It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roland Deschain

lol, does this post make me racist? cause i'm calling people out for being racist for thinking things are racist but wouldn't i be racist for calling people out for being racist cause they're trying to make race an issue

Cut it out! LOL
America is confused enough.
I mean..Do I act natural? Do I Act how I am supposed to act?
How AM I supposed to act? Someone told me that this sort of thing should offend me. But I wasn't offended until I was told WHY it's offensive.

Yeah.

A large percentage of Americans, ALL colors, spend their lives idling at "waiting to be offended".

This form of hyper-political correctness will eventually lead to the ruination of this nation. Parsing every word, for hidden meaning.
Judging every action for it's potential for hurtfulness, even if none was intended.
Drives me nuts. It's divisive.

I see two people that look like they are having a hell of a good time, and getting paid big money to do it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Some obviously retentive puritans have suggested the shot looks like a king kong spinoff. ..

O WOW!! You gotta be kidding me right??

I see it now but I never would have got that in a million years of guesses..
These are probably the same people who see terrorists under every bed,aliens in every bush and 'Jedi' getting off with Natalie Portmann.

hehehe!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roland Deschain
you know what i realized is a lot of people are racist without even realizing it...

in my opinion, the person who saw racism in this or consider it racist is racist themselves for thinking this is racist? does that make sense?

yes yes and thrice yes! Virtually everybody is racist to an extent. there's an online test put out by harvard to show just how racist you are or are not. (the rest of your post was an enigma wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a riddle,I agree with it)

here's the link to the "are you racist" test.takes 5 or 10 minutes,but it's very interesting. You'll be shocked by the results.
implicit.harvard.edu...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
These are probably the same people who see terrorists under every bed,aliens in every bush and 'Jedi' getting off with Natalie Portmann.

hehehe!!!

OK so the whole picture thing is just soooo lost on me, but... that right there is damm funny.

MonKey

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I see two people that look like they are having a hell of a good time, and getting paid big money to do it.

^^^^^^^^ the truth

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I didn't even know what was supposed to be racist about it until I started reading the replies.

All I saw was a man and a woman on the cover of a magazine. And that's still all I see actually.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Some obviously retentive puritans have suggested the shot looks like a king kong spinoff. Personally I don't see it.
If I could ever achieve 1% of 1% of Lebrons achievements I would be in fat city.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by jpm1602]

I beg to differ, King James is posing like King Kong, and I aint no puritan.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

here's the link to the "are you racist" test.takes 5 or 10 minutes,but it's very interesting. You'll be shocked by the results.
implicit.harvard.edu...

Hehe took the racial test and it did say I have a minor preference for white people over black..I can accept that..coming from an incredibly racist country like Australia a minor preference is a shining example..

But then took the nationalist test on preference of Australia over the USA and it said I have no automatic preference..Now I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe being the dinky di Ozzi boy that I am..I'm guessing that test was swayed by all the pictures of John Howard though who I do in fact hate with a passion thereby nutralising my dislike for America..

P.S Americans please don't take it too personal it is a purely political thing. I'm sure the country itself is more than lovely but since I have not had the chance to get there my opinions can only be based on how the rest of the world is being effected by your government..

P.S I think it is a great cover shot and really see no racial slur in it at all..I opt for the hand book..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join