It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Brain Implants, Mind Control and other Gov Conspiracys (fact or Fiction)?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MICHAELCAM22
reply to Reallyfolks

neodymium magnets? i haven't try it yet. you know where they sell it at i live in Los Angeles Ca 91776 .
any suggestion. i planning to go to the police station tmrw theying them im being harass of the RFID microchip.

You can get packs of them off Amazon, get the ones that look like hearing aid batteries, not size but shape. The tricky part would be location from reading people normally take tape and put magnet over affected area for a couple hours. Roof of mouth...Not sure. Again I do not know if it works, I have simply read some on it and wanted to offer it as a possibility.
edit on 23-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply : Reallyfolks

At Amazon ? do you know the name of the brand of the magent or web site? Do u think it would really work? i need to remove it or disable it some how. Other than that i probably going to police station at San Gabriel Ca 91776 tmrw . Should i tape it with magnet for one whole day so that HARD RFID MICROCHIP will disable and not work so i don't have to go tmrw and get it off i am acutally being harass every single day of my life through a mysterious man / girl iphone 6

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The phone from that micro chip RFID inside my roof of my mouth my right hand side it feels like a hard metal chip . It look like a PRANK or HOAX but im actually being control through a IPHONE 6 like a application and voices are there voice through there iphone. CT SCAN MRI SCAN XRAY showed up a white chip. They think its a tooth filing or nothing there which the CT SCAN n X RAY show the white square chip or something. The Iphone 6 or Andriod touch screen can control your brain and system show up 16 or 8 box like a medical device show like one box is like your body parts ex. EYES second box EARS your icon of the ear like human ears. Cameras being watch is your whole EYES from the RFID MICRO CHIP technology . That technology is like a brain control microchip inserted inside the roof of my mouth the denture parts. Someone implanted me without me noticing between a year ago. Whoever have RFID microchip implanted inside the top of your denture might they you're schizophrenic from your psychiatrist. Hearing Voices the Voices are the MicroChip TECHNOLOGY from the RFID MicroChip Implantation ILLEGAL MICRO CHIP It's Basically Any Touch Screen Phone and that RFID Micro Chip inside my Mouth the denture . The Voice are the voice who implant the RFID MICRO CHIP in you so you're being harass and beingcontrolled through a mobile phone ex. Iphone 6s , Andriod Touch Screen , MyTouch 4G , Samsung Gaxlaxy .

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MICHAELCAM22

ive been through this. i started out thinking my computer fan was talking to me. please trust me, its not a RFID implant like you think of ones we see online. In my theory its a form of magnetism and bio-structures built inside you that will go un noticed unless you find the locations and get a nano-scopic view.

key points on me are

back of skull, top of skull, ears, jaw hinge, gums, top of mouth, under jaw, neck, shoulders, armpits, left/right hips, shoulder blades...basicly all over.

you can cause them to be quiet using mental force techniques inside you. like i said before, get blocking and guage how they get to you.

its not what you think.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to : sanitizedinfo

it's not i got a CT SCAN last night around 3 30 am its show up two pieces of my cativity and the top of my mouth the soft palate or hard palate there a whole inside and i feel the metal RFID implantation microchip. The other CT SCAN shows the top metal plate of RFID implant microchip on the top roof of my mouth. Did anyone experience my life of a RFID implant microchip i need to get it remove as soon as possible. I been harass constantly everyday thru a phone that literally see my thoughts and control me through a another phone cause of the technology RFID microchip implanted inside my top layer of my mouth.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
NEED HELP ASAP ! ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO FIND RFID MICRO - CHIP MEDICAL DEVICES OR WERE IS IT BOUGHT AT? THE NAME OF IT . OR HOW TO REMOVE A RFID MICRO - CHIP OR A TYPE OF DOCTOR OR DENTIST THAT CAN REMOVE A RFID MICRO CHIP . ANY SUGGESTION !!!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

ANY SUGGESTION !!!

Yes, I have a suggestion: Try learning how RFID and cell phones function, and what their actual capabilities and limitations are. If you do, you'll quickly realize just how nonsensical the things you're saying are.

Assuming you're not just trolling, I would also highly recommend a visit with your doctor, as you're exhibiting telltale signs of severe mental illness or substance abuse (or trolling). Don't do anything foolish and wind up seriously injuring yourself trying to remove any 'chips' or RFID tags that don't exist in reality, and unless you really want to be taken into custody and placed under psychiatric observation, you should probably stay away from the police stations. Cops have more important things to worry about than your disjointed ramblings about magic iPhones and such.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply AdmireTheDistance

