemo are on the "acceptable medical treatment list"). Quackwatch is a tool of these entities. See: www.quackpotwatch.org... Quackwatch-paid "expert" witnesses are used by state medical boards to obtain orders to stop alternative health care practitioners. The medical boards assert that these alternative practioners are "practicing medicine without a license." The state of Washington has issued cease and desist orders against colon hydrotherapists (fancy term for a really good enema) claiming they are practicing medicine. Find me a single MD who has been trained in CHT or would deign to perform one! They are going after acupuncturists, nutritionists, herbalists, energy workers ... anyone alternative.

Aetna Insurance tried to destroy the inventor of the Cavitat machine - a thermography tool that identifies jawbone infections from root canals gone bad and infections from tooth extractions. While the lawsuit ended with the owner of Cavitat settling for millions of dollars (his business was essentially destroyed by published defamation by Aetna), Aetna has failed to pay all of it and the business is in financial straights.

This Cavitat inventor has connections with Dr. Dowling and his thermography technology for finding breast and other cancers. Dr. Dowling has tested tens of thousands of women with breast cancer. WITHOUT EXCEPTION, they have all had jawbone infections.

I have been getting thermography rather than mammograms for several years (my mother and sister have both had breast cancer). I have the LNP who does the scan include one of my head. [Full disclosure: I have "cavitation surgery" about 10 years ago to clean out jawbone infections in the wisdom teeth areas and where I had a root canaled tooth. I did it for general preventative health purposes.]

Also, consider having your mercury dental fillings removed BY A MERCURY FREE DENTIST WHO KNOWS HOW TO SAFELY REMOVE IT. Mercury is an immune suppressant. You want a strong immune system to prevent cancer or to cure cancer.

Take your health care into your own hands. Do your own research. Do not trust the government to tell you the truth about health care. Do not rely on your MDs and DDSs to give you the information you need to make an informed health care choice.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
After reading the info in this thread I was most interested in the part about bad tooth extractions. I had a tooth extracted by a local dentist that ended up being seriously infected.
About 6 months after I got the tooth extracted I started having some weird health issues that were not normal for a young healthy male. My health got gradually worse even after I told my doctors that I suspected I had an infection in my upper jaw. It took FIVE years for a doctor to finally figure out what was wrong with me. Along the way I was told that the problem was "in my head" and was offered the typical prescriptions of mood stabilizers and the like.
So, after 5 long years I finally accompanied my mother in law to her doctors appointment one day. She suggested that I speak with him about my health issues. As it turns out he was an ear,nose throat guy, and very quickly got me an M.R.I. after I told him of my symptoms. This revealed a massive infection in my upper jaw and mastoid sinus. Surgery was the only option. It was a success and now I'm perfectly healthy.
All this was the result of a bad tooth extraction, so I know from personal experience that they can go horribly wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
. Along the way I was told that the problem was "in my head" and was offered the typical prescriptions of mood stabilizers and the like..

if in doubt, blame the victim, if severe, blame it on psychosis

...and the medical profession keeps wondering why people no longer trust them...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
hello all,
This is very interesting information and thank you for all the research that you put into it. I will study the links later on, looks as though it may take a while.

Have any of you heard of an old traditional Native American remedy called "Essiac"? It was also suppressed for over a century as it actually worked for the big C by lessening the size and severity of tumors, cleansing the blood stream of toxins to give the body a chance to heal. It is now popular in the health food store industry, but some do not look there until it is late for them. here is some info if you like----Essiac article

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Just some perspective for those who are new to this game.

10, 20, 30, even 40 years ago, I read detailed convincing articles and reports on new discoveries and breakthroughs in medicine. Most often they were revolutionary cures for cancer. Most often not from the medical mainstream.

Despite the usual stories of how they're being suppressed by the doctors, phrmaceutical companies, etc - if theyt truly worked as they claimed, and there were statistically significant positive results, they would have stuck.

Almost all of them have disappeared into the night, with maybe some alternative healer, and investors, making a bundle over a short period.

Real cures for serious illnesses can reap huge fortunes.

The last thing anyone greedy would do is sit on one.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
3.10.2023 Update

If the cancer is NOT cured, and breast reconstruction is necessary, one of the surgeries is going to STOP being covered by Medicare and Insurance, unless enough calls are made to your person in Congress...

Access to DIEP flap reconstruction is currently at risk because the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), has announced plans to eliminate three procedure codes on December 31, 2024.

While the codes will not be eliminated until the end of next year, some health plans are moving quickly to use the new code and effectively reduce payment for DIEP flap.

Breast cancer survivors report that DIEP flap is increasingly not an option for them. Many are simply no longer provided the option of DIEP flap surgery. Those who are provided the option or who learn about it and seek to have the surgery find that access may depend on their ability to self-pay.
Source: canceradvocacy.org...

Insurance shouldn't be what determines if you are entitled to a good reconstruction, or a shoddy one.

top topics

join