It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffalo Found Mutilated In Alberta: Investigation and Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I found this story by browsing one of my favorite UFO investigation websites, spprc.com...

The team has been investigating a buffalo mutilation that occurred near Lloyminster Alberta.

Reported: March 20, 2008
Discovered: March 13, 2008
Last Seen Alive: March 10, 2008

Animal: Buffalo
Breed: Woods, purebred
Sex: Bull
Weight: 1780 lbs
Height: 11 feet, at his hump
Health: excellent, received all inoculations, excellent breeder

I think you may find the accompanying video very interesting (content warning).

Video Link

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
and I ate Bison today too. :-(

anyway, that oval shape wound that they show in the middle of the video, really looks like a laser cut around the endges too me.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I know 1 liners are bad but

Where's the blood?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
oh please, his butt exploded from the gasses building up. he cou;ld have had a simple heart attack. the average bison lives 15 years or so he was 13? old fart in ya ask me.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I wouldn't immediately blame this on UFOs, it's been well known that these can be attributed to:

A) Natural Animal Processes
B) Cult groups (because they do exist.)
C) Government agents (because disinformation and scare tactics do exist).

P.S. -- It doesn't make reasonable sense for E.T. to come down, cut a hole in a random animal and then fly off for whatever purpose, it's an insult to evolution and intelligence.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Very interesting find where this denotes all the classic signs of cattle mutilations, lack of blood , missing sexual organs , burnt areas as if by lasers, incisions with no blood as if by laser also, surrounding area of grass with no life. To bad they did not use a geiger counter to see if any radiation levels could be found ,-- most likely they did not have one I guess--
It seems our friends have not lost their taste for beef --

But on a serious side they better be on the lookout because they usually repeat if not in that area very nearby.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by angelc01]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What I find interesting (as noted by the website: spprc.com...) is the link between mutilation cases investigated by the team and the phase of the moon.

Our research has shown that the MAJORITY of mutilations in this province have occurred between NEW Moon and FIRST QUARTER Moon. The recent mutilation that occurred in Lloydminster occurred between the very SAME Moon phases.

That is an interesting link brought out by previous research.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Interesting...phases of the moon....

For some reason, that suggests to me some natural causation. Any moon phases are apparent and perceived only by Earth bound beings. Why would any extra-solar, inter-stellar, or otherwise non-Earth entity care about moon phases?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It would be worthwhile to search for any other related stories about buffalo being involved in mutilation cases.

I cannot recall much of anything...

Here is a story I pulled from 1995. This is worth reading....:
www.ufobc.ca...

Other Stuff
Old UFO Radio Archive: (might contain a case)
www.ufobc.ca...
www.ufodigest.com...

Also the story we are talking about is also posted here:
www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
A quick clarification: there was no team investigating. Just me.
A geiger counter was used. There was no radiation.

I have in my possession the written results from the lab in the states from the samples I forwarded on to P. A. Budinger, Analytical Scientist. There are 10 pages. I am just waiting on 'one little thing' before I can release it. I hope this will only take a day or two at the most. I will get it up on the site asap. I can tell you that this case remains 'active'. I will be writing another report on my case over the coming winter months and I am headed back out to the ranch again in the next couple of weeks.

I will state for the record that I found nothing that would lead me to believe that there was any alien involvement with the bison mutilation. The discovery of the substance 3-hydroxyanthranilic acid (3HAA) on the burnt hairs is an 'earthly' substance and so long as evidence collected points in that direction I have no reason to suspect aliens. That is as much as I am prepared to say about my case ... at this time.

Take care,
Barb

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Bear Grylls killed it and then drank it's blood.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The lab report has been released tonight and is available for viewing. Pages are scanned documents and there are 10 pages.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
An interesting note, since the release of the lab report the US Government's interest in my site has soared from 2 to 164 overnight. This month so far 40 countries have visited and the US Government is listed as #5 in the top 30 of 40 countries in my webalizer. I have never had such an interest from them and I have been at my research for 4 yrs - nearly going on 5 yrs.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hey Dulcimer, I've got the same video posted on my Youtube webpage. Let me offer you a different outlook, what if the "wounds" were caused during the original attack on the bison rather than after the animal was taken down? The entities in and on the bison account for the missing blood and flesh and there is evidence that suggests they (the killers) strike from a distance, fore and aft simultaneously.

[edit on 043030p://pm3001 by debris765nju]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
sorry, wrong number

[edit on 103030p://pm3018 by debris765nju]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My apologies Dulcimer, I did not mean to clutter up your thread. It was my intention to provide information to a researcher of animal mutilations. The fact is there is only one solution, it is just beyond comfortable comprehension. You might want to check out "Blood Harvest", they do the same things to humans.

[edit on 103030p://pm3041 by debris765nju]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Aren't you the same person who suggested to me via my previous You Tube account that this is the work of electric aliens? I recall blocking you. No I am not interested in your theory thank you.

top topics

join