It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Has Begun - A True Story With James Gilliland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
I don't understand how hundreds of eyewitnesses and hours of video footage isn't "legitimate" evidence....

Really? Who? Where?

And is there actually any footage that shows anything other than little points of light, with no background or any perspective at all?

Not to mention this quack's introduction of string theory and "extra-dimensions," both of which have never been proven to exist and are nothing more than mathematical concepts that have no basis in reality.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
There is no legitimate evidence presented from this guy or Dr. Greer... that I have yet to see that is.

The video clips with the power-ups etc are about as good as it gets in terms of physical evidence.

If you're waiting for footage of the inside of ships with "aliens" in them, you'll be waiting a long time....

The point is that these sightings are happening on an ongoing basis there, people are seeing UFOs there every day!

And, AGAIN - the whole point of encouraging Team ATS to investigate this, is to GET EVIDENCE....

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Oh dear, I think you might be the one who's 'jumping to erroneous conclusions'.

I hadn't even read your post until after I'd made my own ... but ... well ... you do kind of prove my point.

If the cap fits and all that !

My comments were made from my observations on a number of threads ... I stated that they were not meant in a derogative way ... and they certainly were NOT directed at you personally. As I said, I hadn't even read your post until AFTER I'd made my post. You seem to have missed the entire point though and just zoomed in on what you saw as a negative.

Sorry to disappoint. Woody

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If you're waiting for footage of the inside of ships with "aliens" in them, you'll be waiting a long time....

The point is that these sightings are happening on an ongoing basis there, people are seeing UFOs there every day!

And, AGAIN - the whole point of encouraging Team ATS to investigate this, is to GET EVIDENCE....

There is absolutely no denying that UFOs are real.

But when you consider the hundreds of billions of dollars that military black projects receive every year, with NO OVERSIGHT; with the lack of actual footage and film of aliens (beyond simple recollections of meetings and abductions); and the abysmal state of mainstream science... odds are these sightings are nothing more than exotic terrestrial aircraft.

Concluding any differently is extreme intellectual dishonesty.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Oh dear, I think you might be the one who's 'jumping to erroneous conclusions'.

I hadn't even read your post until after I'd made my own ... but ... well ... you do kind of prove my point.

Well apologies then. Now you can go back to writing your long-winded rants that nobody reads.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Hi Riposte (this post is for you)

Are you always this angry and so rude to everyone ?

Do you ever get positive results or make any kind of progress by behaving this way ?

'get back to writing my long-winded rants that nobody reads' ... forgive me if I'm wrong, but you read it didn't you ?

Woody

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I was very impressed how this was put together.

I didn't really have any objections to anything he said as everything he said fit within my own limited knowledge puzzle.

I too believe these ET's are here to help us ascend, and join the intergalactic family.

This was a great documentary I am glad I took the time to view it.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If James claims that Greer went there and did a training and "countless" ships showed up and were captured on film, the FIRST thing we should be asking is, well can we SEE this footage??

If James says he has footage of Greer vectoring in "countless" ships, how is it being "irrational" to suggest that someone go there and get copies of the footage?

No one should have to go and get the alleged footage. If Leader Gilliland and Leader Greer want to be taken seriously, then they will offer to provide the footage themselves.

They make the claims of extraordinary contact. They make the claims of having footage of the extraordinary contact.

It is not the responsibility of any investigative team to secure the alleged footage. Let the G-Cults supply the evidence that supports their claims, as they are the ones making the claims.

I don't believe that any footage, showing extraordinary contact exists, as they clearly have not produced anything that supports their claims.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Well apologies then. Now you can go back to writing your long-winded rants that nobody reads.

Is it this attitude why you have -700 points, or is this your pleasant side?

As to the video, I will admit I haven't watched it, but that is out of choice after reading up on this man. (www.eceti.org... and www.eceti.org...)
Although he does sound spiritual, he's promoting a deceptive alien agenda - it's propaganda that I don't particularly want to see.
I believe he is misled, by any aliens he claims to visit or entities that he channels - They're not our friends, they have their own interests in mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
No one should have to go and get the alleged footage. If Leader Gilliland and Leader Greer want to be taken seriously, then they will offer to provide the footage themselves.

They make the claims of extraordinary contact. They make the claims of having footage of the extraordinary contact.

It is not the responsibility of any investigative team to secure the alleged footage. Let the G-Cults supply the evidence that supports their claims, as they are the ones making the claims.

"Don't make any actual effort, sit and wait for them to come to you. The onus is on everyone to prove themselves to ATS - ATS being the center of the universe of course."

What would be the harm in, at the very least, doing a follow-up on the Mix interview with James and ASKING him, nicely, for the Greer footage? He seems like a very agreeable and easygoing guy, he may not have a problem with that at all....

I don't believe that any footage, showing extraordinary contact exists, as they clearly have not produced anything that supports their claims.

As I said, the fly-bys and power-ups are about as good as it gets in terms of video footage.

You're not going to see footage of people being beamed up onto ships and having direct face-to-face contact with ET - if the ETs have POLICIES not to allow that

It sure would be nice if they'd beam James up onto Blaji's or Milea's ship with video camera in hand, it would be nice if all the contactees were permitted to have hard evidence like that - but alas, it would seem that, at least for now, the answer's No....

