It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe anyone hasn't noticed this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Okay, bear with me if my post might be a bit thin because my nearsight text reading vision is going out on me at the moment. anyways,

for the longest time, in the book of revelation, i sought to try to name the various characters of the revelation vision with people from today's world, as well as things from today's world. in alot of ways, prophecy does actually line up exactly with certain modern day things, but I wish to speak on one particular character, one I have not spoken on in quite some time. I feel that I have been given the wisdom in a completely random, strange manner, by just happening to hear something about passage 9/11 in revelation.

In passage 9/11 of the book of revelation, thats chapter 9:11, a particular character comes onto the scene, i will quote the text. I add my notes in bolt parenthesis at the end of a passage.

Rev 9:11 And they have a king over them, the angel of the bottomless pit. In Hebrew his name was Abaddon, and in Greek he has the name Apollyon. (This is Osama bin Laden, Abaddon means destroyer, and Bin Laden is the single most inspirational figure for all Jihadist in the world. passage 9/11? it hit me like a brick!)
Rev 9:12 The first woe has departed; behold, after these things come two woes. (the first woe = the 9/11 terrorist attack in 2001, two more to come)
Rev 9:13 And the sixth angel trumpeted. And I heard one voice out of the four horns of the golden altar before God, (Bush readied the Iraq plan)
Rev 9:14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, Release the four angels, those having been bound at the great river Euphrates. (The Invasion of Iraq officially begins in 2003)
Rev 9:15 And the four angels were released, those having been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, that they should kill the third part of men. (four insurgent leaders? four military leaders, some coalition, some insurgent?)
Rev 9:16 And the number of the armies of the cavalry was two myriads of myriads; and I heard their number. (coalition occupation forces)
Rev 9:17 And so I saw in the vision the horses, and those sitting on them, having fire-colored breastplates, even dusky red and brimstone-like; and the heads of the horses as heads of lions; and out of their mouths come fire and smoke and brimstone. (the ever so famous "he must be talking about tanks or artillery!" passage)
Rev 9:18 By these three were killed the third part of men, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone coming out of their mouths. (the mouth of any gun is the tip of the barrel from which the shell is fired, FIRE?)
Rev 9:19 For their authority is in their mouth, and in their tails; for their tails are like snakes, having heads, and they do harm with them. (another mouth reference, tails being snakes having heads means possibly their rifles, its a long shot, but they are long like an extension, and have a mouth, that is.. a barrel, and they definitely do harm.)

Now I am not trying to say all of which I interpret is true here. But one thing that is chilling is this; I used to think of Bin Laden as a PRIME candidate for the angel from the bottomless pit, considering the terrorist idealogy IS a bottomless pit of recruits and followers thus bottomless, and that was before I noticed that exact passage was passage 9/11. Call it a coincidence, but this is divine providence as far as I am concerned, this is the prophecy unveiling itself after-the-fact, now that there is information.

If my interpretation is true, we are in the middle of the trumpet blowing phase, which would mean the final warning should be coming up pretty soon, which is the last trumpet i believe? and the prophecies that people interpret as meteor/comet strikes are coming up as two of the trumpets, I do believe. Although one of those trumpets may have been Shoemaker Levy breaking apart like it did.

The passages read like a history book, give me a break. All you have to do is read between the lines a bit, use a little symbolism, and it becomes obvious. They even mention the exact location, the Euphrates, in Iraq! John struggles to describe the army and weaponry of our times however, but those are indeed the passages people use as evidence for "tanks and helicopters". anyway, if anything, the 9/11 bottomless pit messenger coincidence is mighty strange..

[edit on 3/18/2008 by runetang]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I find the view that the author of Revelation was suffering from ergot mold poisoning to be a much more down to earth interpretation. Honestly, people who see and hear phantasms like that are insane.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Not true at all. obviously you've never been under the influence of psychoactive hallucinogens, not that i am claiming i have, but if you had, ud know such visions would be entirely possible. '___' containing stuff is even more visionary.

Or, a simple fast will work. Do not eat a single bite for a number of days, to the point where the hunger pains actually go away, and your brain will malfunction into hallucinations.

Also, sleep deprivation will cause vivid and wild visions, sometimes seemingly random visions too. The indians, as we know, would stay away for a number of days just to enter that trance like state.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Not true at all. obviously you've never been under the influence of psychoactive hallucinogens, not that i am claiming i have, but if you had, ud know such visions would be entirely possible. '___' containing stuff is even more visionary.

Or, a simple fast will work. Do not eat a single bite for a number of days, to the point where the hunger pains actually go away, and your brain will malfunction into hallucinations.

Also, sleep deprivation will cause vivid and wild visions, sometimes seemingly random visions too. The indians, as we know, would stay away for a number of days just to enter that trance like state.

Since Osama is probably dead due to his illness i doubt it is him and he was quite low on the pole...However look to a person that you totally would not think of....Perhaps even a Female...

[edit on 19-3-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Osama? Dead? Hell... the US probably gave him a transplant for taking the blame.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
People, why do you think Al-Zawahiri is a college studied doctor for? and his personal right hand man?

because he has medical connections to drugs and equipment, and the know how to administer both, particularly dialysis machines and aquiring any medications that will help sustain OBL

ill.. maybe, not dead.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I don't know everything about the Bible, but I did participate in a Bible study on Revelations back in the day when I was still a Christian and I do remember this. Before Revelations even begins the world is supposed to be at peace for 7 years prior and Isriel is feeding the world. How that is happening is a mystery to me, but that's what it says. It's during that time of peace that the Antichrist is supposed to rise in power through politics. He's supposed to come from a small country in the East and be a very charasmatic person that the ppl will love, thereby believing all he says.

When ppl talk about what's happening in the world today being a sign of the end of times, I think about that. If you believe what Revelations says then you have to look for that time of peace. Nothing is going to happen until that time comes, and until Isriel can feed the world. Hell you don't even have to read the Bible or Revelations. Get the "Left Behind" books and read those, they do a pretty good job of putting the whole thing into perspective in a fictional way. lol

The other day a woman I talked with said she had read something about the scientists putting all the previous prophecies together and deciding that they all were predicting the end of the world in 2012. My answer to her is when it happens it happens, none of us knows when, and none of us will be able to stop it, so why waste time worrying about it?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No I have never used such substances but I have treated abusers in a clinical setting. These are NOT harmless substances and can lead to permanent brain dysfunction.

My bolding.

Prolonged sleep deprivation results in severe mental disturbance including ADD, social withdrawl, visual impairment, hallucinations, etc. After several days, depending on actions taken while in this condition, the sufferer may require intervention and institutionalization.

There is nothing healthy about these "experiences".

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Lilitu]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I watched a program on the Discovery channel the other night on this subject. The conclusion was that Revelations was written regarding the 1st century christians and the emporers of rome and had nothing to do with what we now consider to be the end of the world.

Very interesting rogram. I would highly recommend it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Lol, you make me laugh with that one because you're acting like im advocating such practices, wherein nowhere is this stated, insinuated, or anything like that. Please, do not starve yourself, do not do hallucinogenics, do not deprive yourself of sleep, all of these are bad, and it doesnt take a genius to point this out for us.

But, this doesnt mean it didnt happen. people starved, people ate hallucinogens knowingly or more often unknowingly in their food supply, and people end up in states of being where they cannot / will not sleep for up to days at a time, thats all.

Heck, it even says in Ezekiel, basically, to make bread including human feces and lay a certain way and prophesy in front of Jerusalem for such a period of time. Ezekiel, being undefiled, meaning he had never had .. relations with another man, nor woman we assume, nor has eaten any human flesh, so this is very taboo, the waste is no good for Ezekiel. So the Angel/God talking to him says okay, use cow excrement then. And so he did. And isnt that where mushrooms grow, on cow dung? HMM.. coincidence.. maybe..

[edit on 3/19/2008 by runetang]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by enchantress62
I don't know everything about the Bible, but I did participate in a Bible study on Revelations back in the day when I was still a Christian and I do remember this. Before Revelations even begins the world is supposed to be at peace for 7 years prior and Isriel is feeding the world. How that is happening is a mystery to me, but that's what it says. It's during that time of peace that the Antichrist is supposed to rise in power through politics. He's supposed to come from a small country in the East and be a very charasmatic person that the ppl will love, thereby believing all he says.

When ppl talk about what's happening in the world today being a sign of the end of times, I think about that. If you believe what Revelations says then you have to look for that time of peace. Nothing is going to happen until that time comes, and until Isriel can feed the world. Hell you don't even have to read the Bible or Revelations. Get the "Left Behind" books and read those, they do a pretty good job of putting the whole thing into perspective in a fictional way. lol

The other day a woman I talked with said she had read something about the scientists putting all the previous prophecies together and deciding that they all were predicting the end of the world in 2012. My answer to her is when it happens it happens, none of us knows when, and none of us will be able to stop it, so why waste time worrying about it?

Perhaps it is Not really peace that is to come before the end/change, but Possibly a Calm before the storm....Lokk at things now ...if Someone comes up right now ends the War in the middle east , drop poverty etc, then that would assume peace is falling into place...A perfect time to attack humanity...after alll its humanity that is being targeted not Asians , Americans, Russians...ETC but us all as a 1....And if you are not willing to sell out your own kind then you will be targeted....

Ascension is the last thing the Real leaders want us doing... I personally think its a plain and simple jealousy on Behalf of the Real rulers of man since they can't ascend any more, to stop us through manipulation is the only way...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Runetag, come on bro , read a little closer. That poo was for the fire not to eat! Dried "dung" was used to fuel a fire--so he's referring to the use of dried cow dung and apparently human dung to be used as the fire for cooking--not eating the actual poo.

Ezekiel 4
12 Eat the food as you would a barley cake; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel."

