It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I see an aura?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ok, just made my first attempt to see an aura. I set up a bright red book and put it in front of a white wall a few feet in front of me. I relaxed myself and focused calmly a little bit to the side of the red book. Eventually I started seeing a green glow start come up. If I even tried to focus on it a little than it would disappear. Sometimes it got to the point where it looked kinf of ghastly and smokey. I have no clue if it was a real aura or not, I have a feeling my mind was playing a trick on me. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on how I can determine if it really is the aura im seeing? Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
personally I don't believe inanimate objects have a real aura.

I believe the object has to be alive in order to have an aura.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Rick James has an Aura. And he is a habitual line stepper.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I agree with Worldwatcher - Inanimate objects have no life force. The color you saw is probably the difference between looking at a bright object on a white background.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by rudelude]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well thats a new one.

Forget the book, try looking at a human, look on the edge of the person, let your focus go and then try and see past them, be aware that the color you see may be a optical illusion from the color of their clothes, or even heat from the person, so not everything you see will be a true aura.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I see a bunch of crazy stuff when I want to.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ok thanks for the tips guys. I'll try some of this stuff while in class tomorrow when I start to day dream.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
When people turn into egg shaped illuminious beings, then you know you're there.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricta
Ok thanks for the tips guys. I'll try some of this stuff while in class tomorrow when I start to day dream.

ummm, how about NO!!!!

don't do that, you'll never achieve what you want if you are in a place where you can easily be distracted. Plus shouldn't you be paying some attention to what's going on in class???

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
My first period class we have to read some times and itd really quiet and im farther than anyone else so ill just try it then.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
From my experiments, it's almost a medative state you need to be in. Do it in school and people are going to think your spacing out.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well the aura I saw was pretty orange and coming from behind Rick's flowing braids. I might have been drunk though.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
when i was doing tk with a psiwheel, i experienced an aura. after moving the psiwheel for a minute i relaxed - removing my hands off the table. I suddenly relieased an outline of my hands and arm on the table with a yellow glow!

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
personally I don't believe inanimate objects have a real aura.

I believe the object has to be alive in order to have an aura.

Actually your wrong. The aura is radiated by all things because it is the energy of the earth. We absorb them threw our charkas which make them change colors. Everything has a aura even buildings. You can tell how old a building is by how many lines it has around it.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
thats hard to say. could be your mind playing a trick on you. not sure.

top topics

join