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
After watching this video and reading most of the comments I am a little unsure what to think. What is real shocking is why he doesn't provide any actual solutions or real information for these spacecraft though he says he is in close communication with them. He also acts like there is some city inside the mountain but recites it from legend instead of being told by the UFO's. Why doesn't he get a better high resolution camera? Theres nothing like seeing UFO's from miles away and can barely make out the dots on the screen. And why so shakey, hasn't he heard of tripods? I also liked his near death experience, sounds very real. What gets me is his, no big deal, attitude about everything, like ho hum, I talk to UFOs regularly. Also, he says he predicted the exact date of the great San Francisco earthquake. I can't put my finger on it exactly but I think this guy wants to be seen as this great spiritual master kind of person and he does this by telling these real or imagined stories.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by brickhouse32

I don't see him as trying to be a "great spiritual master" or guru at all. He actually seems very very humble.

He often says things like, "I'm no one. I'm not your guru, you're your own guru! It's not about me, it's about the experience" etc etc.

I don't know; I just like him. He just has such a great attitude about everything, so relaxed and centered. I'd like to meet him myself, someday....

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A running thought occurred to me throughout this film, and that is that James seems rather well to do, not very humble at all, which means he does not appear to have a job, yet he has a ranch, a truck, a back-ho, he's building a 'church', lives in the country. Well to do, no job, It gives him lots of time to contemplate.
Perhaps even make things up? To write books to sell to maintain a life without a full time job?
The rest of us who bust our humps wish we could be more like this guy and live life like it's one big camping trip and spend ones day meditating.

Maybe he really does have contact? I don't know.

Just seems like Most of us are too busy and too tired to try to devote a life to spiritual matters, we'd like to.

Maybe if I cooked up a good story about things that happened to me when I got abducted by aliens, and my ongoing communications with them and what predictions they told me about the Earth's imminent doom, I can write books and sell DVD's and sell them to spiritually depleted busy people looking for a way out?
Then go camping and meditate till the sun goes down, and write books at night, and make UFO vids.

And be well off for it.

I watched this whole thing with an open mind, hoping that what I wrote above is just my own cynicism, and that what he experienced is really true after all.
That would be cool!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
For those interested, James also has a weekly radio show, "As You Wish" Talk Radio. The 2006 archives are available for free.

They are a little old by now, but I've listened to a lot of them and there's quite a bit of interesting stuff and special guests, enjoy all

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

i found a couple of very small reports of people that went to the ranch,,,but they were very vauge and not worth providing a link. they did say they witnessed some ufo activity but thats about it.

on the Eceti page there is a link to an investigation that was done with Allen Hynek back in the 70's and i found it to be a very interesting read.

The Yakima UFO Field project was undertaken by me in August of 1972 at the request of Dr. J. Allen Hynek. The study has continued to this day.

The light moved so fast that it gave the impression of a streak. It would appear stationary for a moment, then, almost instantaneously, appear some distance away (typically 10 degrees of arc through 7x50 binoculars). After another brief pause, it would dart back in the opposite direction. When stationary, the object appeared through the binoculars as an intense pinpoint of white light.

www.setv.org...
Organization for SETV Research (OSR) - Yakima Study, www.setv.org...

www.setv.org...
Organization for SETV Research (OSR) - Yakima Study Part 2, www.setv.org...

i think anyone that went to this area would be able to film ufo's and why nobody has done it is beyond me... here is a chance imo to possibly blow the cover off this ufo secrecy but we would rather sit in front of our computers and wait for someone else to do it....

[edit on 15-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

hey there Mr. disturber...

i just got done listening to the ats show with Gilliland and thought it was pretty good. i was really glad you asked the question you did and it was interesting to hear what he said about Greer not wanting the video they filmed...kinda weird.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by easynow

This looks like a divot in the window made by a rock or a BB. It seems to be in the same focal plane as the bug guts and bird crap.

I agree. It is in the same focal plane and I also think that the albedo is wrong. It's a bit too reflective. A real object at a distance in that kind of light would be more out of focus, as you point out, and I think the reflections wouldn't be quite so bright and distinct.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

i have stared at that photo for a long time and i really dont know what it is.

i dont think anyone can say for sure thats a chip in the window...it might be but it might not be.

what do you think about the first two photographs i posted ?....nobody has said anything about them

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
hey there Mr. disturber...

That's Sh##-Disturber to you!

i just got done listening to the ats show with Gilliland and thought it was pretty good. i was really glad you asked the question you did and it was interesting to hear what he said about Greer not wanting the video they filmed...kinda weird.

-----
"They've actually been here, he came here and he did some kind of Ambassador training [the Ambassador To The Universe training], they had quite a few people here.

After they came here, we had I dunno how many ships came in, we got about 3 big Triangles on film as well as countless, I dunno how many other ships and filmed them.

And for some reason, I offered him the footage that we took here, and he just refused it, he wouldn't take it, I dunno why."
-----

Yes, definitely something weird going on when it comes to Greer, CSETI and video footage.

As I said, I think he purposely keeps everything with CSETI low-profile and doesn't post footage online.

Why? Threats from "them"? Who knows....?

[edit on 15-3-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Look at some of you guys this is just pathetic, he showed a few clips of the ships and that was hell of enough of a convincing for me. I mean the guy is trying to tell you about the higher creational forces, and what is coming in the near future and your still trying to decide on if he is real or not.

so very sad!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join