It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A secret library?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Watsup people of this board? Im new here and so far from the messages that ive read, i have enjoyed listeneing to the wisdom of others, the knowledge that they share, and the opinions that they represent. I hope that people will respect me as i do others.

The idea of a secret library that holds the keys to all of mankinds most wanted answers, seems very sweet to my tooth! Who doesnt want to know what the hell we are doing here with all these other strange humans like us? (hehe) In fact it sounds almost too good to be true. Who would want to play a game knowing whats around the corner and whats gonna happen at the end? That would explain why humans make mistakes, and hopefully we are learning from them.

But lets say there is one. Then that would also explain a bit about our society of today. For example; If one day, someone who has no luck with women, was walking along and found a piece of paper that told one how to attract and eventually have sex (if thats their goal) with any woman, would he tell his not-so-lucky friends about the secret as well? Would he see his friends needs as his own, and would he see them as himself? Or would he keep the secret for himself, and become the object of envy (or respect) by his friends? If respect, then wouldnt that give Mr.Secret Holder some sort of power over his friends? And if its respect, the Mr.Secret Holder better duck.

So what do i THink? I say, if they got the "truth", then eventually the truth will set itself free and if they dont, then what are we fighting for?

phew... all these questions! Im jus contemplating so i hope nobody actually takes the time to rebute all of them lol.

peace

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I know that in the Vatican there is a room where the Pope goes to speak to God. Its specifications are exacting to the Kings Chamber at Giza (Pyramid).

This is not a new structure in fact for as long as the Vatican has been where it is; this room has existed to serve the purpose described.

There is also a library deep underground; there is a book, their which tells of an event relating to one of the Popes. The title on the book is the Pleading Pontiff the book tells of a Bishop who was made Pope and who had trouble using the room to communicate with God.

After several attempts he became suspect by those around him. Knowing as all Popes do the origin of the design of the room. He elected to apply the room to conjure an evil spirit and was successful. As with every other time this is done there is an external effect (lightning, earth moves etc..). As well is knowledge presented, this particular pope used the information he received that day as coming from God. One of the effects was to make the practice of Alchemy a crime.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 09:38 PM
link   
very interesting ^

where did you get the info from?

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The Vatican

All Jokes aside meaning that I am not kidding.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

freemason, how are you going to say Islam does nothing but set civilizations back when it was Islam that brough Europe out of the Dark Ages.

Pffffffffffff...........Illmatic67........ Hey, do some research on internet. Look for the Lepante Battle, or for the Vienna battle and you'll see that it's a mistake to think that Islam did something good for Europe. Islam had ALLWAYS try to overrun Europe.ALLWAYS. Fortunately, we stop them in many places.
.Otherwise, we would live like them today.

And for the Maures, see with the Spanishs & the Italians. I think that they have another POV on them !

You know ONLY what you want to know man.If the Islam faith was these so-called peace and wonderfull faith that you try to depict, we would know it !

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Toltec,have you been to the vatican and inside of it?

Also we have a prophecy about rome in lasalett, and it pertains to the current
apostasy in the hierarchy.

"" Rome will lose the faith aand become the seat of the aantichrist ""

also it predicts the bishops and preist becoming heretics.

"" what is the great chastisement ""

It is a cleansing of the earth god will conduct through two things.

1. man made war, this is why nuclear bombs were created from sin.

2. Three days of darkness, comet.

The chastisement is supposed to wipe out three qaurters of the population. God will leave a remaining
one quarter of the world after the cleansing for the era of (peace), the peace will be short lived, men will go back to sinning even
more and then the end will come.

sister lucy rom fatima was told she wold live through this great chastisement, she is now 95 to this date.

thats why i tell everybody these future events and to prepare.

The bible itself says when you see this happening flee to the mountains, it tells us many times to prepare.

Also god say that these day will be just like noahs days before the flood, everybody was eating marrying and partying until
the day of the flood which swept them all away, they had no clue it was coming, so it will be with the end.

And what do you see today?

nothing but an age of amusement, partying, sin, its a sespool of impurity, the world
has completely forgot the lord of morality.

Of course others dont see it like this, and dont see anything wrong with sin in the world.

even jesus said

"" when i come back i wonder if any faith at all will be on earth ""

"" i will come to bring division, how i wish the world were already ablaze ""

he lets it continue because he is a patient God.

peace.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i'm sorry but your a retard

you have no idea what your talking about...

