It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the U.S. Navy Pushing UFO/ET Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Is the U.S. Navy Pushing UFO/ET Disclosure?

www.americanchronicle.com

Physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti posted my Burn Baby Burn article to a mailing list that includes some right wing military and intelligence people. An individual responded saying, "These people are the enemy!" This is exactly the problem we civilians have been up against for 60 years. We have been treated and targeted as the enemy while the real enemy of the American Republic and democracy worldwide are the global autocratic elitists.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/20/08 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
To be honest I don't know much about the American Chronicle, it's reputation, reliability or character so make of it what you will.

The basis of the article seems to be underpinned by information from Dr Michael Salla and I know how divided opinion is on this guy.

Anyway I found it so I thought I would post it.

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The text of the article, however, almost perfectly sums up my personal thoughts on the matter - being that in regards to UFOs, the main reasoning for all the secrecy is because of the damage it would do to the economic-infrastructure if we suddenly DIDN'T have to rely on oil, gas, coal etc.

Hell - just the thought of an everlasting lightbulb is probably enough to cause some folks at GE to panic. Also given alot of the disinfo and general BS surrounding the phenom (abductions, greys vs reps etc) it's almost like a secondary campaign is underway to automatically associate a negative thought-reflex any time ETs are mentioned or referenced. People would be alot less accepting of something if they thought the roots of it were evil.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It's difficult to know exactly who is behind keeping these technologies secret. I suppose that they're waiting for the right moment to bring in this alleged NWO. Are they waiting in anticipation of some external force for the element of surprise? Maybe they actually don't know what will happen in 2012 and basically will let the world naturally lose a large part of it's over population? This seems to be what some are suggesting in some recent videos.

The Military can whine all it wants but if this last card is just for 2012, than all that whining and moaning is still for nothing.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I guess the worst case scnerio would be that-their here,theres nothing we can do about it,and they are going to eventually take our planet over.Thats a scary thought.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

The text of the article, however, almost perfectly sums up my personal thoughts on the matter - being that in regards to UFOs, the main reasoning for all the secrecy is because of the damage it would do to the economic-infrastructure if we suddenly DIDN'T have to rely on oil, gas, coal etc.

Exactly and there lies the rub, you can see why they want to squeeze the last bit of the billions they get in return for energy.

The thing is though there are also a lot of people employed in the energy business what would happen to them ?

The only solution I can see is a graded changeover perhaps over a lifetime to allow for the employment situation to change to alternative careers naturally.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well before the industrial revolution most of the worlds population were employed in tradeskills like farming/blacksmithing etc. But now with the loss of jobs in those sectors much of the jobs have moved towards the service sector. Economies will rebalance given a bit of time, they always do. Although many people lost their jobs because of the invention of the tractor, I can safely say that our standard of living in general is much better because of it. I believe the same would be true of 'free energy'. It simply means we as a race will have more time to spend doing the more trivial things like developing computer games! or researching quantum physics! or making better weapons to kill eachother with!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't think this is a credible source.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbeater

I can safely say that our standard of living in general is much better because of it.

I would agree our standard of living has improved immensly in the last 100 years and many of us are complacent of this.

Unfortunately we seem to measure our personal success by "more", whatever the next person has as long as we have more of it we are better off.

These words by Dr Edgar Mitchell seem to sum it up for me:

Material goods are certainly necessary for sustaining life, but just where does success turn into excess? Those are the fundamental ideas we humans must now address. The scientific and technological genius exhibited beginning in the twentieth century has cracked open the lid of the proverbial Pandora’s Box, and released upon the world the very seeds of our destruction. We must act rapidly to bring our viewing of material abundance as a panacea for happiness under control. The greatest philosophic and religious teachings have been ignored and perverted with regards to this issue. May our descendents forgive us these errors as we struggle to bring our fragile planet Earth back into balance

Source

top topics

join