It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well worth a look( N.W.O)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I came across this on you tube last night, part 15. And watched the whole thing 15-29. Then went looking for the start of it. This video is in 29 parts each lasting around 10 min. the reason I’m giving you it from part 15 and not part 1, is if I had found part 1 to start with I don’t think I would of watch the whole thing. Please watch it then continue to the next part. I know this video was put up last year on this site and did not get any response. This surprised me. May be due to the original poster starting it at part 1, which is about 911, then it goes in to biblical history. This might have put people off. On the other hand, may be it wasn’t posted in the correct thread. Any way, Take a look and tell me if anything in it is untrue. Because it blew me away. