It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW ~9/11 Evidence Research Project~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This project is the brother to the Emergency Research Project under the same heading. The two will be cross referenced and combined at a later date for study purposes.

Goal:
To cross examine and, document available evidence about the 9/11 attack, and present hypothesis of logical form.

Initial source of study:

INTELWIRE has obtained more than 1,700 pages of FBI documents cited in the end notes of the Final Report of the 9/11 Commission.

9/11 FBI Docs

Further will be released as this is still developing.

Members:

The All Seeing I - Team Leader

[edit on 9-10-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Advisor... you can pen me in on the Project

I went through the INTELWIRE material today and discovered someone i wasn't familiar with, who's part is a bit peculiar... Pasquale D’Amuro who worked as the Deputy to John O’Neill, who headed the Counterterrorism operations in New York.

Considering Oneill was the new head of security at the WTC on 911 (his first day on the job) unfortunately O'neill's story ends there. But D'Amuro's career takes off despite failing to see the supposed warning signs of 911, shortly after he's promoted to the FBI's top counterterrorism post and later made CEO of Rudy Giuliani's security firm www.giulianipartners.com... ...

Here's the page that initially introduced me to D'Amuro
intelfiles.egoplex.com... (PDF)
(note the 3 other people this report was forwarded to who have their names blocked out)

What i want to do is more thoroughly map out D'Amuro's career pre-911 and after... and just as well track down the rest of the players who were on board just prior and on 911 to see if i can find any questionable promotions/connections... starting with this chart as reference point intelfiles.egoplex.com... (PDF)

[edit on 9-10-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thank you Advisor for your insightful u2u in pointing out the report's reference to Yemen (USS-Cole). In my dig in this direction, i have found some very peculiar, suspicious, unbelievable events. Please correct me if i have any part of the story wrong.

2004, Jamal al-Badawi, regarded as the ringleader in the attack on USS Cole, sentenced to death, but on appeal his sentence was reduced to 15 years in jail. Then he manages to escape from Yemen's prison twice and in 2006 he turns himself in and a year later the Yemen government releases him for “pledging loyalty to Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh.”
michellemalkin.com...

And this is a man that the FBI offers $5 million (still to this day) for information that would lead to his arrest... www.fbi.gov... as well worth noting the millions of dollars of aid, the U.S. has given the Yemenis government over the years, and they let him go? So as a punishment/reward... Bush requests an increase of aid to Yemen ($33.8 million for the fiscal year 2009). pomed.org... (PDF)

Being that O'Neil was the lead FBI investigator on Al Qaeda (USS Cole, bin Laden, al-Badawi) and all the roadblocks/distractions/detours the state department threw up in his way... add the coincidence of O'neil jumping ship (due to his frustrations working on this case) just to end up, less then a month later, literally going down with the WTC (as head of security)... couple this with the fact that we still haven't found bin Laden (a member of a family that has strong business ties to the Bush family)...

I think there is plenty of reason for us all, to investigate this further on every angle available.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Since my last post i have been combing through the FBI organizational chart of positioins, (agents prior and after 911), to see if i could spot anything questionable. To my surprise, which may not be news to anyone but me, our current director of the FBI, Robert S. Mueller III's first day on the job was September 4, 2001... being just a week before 911 i find this to be a bit more then a mere coincidence.

The prior director, Louis J. Freeh, served for almost 8+ years from September 1, 1993 – June 25, 2001 with a temporary director, Thomas J. Pickard, filling in from June 25, 2001 – September 04, 2001.

Looking back on previous FBI director's years of service, Freeh's is average. But usually these positions start and end due to a presidential change of watch, for political reasons.

Now why did Freeh's term end well within the first year of a new administration's term (aprox 6 months) and having a temporary fill to house-sit for the 3 months prior to 911... and then handing over the position to our current director, Mueller, just a week before the hit? ... i'll be researching this in greater detail over the weekend.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Just wanted to give an update on my progress or lack there of for this past week.

I made a lot of headway... in the direction of FBI ties to credit card giant MBNA and even found a 3-way link to kroll, the company that hired o'neil to head WTC security... but unfortunately i lost the notepad file that i had been taking notes in... makes me wonder if i'm being watched/sabotaged

well as soon as i recoup from this emotional loss i'll dive back in.

top topics

join