It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do U People Care Who Wins Presidency???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
things HAVE changed and WILL with another president. Maybe not things like opening Area 51 to the public but look at how things have changed since Bush was elected. Despite 9-11, which wasn't his fault, he got us into 2 wars, or you could consider it one- "the war on terrorism"...if Gore was elected do you think 1 or more soldier would be killed in Iraq each day? So you see- things change...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
"I HATE THIS COUNTRY!!!"

Why do you hate America ? It's not the country that is wrong, its the system. Same as in the UK. I can't stand Blair and his sycophants, and I can't stand many of the apathetic gob#es who live there, but that doesn't mean I hate Britain. I believe the UK has a lot to offer the world, as does the US, but the current systems of both countries are so corrupt that they reek like a fresh dogturd.

The education systems of both the UK and the USA are utterly reprehensible - they teach little and the kids learn even less. So then we have 'Kevin' in the UK and 'Bubba' in the US knowing feck all about anything of use. We have people knowing nothing about the state of the world or of the history that has brought us to this current state. And that is just what the 'authorities' want. They want the general populace to be nothing but cannon fodder for their endless wars and slaves to their corrupt systems.

So, please feel free to say that you hate the system, but to say you hate America as a whole is just ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
finally some1 answers ma question TekNo88! lol

O0O yea. i dont REALLY hate america itz really its system. but if i tell that 2 the guy thats picking me up 4 war... i gunna tell him the worst thang i can think of so he can back off!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yeah, saying "I HATE THIS COUNTRY" isn't gonna get you much. They will still take you away and force into it lol. BTW: If you are too young, (you don't type very well), why do YOU hate Bush so much? Tell me your reasons, and don't give me the usually "He has the IQ of a gorilla and is stupid and ruined our country" Give me detail, and FACT, please. BTW: There is more to the community at ATS than conspiracy and the likes. We have jobs, lives, families, husbands/wives. Some are U.S. citizens, some not, we come from all over, and it is not all conspiracy. We like sports, politics, games, recreation, etc. We DO have normal lives, ya know. Some of us, including me, don't think that the government is THAT corrupt, sure, there are lies, but its politics, it is HOW you get elected, some empty promises. I, myself, love this blessed land. I served in the Navy voluntarily, and for that, I am proud to have served this country. So, tell me, why do YOU hate him so much?

At ATS, we do care about regular things in politics, besides conspiracy stuff, like economics, health of the people, environment issues, propositions, etc. Not all conspiracy.

-wD

EDIT: LMAO! You think the recruiter will back off because you say something nasty! What do you think goes on in bootcamp! lmao kid. They don't send little skinny guys, you will probably be confronted with 6'4, Marine Sgts. + the recruiter. They wouldn't have a problem with lifting you up and tying you down to take you in.

Another underaged Bush hater..tell me the facts. What are the facts kid? Do you know them?

-wD

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
facts liitle man ok

I was watchin da news (FOX) and it said since bush got into office, 2.2 million jobs were LOST! Go get the facts ure self, i have work 2 do

I thank u though cause u think im funny...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I may get flamed for this, but I actually like Bush. Since majority of the people on this website dont like him, I kind of think the younger ones just follow.

They see ALL, I think its EXTREMELY important to care because we dont want just any idiot in office.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

facts liitle man ok

I was watchin da news (FOX) and it said since bush got into office, 2.2 million jobs were LOST! Go get the facts ure self, i have work 2 do

I thank u though cause u think im funny...

WTF?! wasnt that the main thing he was concerned with a couple of years ago?...damn him...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
TekNo88- ure right

illusion- i agree that we dont want an idiot in office but itz 2 late!!! lol

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why is Bush an idiot? because he doesn't agree with you of do everything you say? I'm willing to bet he is a lot smarter than you are man.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
I may get flamed for this, but I actually like Bush. Since majority of the people on this website dont like him, I kind of think the younger ones just follow.

They see ALL, I think its EXTREMELY important to care because we dont want just any idiot in office.

