It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Seen In Field

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
yet another bad quality video of an alien in field. CGI or not? Hope this is not a repost because video is upped last august

youtube.com...

edited link

[Mod Edit - Remove all Caps from tittle]

[edit on 5/3/2008 by Sauron]

[edit on 5-3-2008 by raivo]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't think it's CGI, but the video is such bad quality (blurry, dark, shaky) that it could be anything, and probably just some guy out walking that was filmed. I see nothing alien about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

some guy out walking that was filmed

im thinking the same thing

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Could there be a worse video out there? It's such a bad quality that you can hardly even tell it's a field.

Id like to know when aliens started walking around in fields. And where did his saucer go?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It looks like a naked man walking with a slight stoop.

But seriously, that would have to be on of the worst 'alien' videos I've seen out there, truly abysmal.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Actually this footish doesn't seem to be new. Wasn't there footage before of an alleged alien walking like this through the woods? Either way, how can s/he says its an alien when its so blurry -.-'

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the quality is poor, but it is possible it is an E.T. I would like to know more about the person who took the video and how he came about filming it.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

sorry, don't know nothing about the person who filmed it, just found it, Perhaps you can contact him thru his youtube account?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The first thing I do when I watch a video on Youtube is to check the backround, meaning, the author, and his description and videos (even his comments). If you look at his profile, you'll see that the same guy claims he actually filmed another "entity" when driving:

youtube.com...

So... I ask to you all... what are the odds? No more comments, I know you understand what I mean.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by JackHill]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yeah, that video is actually pretty laughable.

Almost as laughable as this footage:

Unintentional Comedy Gold

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Brad.T]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Looks really CGI fabricated to me,sorry to say.

Motion of the subject looks so "soft" as CGI animations.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i found that video with better quality
here:

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
i found that video with better quality
here:

uk.youtube.com...

That looks very obviously like CGI at the 0:25 mark. If you go through frame by frame you will see the alien move infront of tree trunks at the wrong level meaning it is eaither flying (which it isn't due to the earlier trees) or superimposed over them.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
That looks just like that "Chupacabra" film from South America, that was CGI produced by some Show or TV Station.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I love these videos, but why would an alien who is superior in technology be running around naked in a field?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Definitely a hoax from what I can tell. Looks edited and superimposed to me, just a thought; I'm not exactly an expert on CGI.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
what struck me on both videos, was the slender body and especially the long neck, weird. could be real, could be fake, only way to know for sure is access to the original unedited footage. however i believe this was filmed with a cellphone, so the quality will probably be terrible anyway. the creature actuallly reminds me of the description of "greys".

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Have a star from me:
IMHO, you've spotted one of two possible marks of post processing (unrealistic level of its walk):

the second one, IMHO, is that after crossing the first tree the "alien" re-appears too late (frame 1 and 2), the third one is that while crossing the second tree it seems to pass both in front (frame 3 and 4) and behind the tree (frame 5)

Here there's a version in which these details are a bit more visible.

Anyway, the quality of all the versions i have watched so far is too crappy, so i don't think that there's much else to do with this one.
Ed: spelling

[edit on 7/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The video definitely has some of the marks of being a hoax with its standard-nighttime-blurry-camera filming. The sound also appeared to be added just to put the viewer on edge... it worked too :<

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The video definitely has some of the marks of being a hoax with its standard-nighttime-blurry-camera filming. The sound also appeared to be added just to put the viewer on edge... it worked too :<

top topics

<<   2 >>

join