It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you damn "do gooders"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i'm sick of you ppl. i'm tired of all you chumps thinking you're better than me and ppl like me just because you haven't done what i've done, seen what i've seen, or behave the way i do.

i'm TIRED of hearing things like.."lord, you're so smart. i just don't understand why have you done certian things and deal with the ppl you do? why do you deal with women who are perverted freaks instead of real women? why would you consider punching someone in the face for constantly getting on your nerves instead of considering giving them the silent treatment? BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY IT IS, THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT, AND THAT'S THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE. AND UNTIL I GET TIRED OF IT, THAT'S THE WAY IT WILL REMAIN.

now i got a couple questions of my own for all you do gooders.

why do you act like you've never done dirt? why do you act like you've never been on the hunt for a nice, sexually motivated, freaky ass woman? why do you act like you've never wooped somebody for testing you? why does it seem like you get a kick out of it when you try to insinuate i'm some type of morally corrupt scumbag? why do you REFUSE to see the good in me?

i'm a good dude. i put that on everything i love. trust me when i say that.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Hey, I respect your thug ass, LordInfamous

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

well, i wasn't talking about you guys on the boards. i just get this crap all the time offline and i just decided to get on here and let off some steam.

although, i have gotten that vibe around the boards before. it just happens more offline though.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by LordInfamous]

join