It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo says Time Square bombing was done by 9/11 Truther

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This morning on Fox & Friends, the conversation turned to the recent explosion at the Times Square recruiting center. Geraldo Rivera chimed it that he believed it was not the work of al Qaeda, but was done by anarchists such as " the 9/11 was an inside job" group.

What do you think? Are Truthers really anarchists? Do you think they pulled this off?

Fox usually supplies video the day after the show, so it may be on site tomorrow.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
now that's a bold statement for him to be making.

the seed has been planted...

another reason not to take 9/11 CTers or even CTers in general serious. They're all crazy and dangerous, just like everyone who own a gun is a merciless killer

Obviously Geraldo has a grudge against 911 CTers, and he's using his fame to screw them and everyone else over.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The worst thing about this statement is that there's a good chance Fox Knews will start repeating this nonstop and once people hear it enough, they'll believe it - damning evidence or not.

It's going to be very interesting to see who else starts touting this line and what legislation gets created/pushed because of it. Europe has it's thought-crimes (holocost) and we're about to get ours (9/11).

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Geraldo is nothing but a hypocrite who is terrified of losing his job and spins everything in favor of the Fox Network, to soothe them and do right by them.

I'll never forget, how this hypocrite spoke about Bush as late as September 2001, did not like him, had many questions and voiced them on the air. He changed overnight. Hmmmm....I dont trust people like this.

Everything he says must be taken with a grain of salt. He then was embedded in the war, bla lba bla, what an opportunity to make more money and keep his job!

Time Square was a little inside job, a diversion to keep people on their toes.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I am going to have to third-grade here on ATS and say "I told you so..."

I posted a thread a few months back about a conversation on Fixx and Fiends where they characterized the internet as fomenting Anarchy and dangerous forms of dissent, as some forums being contrary to American interests. It all coincided with the "Violent Radicalization" bill before Congress.

Things will really start getting serious now.

Edit: Fox News Labels Dissent as Anarchy

[edit on 7/3/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I don't know if it was done by a truther but it was definitely a half-assed attempt and the first thing that came to mind when I saw how hal-assed it was was that some uppity self-righteous white wannabe activist did it. Nobody can gay-up terrorism like uppity white people. McVeigh wasn't uppity. Self righteous but not uppity. His attack was only sort of half-assed. It was a quality explosion with a lot of damage but rather than hurting the fed he ends up hurting a bunch of women and children and people just working to put food on the table.

This Times Square guy was probably just like the ELF idiots who burned the houses (though i suspect the ELF thing was a cover for some developer who couldn't sell trying to get some insurance money) or like the uppity Yalie "activists" around here who scratch obscene messages into trucks and SUV's.

Just some uppity white kid with too much time on his hands and a hairy girlfriend he'd rather not go home to.

That's the impression I get.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Everything is said and DONE for a purpose.

Wanna change something? Make it happen for real and then pass a bill.

When are the knuckleheads (lovingly) going to understand this? Come on, come on, my bulb may not shine the brightest in the block but come on, we should all know now what's going on.

Come on.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

That was one of the most "half-assed" posts I've seen on ATS. "gay-up terrorism" Please, try to contribute something of quality. Although it was quite humorous, I'm not sure it was appropriate.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
nice to know geraldo is reporting that it isn't al qaeda some 12 or so hours after letters claiming responsibility started arriving. even odder is that the letters, apparently, show this as an act of protest (terror?) against the war in iraq.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wake up people don't you get it, don't you see the agenda now to be wagged against anybody that is against the powers that had taken hold of America's political system.

This is all to push the next step on the spitting on American civil and constitutional rights.

Get ready because they are no finished yet.

The whole thing is so obvious that even a blind person can smell the rat.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I heard they traced the letters to California? The two were not related, supposedly.

RE Times Square, supposedly an eyewitness saw the biker shortly before the explosion. Description said he had "slightly greying hair".

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
it all makes sence to me. that dissentants are anarchists. almost every person that has posted 911 being an inside job has also posted a few comments on over throwing the current government.

so lets all start raveing and hollering on a problem we brought to our selves. it is after all a crime to talk about over throwing the government.

so i say quit your pouting and accept your responsibility

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Another related link:

www.informationliberation.com...

A disturbing trend has emerged amongst establishment "news" hacks who are raising the same talking point ad infinitum, dubbing the global truth movement as "anarchists" and violent individuals who may be aiding terrorists, and praying for another attack in America so they can blame peaceful activists who are consistently putting the Neo-Cons to shame...

What we are witnessing is the establishment's desperate attempt to cling onto their information monopoly as the Internet, alternative radio and guerilla activism grow in leaps and bounds while the mainstream withers away and loses all credibility.

As Gandhi said - First they ignore us, then they laugh at us, and then they attack us.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

As Nancy Gribble would say, "Look here, Sug" - Would you rather we all just go about our business and let this tyrannical regime erode our civil rights and dimish our freedoms without so much as a whimper? Now that would be unAmerican. What you are implying is almost like blaming the abused wife for "asking for it".

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by DaleGribble

As Nancy Gribble would say, "Look here, Sug" - Would you rather we all just go about our business and let this tyrannical regime erode our civil rights and dimish our freedoms without so much as a whimper? Now that would be unAmerican. What you are implying is almost like blaming the abused wife for "asking for it".

thats exactly what im implying. the fact that people are openly talking about how they hate our government and how we should revolt and oust the powers that be. its a crime to discuss over throwing the government. much like the abused wife makeing dinner late.

any way you twist it. you have brought this heat on yourselves. any way you twist it a large portion of these post could land you in jail if the government thought you were a real threat. any way you twist it.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Geraldo jumped on the now heavily-debunked Satanic Ritual Abuse bandwagon back in the late 80s, as far as I'm concerned he's just another has-been with no credibility.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
any way you twist it. you have brought this heat on yourselves. any way you twist it a large portion of these post could land you in jail if the government thought you were a real threat. any way you twist it.

So in which country to you live?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
now that's a bold statement for him to be making.

the seed has been planted...

And so it begins.

Originally posted by budski

MSNBC Reporter: "I hope there is a secret prison for all 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists"

www.infowars.net

The corporate media has stepped up an ongoing smear campaign against anyone who dares to question the government's leaky and falsified account of the events of September 11th 2001.

We received reports this morning that MSNBC ran a piece on Morning Joe during which a reporter called for anyone questioning the official account to be placed in secret CIA prisons.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And people call me paranoid.

[edit on 3/7/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 3/7/2008 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Another thing: I smell jealousy from the talking heads on TV who are losing scores of viewers to places like here. Serves 'em right, that's what you get for not reporting the whole story.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Geraldo should stick with what he knows, like Al Capone's vault.
That was the peak of his career....or was his peak during his daytime talk show?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join