It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US is overlooking the threat raised by North Korea because George W. Bush has a vendetta to reso

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My fault TC. I don't understand why I did this mistake. May be that I was sleeping again, I don't konw.

It's not common, but I'm happy to see that I was wrong.

In this case, if I had right, well...I don't know what if I had right.I'm just happy that I had wrong.

The next time where I'll read one of your post, I'll read it with more attention.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Airborne 101
All that I am saying is that if we continue to ignore the very serious threat posed by North Korea so that we can chase after a crazy arab in the desert, we are going to be far worse off than we are today.

The one thing that has been neglected in all of this however is the state of the economy. Does anyone really think that dubbya is doing a good job with this? I challenge anyone to prove otherwise (the nod looks to you Affirmative)

Unlike others here, I don't have a crystal ball, therefore I cannot see into the future. The economy is a touchy and slightly ambiguous subject. While Clinton and the attacks of 9/11 did quite a bit of damage which has erroneously been blamed on GWB, the third quarter shows improvement. 3+% growth in the GDP, and 5.2% growth in productivity means an economy on the rise, although there are naysayers out there who will say differently. A 0.4% rise in the national unemployment rate is touted by some as the end of the world. I believe that will decrease in the 4th quarter of the calendar year, as it usually does.

All in all, while the economy took a recent hit, it was NOT due to the tax cuts that GWB and Congress gave the American people. After all, who would you rather have surplus money, the people who worked their azzes off to earn it, or Congress who will spend more millions to study the effects of cow farts on the ozone layer?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join