It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Releases New Message

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My attitude to this is:

Who cares?

Hes been issuing empty threats since the start of the 90s. He struck "lucky" twice with the Kenya embassy bombing and 9/11.

Every other time our security has caught and destroyed his pathetic plots.

This is nothing but trying to inject fear into the populations of the west.

Deny fear, deny bin laden, deny ignorace.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow, a lot of you who believe osama is dead are going to look really foolish when the U.S. finally captures him or parades him out for all to see. What will you say then?
Will you admit that you were incorrect and all the U.S. & CIA bashing regarding this issue was unfounded? I doubt you will; you will probably just change your argument.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
First of all, does it matter if Bin Laden is dead or alive, really? Other than the occasional blip of fear in some (unfortunate) peoples' day, what does he matter? Everyone who has a grain of sense knows that even if he was still broadcasting these tapes, would it matter to anything? If he was killed, he'd be dead, and whether this would ever be officially revealed or not is an utterly useless thing to think about anymore. Any terrorist organization "conspiring" against the U.S., I'm sure, can get along without ONE man.

Yet another example of the U.S. painting its "adversaries" as nothing but people who act out of pure emotion and would surely fall to their knees as their great "leader", distrubutor of audio tapes, was crippled by the U.S. special ops, representatives of the people whose sole mission it has been to kill this man and surely change the world..............................

And besides all that, there's the tape(s) it/them-self(ves) The cartoons and the pope chastizing Islam. That was like two years ago, people. I mean, come on, at least make up some new rhetoric. I'm sure both sides of this...debate....could definitely think of some new, scary threats to utter. But don't rehash this crap.

I don't know what is sadder, the fact that there are people who are still concerned about these tapes, or that the powers that be know this fact to the point that they can blatently play a tape about 2-year old news and get peoples' attention...including this cynical a-hole, of course.

P.S.I'm not getting all self-righteous and Canadian on all of the American posters, I'm quite disillusioned with this place as well right now hehe.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well I watched that self serving drivel. Bin Laden owes me 5 minutes of my life back.

It seems that our greatest fears have been realized. He has found Tom, Hopkins, James Brown, and The Closers books for selling real estate and time shares.....Listen to his words.... pulley not pushy.

He is getting even. He is training an army of time share salesmen.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Seems like "Bin Laden" is running out of things to make tapes about...A political cartoon and the pope??? What happened to down with America???

I still believe that "Osama" (and Al-qaida) was created and is being orchestrated by the CIA- faces don't match, the voice overs don't match, and how does one mountain rat like that man manage to stay alive with all the bombings?

The only person we all should be looking for is Bush- he should be hung just like saddam.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by StarChild

Starchild, my take on this stuff is nice things don't get anyones attention. TV is about selling advertising and if you can watch something being blown up on fox why are you going to watch cnn with nice things. They need to sell stuff so they focus on what we will watch not what is nice. Bush needs us to think that Iraq is horrible and we are saving them.

Did you notice his speech the other day how we are getting water and power to them? They had it just fine until we blew it up. But if we didn't blow up the power and water how would Bechtel,shaw,kbr... go in a rebuild it?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PimpyMcgibbins

you are so right. I think we should make you pres and see how you do. What would be your first act? Hang all the FBI agents? Why does everyone in ATS think they know more then everyone else. Go Xavier

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I could have sworn that I saw this same thing on South Park last night.

Osama was pissed about a cartoon of Muhammad, on Family Guy, so he made his own cartoon of random Americans pooping on George Bush....LOL.

Anyways, personally I believe that we already have Osama and have him stashed away and are waiting for the right time to bring it to light.....just like there is no chance in hell that they actually pulled Saddam out of some dingy spider hole in the middle of nowhere. Say what you will, but the man was the President of a country, with an enormous ego. He would not hide out in a hole.

I really dont think that there is any way that anyone who we were seriously hunting could hide for very long. You guys have no idea the technology that is being used by the intelligence community these days. It would blow your mind. And yes, I work in that field, but sorry thats about all I can say about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
what is going to change if we do have him? Does it really matter? I could care less, he is old, going to die soon, if not died already. We just need to keep fighting the fight

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
this is old news.

here is the video:

and it was made in retaliation to family guy putting Mohamed in a joke:

south park covered this last season.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Hahaha, yeah...thats the videos!

I just watched that episode last night......coincidence???

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Nice...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ok, so this recent tape is just business as usual, no different than the other tapes we've recieved. Hell, even the events he's speaking of are out of date in this one, it seems that whoever it is that is making these tapes is losing interest and not trying so hard.

There's just one thing I don't yet understand. We've (US) obviously moved past the point where we truly need OBL as a scapegoat to continue the WOT, we haven't needed him since we invaded Iraq. The vast majority of the American populace will believe whatever they're told regardles of whether or not Osama Boogeyman Laden is still in the public light.

If you believe that OBL is already dead (as I tend to beleive) and that he had little or no relation to the 9/11 attacks then it seems quite obvious that the tapes are not needed for the powers that be or their subserviant drones in the millitary and intelligence communities.

