It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, BeJesus, this is the most most painful thing ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What's wrong with you people?

[And if you must feel the need to move this chit chat thread to underground, please check yourself first.]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RANT

roids after a Tabasco binge?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What did I miss

Can we have more specifics ???

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think this is the thread where we complain about the worst pain we've felt.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ummm...I believe the question is,
What is wrong with you?
Correct me, if I am wrong!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Oddly, the most intense pain I've felt was catching my finger tip between two window sashes.

I had reached over the edge of the lower sash and was pulling it up over the upper sash in a double hung window, and the occluding surfaces caught my fingernail in between the two sliding edges.

When it happened it was so painful that I didn't know what to do to cope. Putting it in water didn't help, nothing helped. Unlike a bump to the head or falling down, you can't walk it off or rub it.

It's almost funny, in that a little thing like compressing a finger tip would do that, but of course when you map the brain, the hands, lips and fingers have the majority of fibers.

The second most painful was a tooth ache.

I've been hurt before, and the scary thing is you're not sure if anything is broken. I'd rather have the finger tip injury than, say fall off the roof onto a hard surface, b/c that is just mind numbing and you have the worry. With a finger tip you know it's not going to kill you or anything.

I've even hit my fingers with a hammer a time or two and though it hurt it was nothing like that shearing force compression injury, for some reason.

Anyway, 2 cents...

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Badge01]

top topics

join