I don't think very highly of Bush or his administration.I have the same disdain for Blair and his. When I see what I consider greed, sleeze and corruption in a government, I dislike it. I dislike Mugabe for his murderous ways, I dislike the EU for its mini-NWO programs, in fact there are many politicians, political parties and administrations I dislike - not just Bush.

However, I do respect you for having the guts to stand by your own beliefs.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
we dont want just any idiot in office.

So that's what we did wrong last election...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
of course he is smarter than me

he is the PRESIDENT!!!

He is a moron because he maid 2.2 million jobs dissapear like magic!!!

He is a moron because he started a war because he wants OIL!!!

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Oh, I don't think Bush is a moron, not at all!

I know many jobs are leaving this country for underdeveloped countries. Bush did not do this. Big business did it, and they were doing it during the 90s!!!!!!!!
Bush is not my favorite person. He was the lesser of two evils, IMHO.
It truly amazes me that when bad things happen to the country when a Democrat is in office, people remain quite sheep-like. But let a Republican do the same thing, and all hell breaks loose.

I truly love the land I live in. But I am cynical to believe that the government is not really in charge.
What was that old saying,....
"I love my country, but I fear my government."
I think that says it all!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The American people voting for which president they like best does not win the election. That part of the voting system has, and will always be an act - to make people think they actually have something to do with who we elect for this country. The electoral college is the vote that chooses who is president and who is not. Also, the person who becomes president is usually chosen on his ability to be a good puppet. The next president is always predetermined by months, or even years - your vote has and will always mean jack shiite. Everything in this country was planned. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Bush did not do this. Big business did it, and they were doing it during the 90s!!!!!!!!

I agree...it started after Clinton signed NAFTA...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
ure right and im sick of it!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

of course he is smarter than me

he is the PRESIDENT!!!

He is a moron because he maid 2.2 million jobs dissapear like magic!!!

He is a moron because he started a war because he wants OIL!!!

www.angelfire.com...

He doesn't want oil the markets want and need oil. You need oil... or maybe you don't. Maybe you use whale blubber oil to light your lamps with and burn the fat in a box for heat and...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Oh, I don't think Bush is a moron, not at all!

I know many jobs are leaving this country for underdeveloped countries. Bush did not do this. Big business did it, and they were doing it during the 90s!!!!!!!!
Bush is not my favorite person. He was the lesser of two evils, IMHO.
It truly amazes me that when bad things happen to the country when a Democrat is in office, people remain quite sheep-like. But let a Republican do the same thing, and all hell breaks loose.

I truly love the land I live in. But I am cynical to believe that the government is not really in charge.
What was that old saying,....
"I love my country, but I fear my government."
I think that says it all!!!!!!

actually there is a reason that all the jobs are going away that nobody told you yet,

Americans are unable to buy or use all the goods and wealth on their store shelves. In other words our markets are too mature, nothing is moving. Oh I know that not everyone is wealthy or taken care of, but from the perspective of consumerism and production most western economies are now stagnant.

Wealth transfer will bolster the size of middle class populations in other growing economies which will provide more opportunity in future for first world countries.

Now ask me if I am happy about this and I will say no. I don't want to suffer while others don't but that is why this is happening.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
ure alittle right... 9/11 was alittle about drug money!

tv.phaseiii.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Shoot, we never needed oil. If we could trust John Doe with nuclear matter, we could have cars that could run for decades, even centuries. And we would never have to refuel them.
As far as nuclear waste goes, all that dumping of it in Nevada is just that, waste. Its funny how its never mentioned that all that nuclear waste can still be used to make energy. The only reason they dump it is because its capacity for heat has diminished. They have made power generators that can use the radiation being excreted from the waste to make power (the radiation to electricity converter is pretty similar to a solar cell)! Its doesn't create quite as much energy as the typical nuclear plant - nuclear materal super-heats water and the steam turns a turbine. It does create enough energy to power your standard vehicle. All that nuclear waste could be used to power any vehilce. You don't need a huge amount of it, a few hundred grams or so (probably less). Containing it is not to hard either. Its very easy to make a container that could never be destroyed in a crash or opened by just anyone. Too bad we can't trust people with the stuff.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join