It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head full of crazy: Who wants some?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There's literally nothing to argue about. Aliens aren't coming to save or destroy us, at least before we destroy ourselves.

Plastic comes from petroleum. Let that sink in. What's plastic? Bags, cars, surgical implants, everything at Wal-Mart.

Forget running out of oil, we've accepted that. We're running out of PLASTIC.
Since JRE left, the Democratic candidates suck, McCain sucks more. Nobody will talk reality! $4, $5, $7 dollar a gallon gas isn't the issue.

We DIE without plastic. We curl up and DIE. And that's just one example of our petroleum-based, give Al-Aqueda-all-they-want infrastructure.

I can't believe anyone here still advocates for more of the McCain-Bush third term, but I can believe most aren't impressed with Obama. I'm not either. Wish he was more liberal, but the damn man wants to win. To hell with the human race. The Neo-Conservative philosophy MUST prevail in spite of reality!

Please, please, please, someone tell me how Rush Limbaugh is right, Al Gore is an idiot, and we gon' be just fine once we give dem tax breaks to Paris Hilton. I relish that reality. Just wish it were so. Because you know somebody gay gonna do something, then we're screwed. 4 more years of Bush via McCain't. I guess I should learn Mexican.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Global Warming is a fraud . Al Gore is like a religious figure to those who follow him and his fraudulent notions . Combined with the fact no matter how evidence you point to debunk global warming people will still think otherwise so that is why I regard the global warming movement as a religion.

Bush had no business being president to begin with he is out of his depth and all to easily influenced by others. Either that or he is an ignorant fool take your pick. As for the chances of McCain being elected everything depends on the Electoral College . The dems will win the popular vote for the simple reason that more of there supporters will turn up at the polls.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I can't believe anyone here still advocates for more of the McCain-Bush third term, but I can believe most aren't impressed with Obama.

Don't you really mean the 6th or so term of Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton/McCain't?
Because I really think a lot of folks are under the impression that a vote for Billary is a vote for change.

(and this coming from a non-Democrat
)

join