It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was This A Message From Extraterrestrials??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
niv

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Christ, if the're man made, how long do you think this would've taken?? And by how many prankster groups? So then surely someone would have been caught in the act or would have come forward and admitted to making some of them and showed us how and why they made 'em?

But the mystery remains!

Cheers!

Wow! Fantastic map. Where did you get it from? I'd like to read about some of those circles on the map.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It's only online for one more day, but if anyone is interested, here's a link to the BBC iPlayer. The program is about the search for life elsewhere.

Link

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Mike! Im glad you made this thread! Maybe I should just come threw you with my critical questions! I made a thread about this very thing and got umm well 1 reply saying it was a group of people who make this crop circle. I didnt buy that.. But still wasnt to sure what to think.. So Im going to maul over this thread and see what people think..
You have gained much respect here in the growing days with your work!
Thanks for getting this question out in the open!

This is one of the main crop circles that amazed me!!
And I didnt understand why I didnt hear more about this..
Many want to cry hoax on this one.. But for me Im keeping an open mind this time.. AS I may be a bit of the more critical members when looking at ET stuff.. Becasue I already belive 100%.. And Im not the kind of person who needs tons of proof to know that they are out there.

But then agin. I have always thought of crop circles to have something to do with higher planes. and 4th dimesional beings passing threw this 3rd plane. But I will wait and see what other members have to say about this arecibo is anything valid

[edit on 10-3-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Is there an aerial view of the OP's aliens 'response'? The far away shot looks like it could of been photoshopped.

Also on the initial 'sent' message the earth was raised higher to show that is where we live; the responce had Earth, Mars and Jupiters moons raised up showing where 'they' live/are.

If they are so close then why did it take 27 years to respond?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ferretman2

Now this one looks like the bottom image of the alien response, the device.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Is there an aerial view of the OP's aliens 'response'? The far away shot looks like it could of been photoshopped.

Also on the initial 'sent' message the earth was raised higher to show that is where we live; the responce had Earth, Mars and Jupiters moons raised up showing where 'they' live/are.

If they are so close then why did it take 27 years to respond?

no theres something different about theirs. I'm not sure, but its just standing out like it isnt the same system, but then again it would bring up the question of time.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
reply to post by freighttrain

www.circlemakers.org...

Like someone else has mentioned has great evidence of man made crop circles.

However, this does not mean ALL crop cirlcles are man made.

I find the more difficult ones to explain are as follows:

Blown nodes

Twisted or woven wheat (or whatever crop)

Made in a single night or a matter of hours

Radiation or high electromagnetic field

Have a hidden message encoded

If you want a really large list of amazing things people have discovered in crop formations, look at this
www.korncirkler.dk...

Now I found this interesting as well,(same website above)

In the "effects on animals" section

3 - flocks of birds overhead fly around the formation

Birds can see magnetic north with their eyes, its how they travel vast distances every year.

I was wondering if birds have the ability to see an abundance of magnetism in a certain area? If so, we could possibly use them as a sort of hound dog, to sift out the areas of high magnetism, and by doing so, sifting out the genuine from the fake.

Most of all.......Keep an open mind!

I saw a bunch of people posting their beliefs here, and I was shocked to see a number of you complety dissmiss this without another thought. "Its fake"

That mentality will only get you so far....

That mentality will only hinder your ability to see what is "real"

By denying anything fantastical, you will miss the big picture entirely.

Besides where is the fun in saying "NO" to everything?

Goo point there, even for one to say it's FAKE it is still valid point, it is fact and needs to be looked into with OPEN MIND, or else you're only getting the answer you want to hear rather then the TRUTH!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

Nope! It's not photoshopped! Here's the aerial view of the 'reply'....

courtesy: Colin Andrews.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Also what is interesting is that most of these crop circles look just perfect and not using any of the natural lines in the fields as guide. Looks as if it was stamped there! I love to see a proof of this being hoax, still not a single evidence can prove this being fake, so to me most are real. Although some can be man made as they're not complex shapes and not perfect straight lines. Some of these are very clean and sharp. Extremely hard and time consuming to do all these, specially around the world!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

mikesingh always has the best researched stuff.

The only problem I have is the information out there is so hard to get to because our goverments, alas the world goverment is keeping the info from us. If you notice the face on mars is now gone, and the pics from NASA. Either it underneath alot more sand or someone airbrushed it. I think the latter. The crop circle was probably a hoax. I don't believe any crop circles anymore since there are actually companies you can now hire to make stuff for you.

Nice job though mikesingh

PS I really hope it isn't a hoax by the way.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Royal76]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi Mike

Great thread as always!!

Before seeing your chart about crop circles in the U.S. I wouldn´t have never imagined that there would be many. I kind of wonder if that statistic is avaliable world-wide, just to make the ones in America would have taken an army, I find it difficult to understand why some people still believe that they are all man made.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Brilliant thread!

I don't care if they're fake; they're really beautiful and I have a new wallpaper! I think they're real because no one else can duplicate the most intricate of them. When they do, then we'll know.

Lots of people called Galileo and Colombus insane. Hopefully, we won't have to wait as long to know the truth. (Well, unless the truth is that the crop circles are alien for "Really succulent meat to be harvested here".)

I never knew there were so many CC's out there...why doesn't this information make it to the public??

I've spent the entire day checking links from this thread (Holy Mmoly that 2012 video blew my mind) thanks for the trip!

My anatomy instructor is not going to accept this as an excuse for my late paper, unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Not to go off topic, but after reading your post, I just imagined small-town Alamogordo, complete with the local sheriff chewing on some wheat..

"Yeah, this here is a real nice town.... you got the diner over there, the school down the street, and over there is where they blew up a nuclear bomb, some sixty years ago, then there's the park.... "

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by themillersdaughter

I never knew there were so many CC's out there...why doesn't this information make it to the public??

Well, that could almost be a topic of itlself

The thing is, if all information about everything in ufology was collected and put in numbers, it would blow some minds away.

Much of the information never reaches the media to get attention and much of it stays in the unknown for the most.

Last poll i heard about there was about 3 million U.S citizens claiming to have been abducted (+/- a few millions).
Well, if it believable or not.... That is the real question.

As always, what we know is minimal in the total.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is a great topic, I have never heard of these specific crop circles before. But what better way to communicate then through a large field with 0 population around to harm the work.

Similar to the Oriental art of I think it is called sand scripting? There really is no other way for them to communicate with us publicly. Short of taking over our broadcasting systems, assuming they have compatible technologies, that could be construed as a hostile act thus they would likely be against such idea of communicating.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by RexxCrow]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If I was a hoaxer the first thing I would do would make this crop circle which respresents the message were sending across the universe.

I mean come on, why the hell would the aliens come here just to return the same image we just sent them?! Doesnt make sense maybe if they sent the image back slightly altered but then again who knows..

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is probably one of the best threads on ATS, at least today!

Starred, Flagged, Digged!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Convert to ASCII and you will have your answer.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

It was the same image??

And i thought they looked different....

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
I mean come on, why the hell would the aliens come here just to return the same image we just sent them?! Doesnt make sense maybe if they sent the image back slightly altered but then again who knows..

I would figure...images speak louder than words, what better way to communicate globally with several areas of the planet that do not speak the same language, than to use images? They recieved our message, which was encoded in this way, and might have figured it would be easier to mimic what we sent, as to adknowledge they got it, and to point out what they were replying to.
almost like the quote function on these forums, methinks.

also, if you look, they did indeed change the image. Like a fill in the blanks survey. They replaced population, their image, their "DNA" strand..etc.
maybe not quote, but a paraphrase.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Chiiru]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join