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

for the longest time, in the book of revelation, i sought to try to name the various characters of the revelation vision with people from today's world, as well as things from today's world

Well theres your problem.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Note: one line post. Read here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-3-2008 by NGC2736]

mode edit: to restore thread format

[edit on 3/19/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

Runetag, come on bro , read a little closer. That poo was for the fire not to eat! Dried "dung" was used to fuel a fire--so he's referring to the use of dried cow dung and apparently human dung to be used as the fire for cooking--not eating the actual poo.

Ezekiel 4
12 Eat the food as you would a barley cake; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel."

:] now thats what i'm sayin...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
well in my translation it isnt worded as "fuel", but that does make sense, but let me ask of you then..

why would cooking barley cakes with a fire sustained by human excrement be an act which defiles an undefiled Jew, as I assume this means he followed all the laws of Leviticus? The human excrement which would be burnt would never impact the food, which would be in a cooking device. and yet, Ezekiel refuses the LORD! and says, but I am undefiled .. let me use cow poo instead.

my question is WHY does this matter in any way shape or form, if it was not mixed into the food? i am not saying it was, i am just saying how would one become defiled by using burning human crap to heat a pot full of barley cake?

and how does cow excrement make it okay?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Hey off the top of my head... If you remember Leviticus it talks a lot about not touching certain things, (like dead bodies for sure). I bet just touching human waste would be a big no no- check the Levitical law.

See God wanted them to healthier and stronger than their enemies, he was teaching them about bacteria and germs -- but there were no words for those things-- so it was clean and unclean.

People make fun of it all the time but it really proves supernatural knowledge of the scriptures. We know now that Pigs have parasites -- shell fish collect toxins on the bottom of the ocean etc. - there were good reasons for all of it.

Drs didn't even know enough to wash their hands for surgery until 1900. They were killing patients in droves by carrying germs fro bed to bed. Hmmm the Jews knew better in like 1500 BC - because God knew better.

[edit on 3/19/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Runetang; We are not in the trumpets yet. The seals are still being open. The third one had been open already.A quart of wheat for denaruis and three quarts of barley for a denaruis. Meaning what cost a dollar will cost 10 dollars.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Heck, it even says in Ezekiel, basically, to make bread including human feces and lay a certain way and prophesy in front of Jerusalem for such a period of time. Ezekiel, being undefiled, meaning he had never had .. relations with another man, nor woman we assume, nor has eaten any human flesh, so this is very taboo, the waste is no good for Ezekiel. So the Angel/God talking to him says okay, use cow excrement then. And so he did. And isnt that where mushrooms grow, on cow dung? HMM.. coincidence.. maybe..

Thanks but I already knew that "seeing" into the "spirit realm" requires brain malfunction. I am glad to see you agree.

Oh and as Bigwhammy pointed out, Ezekiel wasn't actually consuming the dung. He didn't have to eat it to be full of it either.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000

Originally posted by enchantress62
Perhaps it is Not really peace that is to come before the end/change, but Possibly a Calm before the storm....Lokk at things now ...if Someone comes up right now ends the War in the middle east , drop poverty etc, then that would assume peace is falling into place...A perfect time to attack humanity...after alll its humanity that is being targeted not Asians , Americans, Russians...ETC but us all as a 1....And if you are not willing to sell out your own kind then you will be targeted....

Ascension is the last thing the Real leaders want us doing... I personally think its a plain and simple jealousy on Behalf of the Real rulers of man since they can't ascend any more, to stop us through manipulation is the only way...

I guess it depends on how literally you take the passages in the Bible. I'm not a Christian so to me it's just a book, something interesting to read once in awhile, but to many it's the end all be all, so for those that are stressing out about it, well they can look for that period of peace to mark the start of Revelations. We haven't had any simblance of world peace ever and if you're going to believe what Revelations says then that would be an important marking of time. Bin Laden, Suddam Hussan, and all the rest of them were just scape goats for Bush's real agenda, that's been made clear for a while now. None of them seem smart enough or lovable enough to be the Antichrist. He's supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread, at least that's what the ppl see originally. It's called the "Great Deception" I think. lol

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

In passage 9/11 of the book of revelation, thats chapter 9:11, a particular character comes onto the scene,
his name was Abaddon, and in Greek he has the name Apollyon. (This is Osama bin Laden, Abaddon means destroyer, and Bin Laden is the single most inspirational figure for all Jihadist in the world. passage 9/11? it hit me like a brick!)

1. The numbers dividing the bible into verses and chapters are of relatively modern origin, from the Middle-Ages. However, there might be a conspiracy connection to Re 9:11, that whoever was behind 9/11 wanted to link this verse to the attack.

2. Saddam means Destroyer. Infact his mother gave him that name because her pregnancy was so painful. If you compare what happens after the fifth trumpet with facts and observations from the First Gulf War in '91, you will see this prophecy revealed. The former four trumpets: WW1, WW2, Chernobyl and the Internet. Next trumpet woe will be WW3. After that Jesus Christ will become King of Heaven i.e. JHVH God and his son, the Victor of the seven churches will set a new world order maybe utilizing a robotic security force.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join