It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Rectangular UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have read reports of rectangular UFO's before but this one is new to me.

So is it genuine or not ?

Strange Rectangular UFO
Photographed Over Germany
by Dirk Vander Ploeg

Posted: 10:00 May 30, 2006

This rectangular object could be a mysterious unidentified flying object.

Same photo as above but enlarged and enhanced using Adobe Photoshop 6 and auto contrast. Note antenna on right rear of object.

Tushar is sitting in the foreground on the grassy hill as the object flys by in the background.
On Saturday, May 6, 2006, Tushar Bhatt and a friend were walking through the city of Magdeburg, Saxon-Annhalt, Germany, taking photographs with her new digital camera when they accidentally took a photo of a flying rectangle!

It would be days before the photos were reviewed by Tushar and only then would he realize what they had photographed.

That Saturday all Tushar and his friend were concerned with enjoying the day together. It was a beautiful sunny day, one of the first of the new summer and the two were acting like tourists taking snapshots of historical and familiar landmarks throughout the city.

It was late in the afternoon and evening was approaching. Around 7:00 pm they were in the city center at a place called Alle Center which was near the Elbe River. There was a grassy area that slopped upwards and Tushar thought the location would make an ideal place for a photo. So he sat on the ground and his friend took his portrait.

More

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

That does look interesting indeed.
It does not look to be formed for conventional travelling in an atmossphere.

Nice find!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes I was interested in this one till I saw this:

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Aha.. the ubiquitous and unassuming street light well done coastlinekid have a star for your diligence.

Moral of the story is if it looks normal it probably is.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It could be a blocky spacecraft piloted by Martians, or it could be a box kite of some kind. Possibly a variation of a Hargrave style kite. It's pretty small in the photo, and magnifying it doesn't reveal much more information. If it was a kite, you wouldn't be able to see a string or anything.

Otherwise, who knows?

top topics

join