Islam layed the foundation for the Renaissance. when europe got back on its feet it expelled Islam but then the european mind was rent by the inablility of the christian church to tolerate the indivisibility of the sacred and secular that characterized Islam and had enabled islamic civilization to develop natural sciences and abstract art as well as philisophy and social science.

all the christian church did was mess up europe and islam fixed all their screw ups.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Okay, guys... I see lots and lots of wild claims.

In the interestes of peace, would y'all point to your sources so we can review them? (and if your sources contain webpages full of other misinformation, then your source is pretty suspect.)

I do know, however, that the Vatican has a library and that part of its contents are some extremely rare books by Euclid and other ancients. I do know that the Vatican is doing archival work to put this online and make it available through internet
www.dlib.org...

As to "sooper-sekrit" books, did you realize that you could have seen much of the material for yourself already? It's archived in St. Louis, MO.

The library now holds more than 75,000 manuscripts and more than 1.1 million printed books, including some 8,500 incunabula. These figures do not include the vast Vatican archives, a separate collection of more than 150,000 items, and a collection of more than 300,000 coins and medals. Facilities of the library have been greatly improved in the 20th cent., although the staff and funding remain small. With funds supplied principally by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, librarians from the United States did much work (1927�30) in cataloging and classifying the contents of the library. Microfilms of most of the library�s great manuscript collection were deposited at St. Louis Univ. in 1957.

www.bartleby.com...

I should like to point out that as far as I know, no Vatican archivist ever went mad and most seemed to have lived out normal lifespans. No unusual disasters seem to have occurred for anyone who had been authorized to go into the library.

Most of the "hidden books" (according to many sources) are simply the Apocrypha. Chopped out of the Bible (after originally being proposed as important Christian books), there are still references to them in the Bible (including 'the book of the wars of Jehovah').

There are books on the occult there (sorry, guys, no Necronomicon). If those of you claiming madness strikes, etc, could please provide us with links and details we can check them out.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Truth, the Egyptians weren't Satanists nor were they Satanic.

The Neanderthals weren't Satanic, either, nor were the Cro Magnon peoples, or the Iniut or the Apaches or the Toltecs any other groups of people on the face of this planet.

I realize you're very avid to prove that you've got the One Great Truth, but that's just stretching things beyond belief. I thought your religion gave a free "pass" to those who lived honorably and had never heard of Jehovah or Jesus (like the Australian aborigines.)

For those of you interested in a little light reading, you might enjoy this page about the history of Satan (this matches other such material I've read from good sources):
www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The egptians were (pagans) byrd, which means the worshipped ultimately a satanic religion not of god.

byrd, no i do not hold the one great truth, god and only god is the one great truth and he
has revealed himself to me.

Also, yes a man who lives honorable and does not know about christ or god can make it into heaven, we have a doctrine called
baptism of desire in our church which means a maan living his whole life who does not know about god and never heard of jesus can
make it into heaven as long as he is just, god will convert him, god will not let a just man into hell.

Its in the bible, jesus talks about a man who never knows me caan be converted and make it.

peace.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

The egptians were (pagans) byrd, which means the worshipped ultimately a satanic religion not of god.

That's way too simplistic, black & white thinking...

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yes Truth I did visit the Vatican and did speak to someone who had enough access to the City to allow a look into the Room I mentioned as well as access to the Library and book I discussed. In this particular case the information was given to me for specific reasons, there are no links or other evidence outside of my own word that I was exposed to this information.

I will tell you this much I would not be calling the Principal Gods of other cultures Demonic if I were you. It does seem every plausible that they are all the same Almighty. But because of differences in relation to the all the differences between each culture. There were some variations in relation to such issues as words applied (for instance) to the name of the principal God.

For the record I swear by all I believe in that the contents of this post is the truth. Those things mentioned which I state I did experience I did.

I would cite my track record to date in relation to presenting and honest response in all my post.

[Edited on 24-12-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Truth, you said that someone who doesnt know Christ can get into heaven by being righteous and just.

well how about most Muslims and Jews, who dont know christ, are better than most christians are.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Egyptians existed thousands of years before Jesus. But, Truth's deity has no "get out of jail" card... the fact that they were raised in a polytheistic culture and like most of the earth's peoples had never heard of the Jews or their dety... this means they're shipped off to Hell without chance of anything else.

