It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Has Begun - A True Story With James Gilliland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I found this on Google video - Contact Has Begun - A True Story With James Gilliland

We might as well all have a look and enjoy it before it gets taken down again

Also of interest:

ATS.MIX: James Gilliland, Spiritual Awakenings, UFO's and You

(James claims to have video footage of Dr. Steven Greer and CSETI vectoring in "countless" ships at the Mt. Adams ranch?? Hmmm.....
)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Well, he might see it as being the truth but unless he has the evidence to back his claims up he will just be another attention seeker.

But i will watch the clips though

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

He says he has over 80 hours of video footage, including the Greer footage.

Also loads and loads of eyewitnesses - including Alfred Webre and Michael Salla.

He probably has the most evidence out of ANYONE

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

good thread MrdDstrbr,

i was really interested in Gilliland and his ranch. he had some really spectactular photo's of ufo's and i really thought WOW this is gonna be the guy that finally comes up with proof of aliens.

i am still interested but when he got into the orb thing on his video i really started questioning his observations and motives.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i was really interested in Gilliland and his ranch. he had some really spectactular photo's of ufo's and i really thought WOW this is gonna be the guy that finally comes up with proof of aliens.

I think so too, there is definitely something big going on there at Mt. Adams!

Hundreds and hundreds of eyewitnesses, conferences being held regularly, 80 hours of footage, big names in Ufology working with James, Dr. Steven Greer going there and vectoring in "countless" ships....

If you listen to the ATS Mix interview, James says that ATS is welcome to go there and do its own investigation. I for one would love to see that, I'd love to see a Springer/Crakeur/Gilliland tete-a-tete!

If you like the idea, please Flag and Star and chime in with your own thoughts....

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That area around Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Adams is a sasquatch hotspot. I am only 10 minutes into the movie but it is perfect for a friday night. Thanks for posting it!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

just wanted to see what you thought about this video.

you can see the video here...its quicktime format

www.eceti.org...

there are alot of pictures of ufo's on the web but this one is definately unique

www.eceti.org...
ECETI New Photos

[edit on 14-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

If you listen to the ATS Mix interview, James says that ATS is welcome to go there and do its own investigation. I for one would love to see that, I'd love to see a Springer/Crakeur/Gilliland tete-a-tete!

If you like the idea, please Flag and Star and chime in with your own thoughts....

yes i like the idea...just cant believe it hasn't already been done. why doesnt ATS have a field research team to look at this kinda stuff ?

i personally would love to go there and mexico with alot of film and batteries.

just got done watching the video you posted...i have seen it before but i wanted to refresh my memory of it. it is really interesting stuff thats for sure.

when i first found out about Gilliland i was totally amazed untill he came out with the other video he has about orb's...and then i kinda lost interest

but my point is Greer kinda did the same thing and i lost interest...it almost seemed like they both strayed away from their original thinking and went to the orb fascination wich i believe made alot of people start questioning what was going on.

do you think Greer and Gilliland were maybe told to back off and thats why they came up with this orb stuff ?

i have not seen any recent photo's from Gilliland and we all know we aint seen much from Greer lately is why i am asking.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Orbs...Greer...Vectoring. All debunked. All bad. I think JG's got didily.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

yes i like the idea...just cant believe it hasn't already been done. why doesnt ATS have a field research team to look at this kinda stuff ?

Yes, my point exactly!!

The Springer/Crakeur/Cliff Stone meeting already created a great synergy, an approach which should be extended to other big players....

do you think Greer and Gilliland were maybe told to back off and thats why they came up with this orb stuff ?

Well I have reason to believe that Greer purposely keeps CSETI low-profile. There's evidence to suggest that they have plenty of footage, but they don't put any of it online, not a single video. He mentions in "Hidden Truth" that he was warned by "them" about his footage, that if he tried to make big waves with it, or say make contact on live television, "they" would intervene (violently?)..........

Although it seems kind of pointless to withhold the footage now, as people are having the same kinds of experiences at Gilliland's ranch, he has gone public with some of the video footage and is doing just fine.

It's time to end the secrecy around CSETI, Stephen Greer! Show us the frickin footage already!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Well here I go again another sleepless night

but thanks anyway because I have been meaning to see this video for some time now, and when I get through it I will let you know what my opinion is about MR. James Gilliland, because there could be food for thuoght on this one.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Human contact has been constant and historic.
There is nothing to begin except the next stage of our own progress.

Those orb photos are kind of odd, I just don't see them as being real so I don't know.

- Lee

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

This looks like a divot in the window made by a rock or a BB. It seems to be in the same focal plane as the bug guts and bird crap.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

good observation Nohup ,

i posted that on purpose to see what people would say about it. i thought something looked funny but couldnt quite figure it out.

i dont know if your right but it's possible...maybe someone else will know if its been debunked and what is the explanation

i thought it looked kinda billy meier'ish

[edit on 15-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
This looks like a divot in the window made by a rock or a BB. It seems to be in the same focal plane as the bug guts and bird crap.

If I remember correctly, the UFO in this picture is a ball bearing stuck to the window pane with blu-tac.

Enough said really, as there's no point in rehashing all of the Leader Greer nonsense again.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Yes, my point exactly!!

The Springer/Crakeur/Cliff Stone meeting already created a great synergy, an approach which should be extended to other big players....

if i remember correctly there was someone that went to his ranch to check out his story and did film some or witnessed ufo's

cant remember who it was ...but my point is why havent these ufo hunter shows gone to check this out ?

you would think these shows would jump all over this...

why isnt anyone else filming these ufo's around mt. adams and mt. rainier ?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Too bad the video doesn't include the object "lighting up" from a blank sky.

Given that it is a stationary point source with a bluish-white color, from the video evidence alone one could conclude that it was the star Arcturus. Which was visible midway above the horizon at that time and place.

You would think that if they have "enlightened contact" with aliens they could request a closer flyby. Distant point sources and close-in blurry objects with the suggestion of "wings" on top aren't very convincing

[edit on 3/15/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It doesn't work that way. UFOs don't just land right in front of you. I seriously think that if Gilliand was on some sort of fantasy ego trip, he'd be talking about himself and his personal experiences a lot more in detail just to make it really sellable, but no he goes and kind skirts around his own ego, and he delivers a good message. Why do we not hear his message? Why do you demand he make a UFO land in your backyard, when all he's saying to us is "Be loving and open minded." ? Jesus Christ, you people sometimes.... just attack after attack, and completely missing the point.

Don't shoot the messenger until you hear the message. Until then, I dunno, go beat the side of a barn with a stick.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I agree, that last picture was what made me realize what a scam he is. I can get orbs like that too by just playing with settings on my camera while its raining...

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The ATS mix show was sadly more interesting than this video. After watching the video, I felt as if I was being duped by a collection of typical government disinfo with light shows and some guy who seems as if he stepped right out of the 70's tabloids.(first contact!?)The light shows made me think of the floating plastic bags and the lack of close-ups and any better equipment is also suggestive. There was what seemed to be a strong hint of Adamski and MaClaine type following. At least Adamski had some closeups of whatever those ships were. Did anyone else notice the (laser?) lights flickering on the ground? I get the feeling I was watching a Mad TV parody.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join