It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
SH*THEADS!

www.skepticalcommunity.com...

LOOK at the CORNFIELD

converted *MILLIONS*

www.randi.org...

WRONG

www.guardian.co.uk...

CURVEBALL!

KABOOM...

costofwar.com...

but the REAL COST is not to be measured in dollars and cents but in HUMAN LIVES & FREEDOM...

www.unknownnews.org...

antiwar.com...

Subject: Judgment Day

you talk about wanting to hear and see both sides, but that is all BS... here is the other extreme - the absolute negation of the atheist position

www.youtube.com...

BIG TIME, f*ckers...

my challenge for sh*t for brains james randi:

www.youtube.com...

JUST A GAME!

www.youtube.com...

nothing will save you!

www.quackometer.net...

except...

www.dcscience.net...

CARPET BOMBING

TORA! TORA! TORA!

www.atheistmedia.com...

WRONG

Dear PZ... I spoke with God yesterday.... Do you want to know what he told me?

CLOBBERING TIME

dawkins - got you...

who's the WINGNUT?

richarddawkins.net...

THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - JAN 1, 2011

OMENS OF DEATH:

www.digitaljournal.com...

www.allvoices.com...

starseedshaman.info...

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

the end of atheism - only the blind and deaf can deny it...

an example and warning of the fate of those who try to divide people....

www.randi.org...

At least we're on the same page...

Serves Em Right, eh, Randi....

Just for you, little traitors…

WHAT IS *WRONG* WITH HENRY?

www.youtube.com...

we're this far from nuking all of you....

the X-MAS vacuum cleaner for the atheists....

shermer, randi, myers, pz, dawkins, harris

thecoolgadgets.com...

www.youtube.com...

why does everyone always want to PUNCH you, shermer?

www.youtube.com...

take your meds, you little fckers...

image.spreadshirt.com...

now we are going to bury you...

And the lesson from all of this? DOUBLE!

What do you want, you little ****ers?

more of these idiots

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

HOW N WON ALL THE PARANORMAL PRIZES!

en.wikipedia.org...

pz myers does not exist…

richarddawkins.net...

atheists, we’re gonna cut off your heads…

THE HIGH PRICE OF REVOLUTION

www.youtube.com...

TWITTER TRAP

farm3.static.flickr.com...

let them have a GOOD LOOK at the CORNFIELD....

www.youtube.com...

EXPOSING QUACKS!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't know if 911 was a conspiracy but it was sure as hell was convenient for the government due to the fact that the] PATRIOT act was passed on October 26th just 45 days after the attacks. The patriot act was introduced to the house just 42 days after the attacks. This means that the writers had this entire 100 page act written and organized inLESS THAN 42 DAYS days, and it only took 3 days after the bill was introduced for the House, the Senate, and the Presedent George W Bush to fully read, understand, and agree to sign this into law. This doesn't seem normal due to the fact that it usually takes congress many years to pass a bill. I believe is that they already had this act written before the attacks and they were waiting for something like 911 to happen so the American public would be scared not oppose or question the passing of such a bill ,during 911 they saw their opertunity and waited 42 days SO IT WOULD NOT LOOK SUSPICIOUS this PATRIOT act was passed under the influence that it is for our Safety and Protection but in reality it is just a way for the CIA to spy on our every move without being detected or prosecuted.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
[font=Verdana]I don't know if 911 was a conspiracy but it was sure as hell was convenient for the government due to the fact that the PATRIOT a[font=Verdana]ct was passed on October 26th just 45 days after the attacks. The patriot act was introduced to the house just 42 days after the attacks. This means that the writers had this entire 100 page act written and organized in LESS THAN 42 DAYS days, and it only took 3 days after the bill was introduced for the House, the Senate, and the Presedent George W Bush to fully read, understand, and agree to sign this into law. This doesn't seem normal due to the fact that it usually takes congress many years to pass a bill. I believe is that they already had this act written before the attacks and they were waiting for something like 911 to happen so the American public would be scared not oppose or question the passing of such a bill ,during 911 they saw their opertunity and waited 42 days SO IT WOULD NOT LOOK SUSPICIOUS this PATRIOT act was passed under the influence that it is for our Safety and Protection but in reality it is just a way for the CIA to spy on our every move without being detected or prosecuted.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Did you know Bush has NEVER denied his involvement in 9/11?...never!

