It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British cover up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There's some breaking news: As of 12-22-02, the British parliament has ruled that a famous UFO sighting was covered up.

The "Rendlesham Files" were published on the Internet Sunday. Thse contain eyewitness reports by USAF officers that were stationed near Rendlesham Forest in eastern England. The officers saw a brilliantly lit object land in the forest in 1980. Many Brits consider this to be the British equilvalant of Roswell. Late in the U.S.'s investigation that found a bright triangular object in the forest that sent farm animals crazy.

Any comments?

[Edited on 12/22/02 by High_Lord_Warrior]

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Now do you belive that they are on Earth?

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Of course not, I just decided to post some UFO news that you guys'd be interested in.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 09:00 AM
link   
But why don't you think aleins are on Earth? There is so much proof.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 03:15 PM
link   
JM, what super-highly-advanced alien would waste their time coming to a sleazeball planet such as this one? You're constantly saying how they're all so much better in every way than us, but think: If they are, then why come here?

It's a sad fact that this planet has hit the pits in terms of... how to say... hospitality. We're the most barbaric species in the galaxy. We're constantly murdering and killing and blowing each other up and not giving a crap who gets hurt as a result. And another thing: most people think the Greys "come" to enslave our people, and the Nordics are trying to stop them. First of all, if the greys were trying to enslave us, they could just do so, because we are patheticly sad technological warriors. Second, are the Nordics CRAZY?! Why would they try to save us? We'd destroy them as soon as we got decent space travel. It's nature here on Earth: eat or be eaten. Kill or be killed.

I think that they were here at one time, but they saw that they would be wasting their time rying to capture and corner such a stubborn and ignorant species. Yeah, they're out there. But not here. And for very good reason.

Humans have been fighting since they first evolved. It's a fact. And as soon as the Greys/Nordics got here, they researched that. And they discovered that because we had no interplanetary enemies, we killed ourselves!

The probably soon realized, because they're so smart, that it is a waste of their time, money, men, and most of all, valuable weaponry, trying to stay here. Why stay on a planet you cannot make your own?

The rules of their little game is to wait until us humans get good space travel, and then wage war against a very war-skilled nemesis. They're not here, but they're monitoring.... biding their time... until the human race has reached for the stars. Then they will swoop in and attack the greatest of enemies arrives.

So, JediMaster, think about it. It's a tactical error for them to stay on this horrible little hunk-of-a-planet when they could be attacking an actual dangerous species that could do them damage at this time.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior
JM, what super-highly-advanced alien would waste their time coming to a sleazeball planet such as this one? You're constantly saying how they're all so much better in every way than us, but think: If they are, then why come here?

It's a sad fact that this planet has hit the pits in terms of... how to say... hospitality. We're the most barbaric species in the galaxy. We're constantly murdering and killing and blowing each other up and not giving a crap who gets hurt as a result. And another thing: most people think the Greys "come" to enslave our people, and the Nordics are trying to stop them. First of all, if the greys were trying to enslave us, they could just do so, because we are patheticly sad technological warriors. Second, are the Nordics CRAZY?! Why would they try to save us? We'd destroy them as soon as we got decent space travel. It's nature here on Earth: eat or be eaten. Kill or be killed.

I think that they were here at one time, but they saw that they would be wasting their time rying to capture and corner such a stubborn and ignorant species. Yeah, they're out there. But not here. And for very good reason.

Humans have been fighting since they first evolved. It's a fact. And as soon as the Greys/Nordics got here, they researched that. And they discovered that because we had no interplanetary enemies, we killed ourselves!

The probably soon realized, because they're so smart, that it is a waste of their time, money, men, and most of all, valuable weaponry, trying to stay here. Why stay on a planet you cannot make your own?

The rules of their little game is to wait until us humans get good space travel, and then wage war against a very war-skilled nemesis. They're not here, but they're monitoring.... biding their time... until the human race has reached for the stars. Then they will swoop in and attack the greatest of enemies arrives.

So, JediMaster, think about it. It's a tactical error for them to stay on this horrible little hunk-of-a-planet when they could be attacking an actual dangerous species that could do them damage at this time.

Look as soon as we get space travel. We'll have a war on the planet and be blowing up every other planey. They don't want a intergalatic war. A correction, we have not been fighting each other. We began fighting after Cain murdered Abel.I hope you don't belive that we are descendants of monkeys liek theat nut Darwin thought. Anyway back to the point. They have been documented since 3,400 B.C. They also want to learn why we are so barbaric. They want to know why we kill one another.

How can you make your own planet? If you knew anything about aliens, you would know that there are only a few aliens species in our galaxy. There are several species of greys that live with one another, meaning they don't kill their own kind. The Nordics are the only enemies of the greys, and they are already in a war. There are also a few other species out thedre.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 08:03 PM
link   
JM, is it just me, or is everything you ever post having to do with "we're under attack by the greys" "they want to destroy us" or any other jargonish message you feel relates to the topic(such as "We have not been fighting each other. We began fighting after Cain murdered Abel. HUH? I don't speak jibberish). Also, you never pay attention to what I type.

