It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Conspiracy theoriest are completely wrong about Masonry. Any Mason interested in taking over the world would be expelled from Masonry.

I'm a Master Mason. If anyone wishes to ask anything about Masonry other than those items about which we are pledged to remain secret (and the secrets do not include "ruling the world"),he or she may e-mail me at [email protected] (or [email protected])

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
why was there so much Masonic involvement in developing
the Denver airport?

Same reasons that the Freemasons of France made the statue of
liberty?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012
Conspiracy theoriest are completely wrong about Masonry. Any Mason interested in taking over the world would be expelled from Masonry.

I have to agree with you I just found out that my grandfather was a mason. He moved to california in the seventys and borrowed fifty dollars from my dad when he left from Georgia just in case he ran out of money on the way. If memory serves me correctly the next time dad saw him, seventeen years had past, and grandpa gave him a wore out $50 dollar check back. He said he never needed it. Now thats a true mason for you.

And grandma was an Eastern Star, also the most self rightous christian I have ever known. The whole world was wrong and going to hell but not grandma.

The masons might be a stepping stone to something else more synester but I believe the ones next door are harmless.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Masons who run huge corporations would be a greater threat than any individual conspiracy they could develop.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
to 2012

I know
but the explanations are usualy ignored.
to the conspirators there dosent seem to be any justification for masonary except world domination.

you just got to chuckle at some of the posts on ATS.

out of interest what province or jurisdiction are you in

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'm a Master Mason. If anyone wishes to ask anything about Masonry other than those items about which we are pledged to remain secret (and the secrets do not include "ruling the world"),he or she may e-mail me at [email protected] (or [email protected])

I have a question. What exactly is the importance of the special Morningstar alliance we will witness this summer and the next time in 2012?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   

(Cough, cough)... Ok, so your a Master Mason are you? Well lowly apprentice, you would know what I mean when I say 'Deus meumque jus', everyone on ATS would. But you would be one of the few to know what I mean by 'Tubal Cain', if my memory serves me correctly. But would you know what I mean by 'Non nobis, domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!'... You may, but I doubt it. Would you know the affairs of our higher degrees and ranks... NO. So before you go parading around forums advertising your affiliation and stating your opinions on things you would know nothing about, stop and think.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decretal
But would you know what I mean by 'Non nobis, domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!'... You may, but I doubt it.

I know virtually nothing about masons, but that motto comes from the Knights Templars. The rules and customs of the Knights Templar were drawn up by Saint Bernard of Clairvaux. The motto of the Order, "Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini Tuo da gloriam" is from Psalm 115, verse 1. It means "Not for us, Lord, not for us, but to Thy Name give glory." It probably was an oath the Templars took when joining the Order.

top topics

join