That's an admission of guilt.And showing his "brothers" that he's not afraid to hint at the fact that he was involved.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
great info

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I wanted to post this video I found on U-tube a couple months ago. It's a 5 hour documentary covering a long range of globalist conspiracy back in time. Even as far back as Egyptian times. The documentary begins with some telling facts about 9/11. I think the first 30 minutes give good detail to a theory that Israeli Zionists were involved in the conspiracy behind 9/11. It also gives a lot of convincing detail in it's attempts to pinpoint TPTB.

I know this is a very long video but I highly recommend it. I don't necessarily agree with all the points made but it's definitely worth watching. I would like to hear others peoples views on this documentary.

I included the other chapters titles in the list below.

U-tube link www.youtube.com...

Ring of Power: Empire of the City-Full Length Documentary

From the mystery religions of ancient Egypt to the Zionist role in 9/11, "Ring of Power -- Empire of the City -- 4,000 Years of Suppressed History" puzzles together the missing pieces of our human story. Find out how an Illuminati network of international bankers and European royalty have turned the world's nations and citizens into their debt slaves.

Please support the producers: www.helpfreetheearth.com...

Part 1: 9/11 The Untold Story
Half the world believes Muslims were responsible for 9/11. The other half believes it was Israeli Zionists. Who is right?

Part 2: Hidden Empire
The world's most powerful empire is not the USA. It is an empire that insiders call "Empire Of The City"

Part 3: Trail Of The Pharaohs
Did the Biblical Abraham really live to be 175? Did Moses really turn staffs into snakes and rivers into blood?

Part 4: God And The Queen
Genealogy charts show that British and French royalty are descendants of Mary Magdalene and Jesus. Is it true?

Part 5: All The Queen's Men
How rich and powerful is Queen Elizabeth II?

Part6: The Godfathers
They scammed control of the Bank of England and the US Federal Reserve, then they found God-Gold, Oil and Drugs.

Part 7: Cheating At Monopoly
How many people would play a game of monopoly if the banker was cheating and fixing the rules? Over 6 billion.

Part 8: Asses Of Evil
The New World Order MAFIA are invisible rulers who make puppets out of politicians and heroes out of villains.

Part 9: King Of Hearts
The ultimate goal of "insiders" is to disarm the world and create one world empire under one world ruler. Who is he?

Part 10: Solutions
Protesting and writing letters to deaf politicians doesn't work. What does work?

This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

The media material presented in this production is protected by the FAIR USE CLAUSE of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, which allows for the rebroadcast of copyrighted materials for the purposes of commentary, criticism, and education.

edit on 29-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappa_Pi_612
All who live in the U.S. and hate it, GET OUT! "If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"

Hoo-Ah

As Mark Twain said: 90% of the people would rather die than think.
That isnt the main problem, its the only problem.
In case the above poster doesnt know it the US is
over,its history.
Soon he will wake up homeless
and countryless.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Watch this clip of Jesse Ventura talking about his new book, 63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read. Shuts up the interviewer with the documents about the govt's knowledge of 9/11.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesopengirl

Here's Ventura on CNN talking about 9/11 again...

amfix.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
good post and topic

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
9/11 was planned even longer ago...

One only needs to look at the treaty of Balfour and how the Rothschilds acquired the territory which today is called Israel based upon war loans made to Egypt who was allied with Germany.
The British controlled by Rothschilds Bank of England gave this land to be a Nation for the Jews shortly after WWI.

The Goal of the Rothschilds Banking Cartel is to control the new GOLD of the world and that is the cheap and abundant Middle East Oil.

Unfortunately there are people who rightfully own this oil who happen to be muslim AND are Israelite's main enemy.

The Israeli's have pulled false flag's out of their hat before....Read up on the Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty.
9/11 was simply a follow up to the total middle east agenda.

After the Second World War, the Revisionists formed guerrilla gangs aimed at terrorizing both the British and the Palestinian natives out of what they saw as their land. Among the members of these cells were Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir, Dalck Feith (Douglas Feith’s father), and Benjamin Emanuel (Rahm Emanuel’s father).

9/11 was simply a catalyst used to convince the American people to hate Muslims and Terrorists.

