It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American ATS Members: What ethnicity are you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Mostly Irish and Scotch with some English and Native American mixed in their as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am a Euro Mutt.

1/4 English (grandpa was from Birmingham, England), 1/8 northern Italian and 1/8 slovenian (my grandmothers parents immigrated to chicago in 1908). Thats my maternal side.
My father, its 1/4 German, 1/4 austrian. His grandparents also immigrated to chigago in about 1924 after Germany and austria went to hell.

So, Im a honkey mutt. Nither grandfather fought in the army, cuz one was a midget, the other, wasnt a us citizen cuz he was too old.

I could go on and on about in detail why my family fled europe. But, needless to say, Im 100% honkey mongrel

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I have African, European, and Native American roots.

Was that a sufficently ambiguous answer?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Colonel? I know.

he is half Swedish and Half Eskimo :w:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
To Break it down, my ethnicity explains me.

German/Austrian: I worship beer, am argumenative and hostile and pretty much pick fights with just about anyone for the sake of it, am efficent, ruthless, productive, fatalistic, and I scare the # out of my neighbors. And I hate France.
Northern italian: The Italian speaking descendants of the lombards, I am a great fan of garlic, trashing civilization, am ill tempered, a man chaser, and dislike southerners. And I hate Greece.
English: I drink tea, have dry humor, am always in fights with Irish people, I drink alot without showing it, enjoy insulting fat Americans, chasing young boys, and I hate France.
Slovenian: Perhaps the only eastern Europeans who hate the rest of Eastern Europe.

I have dreams of world domination (Germans, English). I live on an Island of my own mind (England). I am paranoid that everyone is out to get me unless I kick thier asses with my Iron elf boots (German). I think I would be a much better president, yet dont quite have the ambition to run for office (Italian). When I talk, my hands flail about in gestures (Italian). I pretty much tell people to # off, and am oblivious and unconcerned about suddenly being alone (Solvenian). I age well (Italian). I demand my authrotiy to be totally and blindly obeyed (German). I bitch often about my glory days when I was THE # (English).

I am the epitome of all evil, the antithesis of civilization and sructure (American).

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
75% german
25% mixed irish,french canadian, and chinese.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Me Born in Shytown
Dad born in France but he's German
Mom Born in Poland Her Father German
My greatgrandmother is Greek

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
When every you get done with this thread, We are all mutts!!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm Norwiegan, Swedish, Polish, French, Native American, and German. So, I'm a tall, skrawny white boy.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Born in USA.I'm mexican...no wait.......Hispanic.....no wait......Latino....no wait....Chicano...no wait....awwww just pick one and i'll be it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join