It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another repugnant comes out of the closet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Is any one surprised? Most of them are sexually repressed anyway. Does this surprise anyone? All that anger of the repgunant is just a cover for their repressed in the closet feelings. You know its true!

Gov. Perry Sex Scandal Brewing
18 Feb 2004
Modified: 10:13:01 PM
EWWWWWW!
Source #1: "I attended a political meeting this morning at which it was reported that Governor Perry's wife has left the Governor's Mansion in Austin. The alleged reason was that she found the governor in bed with another man. If true, discussions of gay issues are likely to take a higher profile in Texas in the coming weeks."

Source #2: "I did not want to say anything until it hit the mainstream press, but I have known about that for more than a week."

Source #3: "...the rumors about Perry and Secretary of State Connor (the alleged paramour) have been "swirling" since January. The governor's office is being very evasive."

For photos of the paramour go to www.sos.state.tx.us...

austin.indymedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Do you have a problem with homosexuality? I thought you libs were supposed to support it. Hell, maybe they should get married!

But seriously, what does sex have to do at all with politics? It shouldn't be involved. What two people do on their own time is their own business.

And once again, I'm not sexually repressed. So, I guess that doesn't make me a 'repugnant', does it? Seeing how all of them must be, because it's a requirement to be sexually repressed in order to believe that the rich should be taxed fairly, money should not be redistributed, guns are fine the way they are, abortion is wrong, and AA is just another form of racial prejudice.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Listen, repugnants are ALWAYS gay bashing. Its in their blood (because they're secretly gay). What's up with this Defense of Marriage Act---just another repugnant ruse to hide the fact that they are gay?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Governor Rick Perry was Lieutenant Governor under George W. Bush.

It matters not whether he prefers men or women, but I expect him to relay that information to his wife.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Listen, repugnants are ALWAYS gay bashing. Its in their blood (because they're secretly gay). What's up with this Defense of Marriage Act---just another repugnant ruse to hide the fact that they are gay?

Well it's a good thing I'm not gay then. If I was gay and sexually repressed, I'd be a repugnant for sure.

I seriously doubt all of them are gay. I know plenty of them who are happily married or in a great relationship with a member of the opposite sex.

I've never been a fan of homosexuality, it has always kinda weirded me out. The image or thought of two people of the same sex doing things that should be done to members of the opposite sex has always seemed wrong to me. It just seems wrong. I have no problem with it, people can be gay and I wouldn't care one bit. But, I know for a fact that I'm not gay.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Colonel, I know this isn't said here often, but there are Republicans just as sick of this bull# as you and I.

They fight for reform to get back to true Republican party rather than the RINO's that seem to proliferate the market today.

I do think Warner here in Va is a great guy though.

top topics

join