First of all, does it really matter in the end if I am a Evolutionist? It's screwed up that everything you ever think about us Evos is that we are scum because we(I do, at least) believe that God created our anscestors(primates, or some other animal) and then let nature take it's course and He let us evolve the way we did. Then He he took Adam and Eve(Male#1 and Female#1) and gave them His Garden, His Trust, and His Likeness. That what I believe, and I'm damn proud of it.

Also, did you not even read over anyone's post, or so it seems. You go over the part where I said the word "evolved" and went and took that and didn't read anything else but the part where I suggested the foolishness in going to a planet you cannot conquer(or for the intelligent people on this board, make your own). Please, I went through all this explaining my theory to you, and you don't even care I spent a good 15 minutes each going over these longer posts and making sure they were as accurate as possible. And you disregard that point and still focus on 1 single point!!!!! I don't appreciate that.

Finally, you are completely off topic when you go off on the entire "so you beleive in aliens" fact. Yes I do, they're not on this planet though, I posted this topic for the enrichment of my fellow members and you DON'T CARE!!! You go off on the "flame HLW" because you apparently cannot find an opinion of mine that you can agree with. Please, if you are going to reply to one of my topics, PERTAIN TO THE TOPIC, don't go off talking about little gray men from a distant nebula.

So would you for once, rather than finding something you disagree with me on, pertain to the topic and reply with a comment on the first post, not my underlying opinions.

Thank you for whatever time you spent readig this post.

Does anyone have a comment on this topic besides JM? Anyone?

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 08:05 PM
link   
BTW I know the story of Cain and Abel so don't go off explaining it to me... please

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The aliens could just be slumming...

Seriously, why do intelligent people watch Jerry Springer? Hey, almost everyone stops to look at a train wreck...

Surely we're good at least for Galactic entertainment...

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So, Gazrok do you belive that aliens are on Earth?

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
So, Gazrok do you belive that aliens are on Earth?

here we go again.....

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Because of how ignorant and stubborn we are, we are easier to control. Look how easily we are controlled by our governments. Now just imagine if aliens controlled the governments of the world. What better way to control somebody than to do so without them ever noticing while it happens right before our eyes. Possibly we get all the supplies they need from this planet daily and never even think such a thought because its on such a grand scale it would be impossible to pull off. What if we have been controlled by aliens for millenia upon millenia and never even knowing. Bummer.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 07:42 AM
link   

There's some breaking news: As of 12-22-02, the British parliament has ruled that a famous UFO sighting was covered up.

The "Rendlesham Files" were published on the Internet Sunday.

Can anyone provide a link to this report? I wasn't successful in my attempts this morning (but then, I've only had one cup of coffee so far).

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Enter here... keyword Rendlesham

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
As we're talking about UK cover ups......

I'm trying to find information on a supposed ufo crash on MOD property at RAF Fylingdales in November of 1993.

So far all I can find are two reports which say exactly the same thing.

I've tryed writing to various people, and actually know some people who were based at Fylingdales at the time, but so far all I've been getting is nothing.
Apparently the news papers were served with a "D" notice and due to this there seems to be nothing in any local newspaper archives.

Anybody have any other options I can follow?

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm trying to find information on a supposed ufo crash on MOD property at RAF Fylingdales in November of 1993.

This is a new one Rygel tell us what you do know about it.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
www.cseti.org...

This is about as much information as I can find.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Rygel,

If I were you I'd email UFOMag (Quest Publications In'tl).
Go to the:
UFO Mag Website
and you'll find an address there

Address it to Graham Birdsall and he'll most likely put you straight.

Reading all of the page, I don't think Tony Dodd would have released the name of the witnesses to the press without first checking with the witnesses. Pretty much all other UFO investigators are reluctant to do this aswell, for the very reason given why the sources where then shutting up shop .i.e. because they were being bothered by newspapers and TV. Plus, Tony is a retired copper and I just don't think he'd do anything like that... he's investogated plenty of cases and is well respected. This sort of behaviour would crush all that.

I'll have a look around for this, but I'm sure it would've been a lot bigger if it were true. There was a case of a possible downed UFO in the Welsh Mountains, but that's the only credible report I've heard in the UK for a long while and I don't think it was as far back as '93.

Will have to check on it.

HLW:
Whilst I can see the points made in your argument. Why could there not be aliens here who act as spies? ..ready to give insight into how the battle might be won against us in space. After all, we humans have pracitsed this for years and its better to cover all bases so to speak when you're going to war. For all the intelligence they can gather, there is no substitute for insider knowledge

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Smoking Gun website has the full files on it, and I did a review of all mumble-hundred pages.

The "cover-up" (as far as I can see) is the Brits denying that anything happened. There is some very good research in there that debunks the saucer theory, including interviews with locals (there were no "scared farm animals"... you don't farm in a forest. That was one example given.) Mysterious lights were seen, and TWO incidents were combined into one. Check out smokinggun.com for the PDF files.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What if the Greys are trying to stop our barbaric ways. Make us peaceful. What if there is already the equivilent to a galactic empire, and we pose a threat to their peaceful society, because of our way of thinking. They are trying to change us, The nords don't want them to...Maybe the Nords believe in natural evolution. Maybe we are a galactic project. To see if they can create life, mix or create DNA?

Lots of maybies and what if's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join