It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Webcam Is This a Light in the Sky??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I tried to enhance the picture, but all I get is like 4 white pixels..useless.

But I have another picture with a plane in it to compare it too:

My attention was drawn towards the sky more than usual yesterday. For about an hour I saw flashes up in the otherwise blue sky. I didn't see or hear anything, just these flashes, as if somebody sat up there with a mirror and turned it every time I looked away.

It's hard to imagine it could have been a plane stationary for an hour, because these flashes occurred every few minutes (that I know of) from the same direction.

Then I noticed these white objects. At first I thought they were small planes, which have been buzzing around here like crazy yesterday (so if something was up there, they should have seen something too) or a commercial airliner ascending, but this one in the picture was faster, moved more rapidly, made no sound and flew out of sight after it did a V dip.

I don't know much about small airplanes, but I don't think they can go straight up like a rocket and that high that you can't see them anymore?

I don't know what to make out of it.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by MissD]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MissD

That is certainly very interesting. Flashes of light, white objects and aircraft. Sounds similar to earlier reports. Then again, maybe it's not what it seems. Can you provide a better description of the flashes? Were they caught on the camcorder?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No, the the camcorder didn't catch the flashes. As I said, it was just as if somebody had a mirror a few miles up in the sky and was playing with it.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissD
No, the the camcorder didn't catch the flashes. As I said, it was just as if somebody had a mirror a few miles up in the sky and was playing with it.

I understand now.

About the aircraft in the sky...could you discern if they were military or civilian? It's interesting to note that you were seeing a lot more aircraft activity than usual that day. I know you've been watching the sky for quite a while now.

Keep it up MissD.

We're watching with you.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The airplane was a small engine plane, one of those that land at the airstrip which is in that direction, 2 minutes walking distance. I did not notice any military activity yesterday. But it was a beautiful day, I don't blame the pilots wanting to be out and about.

It's snowing again right now though, that should be illegal! lol

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Snowing? oh no. Your weather becomes my weather, and I sure hate that
white stuff with a passion. Keep that webcam going, great work.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'll leave the cam on, but the window stays closed, so prepare for funky reflections loool.

The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has issued a Winter Storm Warning... which is in effect until 6 am CST Friday.

As an upper system moves across North Texas... heavier snow bands
will continue to develop across western North Texas. Snow will then
spread east into the metroplex this afternoon and into northeast
Texas this evening. Snow total amounts of 3 to 5 inches are
expected in an area running from Eastland County eastward across
the metroplex and on into the Sulphur Springs area. Near the Red
River up to six inches are possible. Snow will taper off in the
early morning hours in the west... to near sunrise central and
east.

A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow...
sleet... and ice are expected or occurring. This will make travel
very hazardous or impossible.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
For those that are interested...

March 7 stream is available now on MissD's Stephenville UFO Sightings blog.

stephenvilleufos.blogspot.com...

www.amazes.us...

[edit on 7-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Thanks!
I've been waiting for the new video.
They are amazing!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

There won't be any sky cam for a couple of days. I have Sprint DSL and they decided to upgrade their system, ran into problems and now I'm out of internet until tomorrow night..or so they said.

I managed to get a quick dial up account and back online, but it won't handle uploading sky cam pictures every few seconds. I'll try to set it up that it maybe saves them to my hard drive for later viewing.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Never mind! I guess after my reaction, Sprint hurried up
. Sky cam is up again!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join