It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Top ranking CIA Operatives admit Al Qaeda 'Is a Complete Fabrication'!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Do you have any more links to verify that she actually said OBL was murdered?

This is personal. I lost friends over there.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This is GREAT news.

Surprisingly, no one linked this story to 9/11. Draw your own conclusions, but if Al Qaeda, which allegedly committed the 9/11 attacks, does not exist, then who is responsible for the attacks? Those who created the Al-Qaeda myth.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
reply to post by freight tomsen

Do you have any more links to verify that she actually said OBL was murdered?

This is personal. I lost friends over there.

www.globalresearch.ca...

My apology to ATS mods for a one line post ... this link answers a user's question.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Surprisingly, no one linked this story to 9/11. Draw your own conclusions, but if Al Qaeda, which allegedly committed the 9/11 attacks, does not exist, then who is responsible for the attacks? Those who created the Al-Qaeda myth.

Thats correct

The U.S. can now (since 9-11 2001) accomplish things in foreign countries (and the U.S. itself, think of patriot act.. etc.) in the name of fighting terror. For example: going to Afghanistan, bombing somalia, accusing Saddam for ties with fictional "terrorists". It's a very smart tactic and it manages to fool many by the use of media.
I have been following their "war on terror" campaign for years and these are some smart folks indeed.. Most of the people keep buying there AQ fairy tales, not to mention all the soldier who were for a long time searching for a phantom enemy base in Tora Bora...

The big problem is, most people trust their goverment so much in this time and age that they are not willing to question the things their goverment does or say.
And thats what these smart and educated people at the top know.. They learn from the past and have a lot of experience in this game. Patriotism and ignorance gets you nowhere, it only makes you vulnarable to these dirty tricks!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The Islamic extremist is the "us", and a globalist invention. Its complicated....they designed and orchestrated communism startingwith Wall Street financing Lenin, Trosky and the Bolsheviks [Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution, by Anthony Sutton], with links, letters between Albert Pike, to Marx and Engels....The communist camp was to last for generations. The Facist and later nazi camp was designed by Karl Ritter in frankfurt University long before Hitler ever heard of nazism and was the anti-thesis of communism and to forment both world wars. Are the communist our true enemies...yes. Was the Nazi's true enemies....yes. Do they know the real genesis of their belief..no.

In the 1920's to 1930's the Illuminati sent their agenteurs to the middle East. Reference Hempler...and several others to dissect Islam. They formed the Brotherhood and linked with a person named wahab and thus you have the Radical sect to cause division in the Islamic religion which is an anti-thesis to Christianity anyway. Sadat, Ghandi are all victims to the illuminati for example. The Radical arm was developed to cause strife in Islam and set up WWIII. This is what happened. Are they enemies...you bet your bootie....is the House of Saud 33 degree masons, you bet your bootie.....The generations since the 1920s have been taught the hadiths or changes and radical side of Islam to the point the current generations are locked in. The CIA and MI5/6, ISI, Saudi Intell, Turkish Intell are pulling the strings.....for phase III.....of this world agenda. The Earth Charter for example is part of this......So, Al Qaeda is orchestrated by the CIA [workhorses for the elite] via several cells back......

There will be a series of attacks in the US blamed on Al Qaeda and soon to be linked to Iran/Syria. Israel will attack and it will be on.........Chemtrails will spread disease in several cities prompting Bush to declare Martial law in those cities....Nation wide martial law later by additional events. its coming.........no election. He has the authority and power already by the passed John Warner National Defense Authorization Act of 2007, reference Section 1076. Done deal.

reply to post by 137

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
The Islamic extremist is the "us", and a globalist invention.

I don't think this direct allegation on US if fully correct. There are many reasons for the raise of Islamic Fundamentalism:

a) Cross culture (religions class) problems since centuries.
b) Earlier Super Power conflicts aka games
c) Arab-Israeli tensions
d) Poor and ineffective governments in those countries reaching the masses, say by providing basic requirements like education, employment etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 137

Originally posted by Mdv2

Thats correct

The U.S. can now (since 9-11 2001) accomplish things in foreign countries (and the U.S. itself, think of patriot act.. etc.) in the name of fighting terror. For example: going to Afghanistan, bombing somalia, accusing Saddam for ties with fictional "terrorists". It's a very smart tactic and it manages to fool many by the use of media.
I have been following their "war on terror" campaign for years and these are some smart folks indeed.. Most of the people keep buying there AQ fairy tales, not to mention all the soldier who were for a long time searching for a phantom enemy base in Tora Bora...

The big problem is, most people trust their goverment so much in this time and age that they are not willing to question the things their goverment does or say.
And thats what these smart and educated people at the top know.. They learn from the past and have a lot of experience in this game. Patriotism and ignorance gets you nowhere, it only makes you vulnarable to these dirty tricks!

I for one, found that image of the bin laden fortress utterly hilarious.
How could anyone actually believe that?

After watching that video though the links to 9/11 became incredibly obvious. It scared me to think that all this had taken place.
It seems the puzzle pieces have all fallen into place? and right underneath our noses.