Now there's a truly ethical divinity!

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Egyptians are the ones who came up with the Salvation plan.

Dont you know that Jesus is a exact replica of Horus, the sun of the world? After all, there's pictures of Horus with a lamb on his shoulders, he was born Dec 25, died and was resurrected

So if Jesus is the SAME EXACT THING as Horus... then how come the Egyptians dont get a pass to heaven since they worshipped Horus the same way Christians worship Jesus...

[Edited on 12-24-2002 by Illmatic67]

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 07:10 PM
link   
man oh man.

look, satan knew christs coming into the world before jesus even existed.

like i said, he created other false same type of beliefs to throw the huan race off track.

The proof is in the historical documented miraclles of jesus chist, the flood, the prophets, all the miracles of the god
of the OT jesus.

men still cannot believe because these times are so filled with falsehood even the elect will get lost.

And byrd, i don't buy that for a minute.

Who got off the ark?

Noah who was a servant of god of israel.

So the belief in this god would have been known by those of his linage right?

God puts it in our heart that worshipping idols and statues is false. Your conscience tells you that
worshipping non breathing creations of wood are false right?

The egyptians forgot god and reverted to worshipping idols and false beliefs of technology.

And for the last time, nobody his sent to hell who is just, even if we grow up without knowing the lord, as long as we live by conscience and morality and are
just.

we call it baptism of desire, (only) if you grow up not knowing his name.

Its in the miracles byrd.

peace.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So what your saying truth is that if a priest travels to a territory. Where non-of the people know about Yahweh and teaches them about it. As well as provides them a translation in there language of the bible and provides them with the information in a weekly version.

After he has done all this they all look at him and start laughing and throw him out of their village, this means they are all going to Hell? Even if they are like the most peaceful of people who only kill the animals they need for food and clothing and live humble lives?

Am not trying to be sarcastic truth I just want clarification in relation to this point.

Assume that the tribal people understood everything the priest said. But considered the whole thing to be
against there well held system of beleif and also contradictory.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Toltec this is what i believe when jesus said.

"" he who hears you hears me, and he who rejects you also rejects me ""

Now i tell you exactly what our church teaches from the 1954 catechisms own words on this matter.

1954 baltimore catechasim

page 141....

" Can they be saved who remain outside the catholic church because they
do not know it is the true church "

"" Those who do not know it is the rue church, can be saved by making uses
by the grace god gives you. God condemns no man except for grave sin. Therefore
he will not condemn those who through no fault of their own are unaware of his
commands to belong to the true church, provided they sevre him (faithfully) according to
their own (conscience). Have a sincere desire to do his will in all things, and therefore implicitly wish to
become members of his church. They are members of the church in desire ""

"" It (is) possible for one that has never even heard of jesus christ to be saved. In order for
such a one may be saved, it is required that he observe the natural law; with
help of god, everyone having the use of reason can do that ""

Now if a preist go into a town to preach and they laugh at him.

stop there.

if they laugh at him they obviously have no grace and are ignorant to atleast listen.

But even if one truley does not believe the priest and is (sincere) he can be saved as long as he is just, but
if he rejects jesus for his own hate without even knowing about him he cannot be saved.

No faithfull just man will go to hell, meaning those who live by the commands and truly do not know the church of christ to be true.

peace.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ok Truth that sounds very sensible......

If you read the negative confession (Egyptian book of the Dead) you find a whole lot of laws which direct those who accepted Ra as the principal God to proper behavior. Would request that you take a look at the attached link to see exactly what is was that was expected of believers of the Egyptian Faith to get to there concept of Heaven (keep in mind concept). This in relation to how they conducted there every day lives.

Note the similarities with the Ten Commandments.

www.touregypt.net...

Merry Christmas Truth

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Ill, I'm afraid the "Jesus-Horus" parallel was pretty much invented by James Churchward. Horus was never associated with lambs or sheep or even as a shepherd in classic Egyptian mythology.

Nor was December 25th his birthday.

You may be thinking of Mithras, who was the one born of a virgin (Isis was hardly a human virgin) with a deity for a father and whose birthday was December 25 or thereabouts.

(link to Christian site that debunks the Horus-Jesus parallel using good Egyptian references):
www.tektonics.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join