Not TROLLING NO ONE THERE A RFID MICRO CHIP INSIDE THE TOP OF MY MOUTH DONT U SEE MY X RAY ON THE TOP THREAD IDK WHAT PAGE IT IS PROBABLY PAGE 9 . SO I WOULD GET SEND TO THE PSYCHIATRIC OBSERVATION ROOM FOR WHAT HEARING A GIRL VOICE I BEEN HEARING FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR. A MICRO CHIP ITS LIKE A SIM CARD FOR A IPHONE 6 FOR KEEPING YOUR CONTACTS AND INFO INSIDE YOUR PHONE. SOMEONE IMPLANTED ME THE MICROCHIP ON TOP OF MY MOUTH I NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE . ITS TECHNOLOGY MAN. THERE A MICRO CHIP INSIDE MY DENTURES ITS METAL METALLIC ON THE TOP OF MY MOUTH / ROOOF MY MOUTH . TECHNOLOGY CHIPS LIKE IPHONES SIM CARDS. MICRO CHIP ON TOP MY MOUTH IT GOES THRU A PHONE LIKE IM BEING ELECTRONIC HARASS THRU A PHONE. LIKE A APPLICATION FROM GOOGLEAPPS.
RFID MICRO CHIP INSIDE MY MOUTH TECHNOLOGY WITH DATA GOES THRU A MOBILE PHONE (IPHONE 6) LIKE A APPLICATION LIKE MEDICAL DEVICE APP. THAT WHATEVER A MEN/WOMEN SPEAK ON THE PHONE (IPHONE 6) IT GOES THRU MY EAR DRUM CAUSE THERE A MICRO CHIP TECHNOLOGY CHIP INSIDE THE TOP OF MY MOUTH SOMEONE IMPLANTED WHEN I WAS SLEEPING OR SOMETHING IDK HOW IT HAPPEN NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE. I GOT MY CT SCAN AND X RAY AND EVEN A MRI SCAN TO THINK SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY HEAD. A VOICE IS A GIRL IPHONE 6 TECHNOLOGY TRANSMITTED THRU TO THE MICRO CHIP RFID TO MY EAR DRUMS JUUST LIKE MEDICAL DEVICE FROM A PHONE LIKE GOOGLE APPLICAATION. HOW WOULD THE POLICE KNOW THAT IM MENTAL. WHAT WOULD THE POLICE SAY TOO ME THEN IF U KNOW SO MUCH.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Nearly incoherent walls of text in all caps don't do anything to help convince people you're not off your meds. Just sayin'.

Anyhoo....I looked at the X-ray you posted, and I don't see anything unusual whatsoever. Perhaps you ought to point out whatever it is in that image that you think is some sort of...whatever you think it is. Then go see a doctor.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
try using olive oil mixed with saw palmetto and niacin brushed on gums and roof of mouth, DO NOT SWALLOW, let sit for 5-20 minutes until you start feeling minor crackling sensations within the gums. this helped me reduce the severity of what i was hearing. I can verify that i do have "something" in many parts of my entire head. and have had results messing with the top of my mouth.

its likely not a common technology, or may not be a technology at all.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply AdmireTheDistance

Caps off my med?! what are u talking about . someone implant me with a illegal micro chip technology and transmit through a moblie phone that when they talk on the phone it transmit it to my inner ears and a it looks like a medical device like a appplication. Medication for what voices? that i hear in my hear cause of the technology inside my mouth.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

How do you rationalize your insistence that there's some 'chip' in the roof of your mouth, with the fact that the X-ray you posted shows no such thing?
edit on 8/30/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

i can tell you he cant, just like i tried and got severly mocked for.

when hearing voices starts for anyone, its scary, and the brain panics, looking for any shred of substantive evidence its being done with a provable method as to show anyone who will listen and help its not a mental disorder but an attack.

what is happening i think is either nano-scopic materials or focussed beam magnetisation and bio-electrical agitation.

thinking scientificly-... all hearable sound needs to go through the transduction process, especially amplification and voice imitation.

when someone starts hearing all knowing voices coming from their environment, it creates fear, anger, shame, and can lead to bad things. the programs measure this reactive state and base there next reaction on your chemical and emotional responses.

the programs can interact with each other vocaly or some form of data transfer to create any type of effect to trick the victim.
for example they might say they are your neighbors, government, or other to see if you get scared or angry enough to do something you will regret.
edit on 30-8-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

what is happening i think is either nano-scopic materials or focussed beam magnetisation and bio-electrical agitation.

No, what is happening, is that the member in question is suffering from paranoid delusions. They clearly stated that the 'chip' (which they described as looking like a SIM card) was visible in the roof of their mouth in the X-ray that they provided, and that is obviously not the case. The only unnatural thing visible in that X-ray is a dental filling.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

try looking at it this way, its basicly a repeat of what i said above...

a person hears a sound, but no one else does. so we instantly label that person delusional or schizophrenic.
but take thousands of people, compare WHAT they are hearing and find there are blazing similarities. then still label them delusional or schizophrenic. but ignoring the obvious and strange..that they all experience a range of similar things. deny them the honor of believing they are actually being attacked by an unknown technology or something we have no idea what it is.

it becomes the delusion on the part of the non-voice hearer rather than the voice hearer believing its just a mental illness. almost every non-medical brainwashed victim is screaming it daily but no one listens..

the doctors told me they could help me with medication..it never worked, and those in charge of my care lied about me saying to doctors meds were working. you know what happening on camera in the psych ward??

(male voice) "this is the *** we will stop this when you lay down and stop breathing for 5 minutes."

-i tried..and when i breathed they did this..

(mid-range tone scans me)

if i left my room, they would simulate being broadcast from neighboring apartment towers. telling me they were waiting downstairs to come get me and to tell the nurse..they knew a nurse was there..delusions dont do that.

and about the paranoia..if a loud voice in your head started telling you insults to get you to hurt yourself or others..that is paranoia for anyone.

so by your opinion your telling me that intelligent delusions in my brain were able to measure my emotional, chemical and movement responses in order to create a scenario that caused me to almost commit suicide???!!
(note: i am stable and not suicidal)

i found my ways of reducing them. and yes certain medications work but only temporarly.

edit on 30-8-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
its not a sickness there a whole on top of my mouth there a chip inside top of my mouth a chip and that chip inside my mouth transmit though a phone that im being harass thru a phone . dental filling is for only for the teeth.not my gum part which the top of my mouth. i never seen this happen to anyone . rfid microchip ..

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join