The War on Terror , a term coined by Benjamin Netanyahu in his book published in the 1980' is in essence a plan to use the US Military to acquire the oil rich lands of the middle east under the guise of fighting terrorism.
But moreso for the expansion of the tiny nation of Israel.

9/11 or "A New Pearl Harbor type event" as described in the New American Century document was the necessary catalyst in which to initiate these wars in the middle east. AND to garner support by the US Population for these wars.

Why are there so many dual Citizens (US/Israeli) associated with 9/11 holding US Govt. positions prior to 9/11?

Can you see the light ?

It really isn't all that difficult to conceptualize.

It's very obvious that 9/11 was simply a small but necessary piece in a much bigger picture...and plan.

I won't even go into Goldman Sachs, the Federal Reserve and the recent "Banking Crises"....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the linkages are not complete...there needs to be a connection to a brain research Lab in Bethesda MD, that was operating in 1969

Israeli intel agents, some of whom were processed through there, found that cover to be quite good in getting into the 'underground' community, like the Weathermen et al

the 9-11 Story... met its Genesis on 1700's Swann Street,NW, DC, in august '69.
'David' the undercover spy was trying to infiltrate the Free-Press community,
David was a low level street informant type that fled immediately to his handlers
with the detailed 'Story' of what was later to become the 911 of 2001, some 32 years future....

the 'players' were still around since 1969... Saddam & Gadaffy among them...
the 'blue turban' man who was accused of masterminding the exercise is innocent (not bin Laden)

the real name of the mastermind, in the '69 Story' was a name similar to 'Landis'
who was born an Arab but resided in Pakistan (or else had dual citizenship)....
theres not much use telling more from memory, bucause it has been discarded as unreliable already.

finf the brain research lab, operating in '69 that acted as a conduit to supply and release Israeli operatives into the mainstream population...and follow this 'David's' trail if it can be reconstructed...including
the go-betweens of Israeli intel back in the summer/early fall of 1969.

insert and connect that line of dots...and one will be closer to the actual keepers and producers of the Screenplay/Story which turned out to be 911...
i will agreee that the Munich Olympics were significant...if only being the catalyst to bring the Swann Street Story to the front burner some Three (3) years later...

thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
We've seen time & time again, the United States forcing war upon its citizens. Whether you agree with it or not. Like Bush said "You're either with us, or with the Terrorists". This whole "war on terror" campaign will out-live most, if not all of us. Oil, oil, oil.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

"Oh boy another theory" 9/11, I've heard and I've_____Heard!!!
About this and that....We blame them, we blamed whoever.....
But wait.....What do I believe mmmmm.....
All they wanted to do is Build new Buildings....
So how you do that....try and blow the old ones up...
(oh that's not true) Oh yeah then why are they building new Buildings ...
The problem is No one can tell me...Why...Except theories....
We blew them buildings up....It was our plan. ......
I've seen these videos of 9/11, I've seen what I needed to see....
We killed those people.....Just so we can Have new Buildings... NO, Hell no
That's Wrong in my book...Now please tell me a little story of how I'm wrong.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Zombielander because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by Zombielander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

It is truly amazing how much energy is being pured into 9/11 conspiracy. There is a testimony that sheds light on this subject, which can be accessed at waterofshiloh.com.... You cannot, after reading through that testimony, remain convinced that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Wow this is really impressive
good luck

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JOEYSINNER

weather or not you belive that they had it coming you have to cinsider the fact that they have used the 911 attacks as a pretext to launch a "war on terror" which means they can scream Al-CIAda then they use it as a pretext to invade any country they while they take our freedoms its sad that people put up with this stuff

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm new to this forum and I was trying to spread the news about a 9/11 petition that I have created about having a new independent investigation into what really happened that day and I hope to get some more support from those of you on here that are not satisfied with the official 9/11 report and want something done about it. I could really use more signatures and exposure so I would appreciate if anyone decides to sign the petition. Thank you for your consideration.

www.gopetition.com...

*Only required fields is your name and email address. All information is private, I can't see any of it except for the fields you fill in and it doesn't go to third parties either if you're concerned about that.

*You can make your signature anonymous by clicking on the signature display box.

Thanks again.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i hate it when people do not research real true info about 9/11, but just call us crazy.

Okay fine you yuppes it'll be crazy when your kid dies from fluoride.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join