I thank everyone on this website for changing my view on this world and truly opening my eyes.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by bmiasma]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Actually it is. It comes from the Iron Mountain Report, Section 7, under the Politics segment. Al Qaeda is a fictitious Alternate Enemy. You can download the report, as its not a hoax by any stretch. The members of Al Qaeda come from the Muhajadeen that fought the Russians until the Russians left Afghanistan. Bin laden was a CIA asset, as was Castro, Milosevic, Saddam, Mohammand Atta, and many more......the Muh. [10,000] were moved to Bosnia. The Pak Intel - ISI, Saudi Intel, Iranian Intel, and Turkish Intel were in on it. They started, we started the Jihad against the Serbs. I lived in Kosovo for five years with the OSCE as a security manager in 1999 and saw first hand how we protected covertly the KLA that had muh. with them. We are the ones orchestrating the wars along with the English counterparts [CFR, RIIA, Bilderbergers, et al] leading to the one world government. This is the real truth.

reply to post by Sukhoi50

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarichar
Al-Qaeda does exist, just not in the shape and form that is widely portrayed by the media. As explained in great detail, initially Al-Qaeda was the CIA created network to equip and train mujahideen fighters in Afghanistan. This has lead to a misconception within the west that Al-Qaeda is a single entity, based around a power structure; similar to a mafia crime organisation.

In reality Al-Qaeda is a social movement, a violent discourse of dissent against perceived oppressive western sponsored states and America. In many ways it is similar to a franchise, attacks are undertaken due to similar motivations and then in order to gain maximum publicity they are then "branded" with the Al-Qaeda stamp.
----------------------------------------------
This is why Bush lied about Al Qaeda :

mindprod.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
started off in Afghanistan, moved to the balkans, the CIA now uses it to foment the wars they need to aid the Illuminati to forment their New World Order long story very very short.

reply to post by Dubyakadubla

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
ok ok
if i was a dis-info agent i would have been fired by now for not doing my job of throwing stale meat to the lions!(yes you get it folks,give out 2000 bits of "real" intel to keep you on our trail). i guess the point of my statement was to show you what the CONTROLLED media in this country want you to believe and to keep the truth out there(but not in the US). there are a million reasons why he invaded iraq and heres another one from me a DIS-INFO
agent!
bush and the boys decided to invade iraq for the oil(Operation Iraqi Liberation changed to operation iraqi freedom) not to hoard it for themselves but to control the flow! you see saddam had the second biggest oil reserves in the world and saudi arabia had the biggest and that meant OPECS biggest bully was saudi arabia(even though OPEC was supposed to be a 5 country neutral type thingy)
so when saddam used to almost stop oil flow from iraq the price per barrel would shoot up and help the saudi`s and there economy(which they loved)...but then the following week saddam would increase his flow of oil and kinda over produce the stuff onto the market which brought down the price of a barrel which meant lower profits for the saudi`s and chaos for thier economy! saddam would do it just for the pure fun of pissing the saudi`s off and all other fat sweaty cigar holding 10 gallon hat wearing(thats a sweeping generalisation) oil execs....
big plan by all was to rid him of said planet and then almost stop the flow of oil from iraq which would please the saud family and the above mentioned execs and bush did promise execs in his 2000 campaign $3.00 at the pumps if they backed him....anyway thats enough dis-info for yah for now. and a memo was leaked to the british press with the above info and who attended the meeting but thanx to the controlled media over here you didnt hear about it unless you know www.gregpalast.com
dis-info agent indeed! is that the best you can do tut tut tut.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Now this is a good answer and I do believe this what you wrote. The other major reason was to preposition an American presence to set up to prolong the war for more expenditures for the profit of the military industrial complex and set up the next war with Iran and Syria to aid in the final plan for a new world order.

reply to post by bigballs

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Claiming Al Qaeda is a global network has always been the Bush and co. way
www.smh.com.au...

Al Qaeda is a made up organisation, yes there are people who follow a certain ideology but they are few and far between. The image portrayed to the world by the warmongers of an Al Qaeda network is a lie. What’s really astounding is the fact that the public still fall for these lies. One of the best examples of people’s stupidity is the alleged Al Qaeda hideout

www.edwardjayepstein.com...

How can you believe such nonsense?

(Really Funny Video..Must See)
video.aol.com...

kundaliniyoga.homestead.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
they are missing the helo port..........like in the James Bond movie under the fake lake.

yes, maybe one day the truth will come out for all but, doubtful.

reply to post by pinrelief

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I went digging into DimensionalDetective's threads and ran into this video doc and figured it need a boost, if others had missed it as well. I think most of us here are already aware this whole mess we are in is based on lies, but the more fire power ya' have, the better, eh?

Another good find, DD... though, I will have to catch most of it at work later, as I am on a satellite connection at home, with a limit on my d-load totals per day

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
WOW. This is simply amazing. AMAZING.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Amazing....wait until they orchestrate the next Depression, like they did in 1929 and this one in either 2008 or 2009, followed by WWIII as always. It already planned.

reply to post by WILLyieldnoliberty

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook stated before the House of Commons that “Al Qaeda” is not actually a terrorist group, but a database of international Mujahadden and arms dealers/smugglers used by the CIA to funnel arms, money, and guerrillas. The word “Al Qaeda” itself literally translates to “the database.” Not only did the CIA create the Taliban and Al-Queda, they continued funding them right up to the 9/11 attacks blamed on them. For example, four months prior to 9/11, in May, 2001, Colin Powell gave another $43 million in aid to the Taliban.

I agree, For years these Arabic words didnot puzzled me, they suddenly make sense now. Al-Qaeda translates into The record or The Database and Taliban means pupil or follower. I think the logic was Enemy of the Enemy is Friend. So this was organized, the rest is very well explained. So a database of followers was generated.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
this is really interesting... its all a lie... how interesting...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Interesting that it was made in 2004., and very few even know about it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join