The tapes don't even threaten attacks anymore, they consist mostly of some disembodied voice trying to scare us like some low budget Hell House.

So my question is this: What's the point? Why do they keep bringing these tapes up? I'm starting to think it really is all just a joke, it's like spam, the powers that be are just bombarding us with so much bull crap that we can't sift through it all. There's so much out there these days, so much "info" that leads nowhere that I'm starting to think that this is all just part of some larger scheme to confuse us into giving up.

If the government truly needed a justification for continuing the WOT they would have one. We had little or no justification for invading Iraq besides the fact that someone decided Sadam was in on it all.

I dunno, maybe I'm missing something but I really don't see the point anymore, it doesn't seem like there's some big devious plan that OBL is a part of. Rather I feel as if we are merely being distracted while the elitists continue to do what they wish. This whole practice of dangling a new OBL tape at us seems designed to do little more than to occupy people like us, people who aren't distracted by American Idol, drugs, or sex like the rest of the populace.

The real truth is that there is no War on Terror, just imperialsit expansion led by an elite most people don't even know about. This whole world we live in, that we spend our time trying to figure out, is nothing more than a fabrication meant to keep us busy as the real world, the world of the elitists continues to play out at our expense.

There is no way you can convince me that the powers that be are so totally inept that the crappy situation we find ourselves in is not intentional.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Is Osama's message in relation to the Pope's visit here to the USA greeted by Bush at the White House, the first time since 1979 that a formal meeting has been done since Pope Paul II was greeted. The Air Force Band and others will be there on April 15th, 2008 in Washington D.C. With another stop for the Pope to New York City?

The first link story:

April 15th - 20th, 2008

www.uspapalvisit.org...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Pope to gather with 200 religious leaders at interfaith meeting

WASHINGTON (CNS) -- When Pope Benedict XVI comes to the Pope John Paul II Cultural Center in Washington for an early-evening interfaith meeting April 17 with Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Muslims and representatives of other religions, space will be at a premium.

www.catholicnews.com...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
the second link story from CatholicNews.com.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
According to Fox News, Bin Laden has released a message which has yet to be confirmed as authentic, stating that he is upset about cartoons related to Mohammad and his anger towards the Pope regarding the demoralization of Islam. What do you guys make of this message, do you feel that it is authentic? Do you think this may be a previously recorded tape being used as a political tactic?

I believe the murdered Miss Bhuto when she stated that he was killed years ago. That is the best way to ensure that he will do nothing funny to counter the US politics. Or maybe he is hiding behind the trashcan in the oval office. It seems that anyone is allowed in there.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- Al-Jazeera broadcast on Thursday an audiotape on which a voice identified as Osama bin Laden declares "Iraq is the perfect base to set up the jihad to liberate Palestine."

Looks like Al-CIA to me... I wouldn't think Osama be running for a Presidential Campaign.

Doesn't this sound like a presidential slogan:
Osama bin Laden declares "Iraq is the perfect base"

Yeah whatever... Osama is dead either way.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by imitator]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcavs88
what is going to change if we do have him? Does it really matter? I could care less, he is old, going to die soon, if not died already. We just need to keep fighting the fight

spot on

Bin Laden talks about Palestine, if we create the state now and keep supporting the moderates then Osama will struggle to find any support in Palestine.

It's time for sticks and carrots to be used with Hamas as well because if we get their ear and start talking, Al Qaeda will have absolutely no influence in Palestine.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ahhh, the Boogeyman always has a new video coming out during election time. Funny the same people who find these videos are the same one's that "authenticate" them and also work for good ol' Dick. Forget the hundreds of people trained to find video forgery, Dick's team is WAY better.

How does one change their facial bone structure in months with no scars?

Why would someone who is religious enough to blow himself up in the name of God brake Muslim rules by dying his beard with Just for Men?

How is OBL able to get that nice dark black tan every few video's, it's not spray on that's for sure, maybe it's from the hot heat and sun in the desert. But then wouldn't he have always been that dark? He didn't just move to the desert from the Artic, did he?

Finally, wtf did OBL have to gain from 9/11? He had power and he was filthy rich and now "lives in a cave", or so we're told. . It had to be an expensive operation yet all his videos are shot with the first video phone ever made.

What's a splice again?

Baby Boomers don't have sh*t on my generation (I'm 25). We will be the ones in the history books as the generation who stood by and allowed the tyranny of evil men to rule the World. Most of us are unaware/don't want to believe in it/ just to stupid to pull are eyes off American Idol and wake up and see that yes, sometimes life is stranger than movies and the unbelievable can and is and HAS happened all before. And sadly the few who don't fit in the above are crying inside every minute as another freedom is taking from us or as our own VP says in response to 75% of Americans opposing the war, "So."

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Which Bin Laden was it, the fat nosed one, or the skinny nosed one? Was it the one wearing jewelry, or the one that believes it is a cardinal sin to wear jewelry?

I always get those two Osama Bin Ladens confused.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kaspermartyrphantom

What I am rather wondering is why Peterson Hoffman's phone # is for an unlisted/unavailable land line at the US Mint in Denver, CO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join