It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was This A Message From Extraterrestrials??

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

reply to post by Thurisaz

Thanks guys! That was some real interesting stuff!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I found the information about DNA in the original post by Mike fascinating and wanted to do some follow-up research. But when I Google the DNA expert "Red Setter" all I get are websites about dogs

Does anyone have links to this guy's research?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So does this mean that it actually took 8 years to reasch, one year replying and another 8 years to resend?
Only 8 years? Lets roll!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I came across this thread long ago and decided to provide my very quick interpretation of the animated switches between the two messages by Web-Recon.com (which could be found in the very first post by the OP).

1. Something will happen to our DNA structure.
2. It looks like ‘humans’ will become ‘grays’.
3. Our sun will become smaller.
4. Jupiter will become a star.
5. Saturn, Uranus and Neptune will become smaller (or half their current sizes).
6. Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars will assume new orbits.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
related video:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If someone shouts something across the heavens at you, do you shout back.....

or write them a letter?

Hoax imo.

If aliens were smart enough to "etch" a reply into a field of crops, why didn't they send it to the "OP"? ....Arecibo!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
wow that is really amazing.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
these messages are no hoaxes and can only lead to the bigger picture...........look for the radio source....

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I many not know how to play the Stradivarius...but I certainly know when one is well played.

In that same vein, I may not be a scientist or mathematician, but I certainly do recognize one.

Here, this thread touches something we have yet to piece together fully: Accordingly it needs to be revived, if, but for the sake of the part having a part with the whole. If each of us can or should contribute something, some part, to the whole, then let me do my small part here...and point to to an extremely good fiddle player.

amo.net...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorKing

It's most likely just some hoaxers. It's not as if the information held within could only come from extraterrestrials. Until the hoax angle is disproved, it doesn't make sense to assume it's ETs.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by WarriorKing

It's most likely just some hoaxers. It's not as if the information held within could only come from extraterrestrials. Until the hoax angle is disproved, it doesn't make sense to assume it's ETs.

I am hopeful that you are aquainted with the addage: "that it takes as much faith to believe there is no God, as it does to believe that there is a God."

With that in mind; holding to one idea or concept over the remaining alternatives takes just as much "faith" as does any other alternative. You call it "sense". I call it faith. You say potato. I say Tater Tots.

Said yet another way is this: Eventually one or the other will surface as accurate and of the correct and truthful variety. It will either be proven extraterestrial-sent...or...it will be a hoax.

One of us two would be/will be right.

I tend to have an abundance of faith that any hoaxer would be without the vast sum of knowledge and talent and time and and equipment and concealment skills required to effectively pull off a sucessful stunt such as you describe, while having nailed squarely on the head nearly every possible subtle hint of authenticity.

But then, I like a great fiddle player.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I fall into the category of believing crop circles are man made. That in no way negates the fact they are brilliant to look at and that the people involved have put alot of research and dedication into perfecting the art of crop circles. Human ingenuity knows no bounds!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
They are trying to do similar things as we speak. Hopefully they will succeed, as it looks like they are trying very hard at the moment. Scientists are claiming there are more than 10,000 civilizations in our galaxy. They are actively searching for "alien civilizations"...

Timesonline - March 7th, 2010

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
They are trying to do similar things as we speak. Hopefully they will succeed, as it looks like they are trying very hard at the moment. Scientists are claiming there are more than 10,000 civilizations in our galaxy. They are actively searching for "alien civilizations"...

Timesonline - March 7th, 2010

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

If you accept as valid the so-called Majestic-12 documentation dating back to the 1950's - we - the United States of America, had governmental documentation of over 50 different extra-terestrial species.

The Majestic 12 Handbook gives instructions as just how to deal with certain species upon contact. Alien protocol, if you must know.

Have "they" been decieving "us" all this time and to this sort of degree?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Looks like SETI has made a statement about this "reply":
web.archive.org...://www.seti.org/general/ao_message_crop.html

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
related video:

And an other related vid,,

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>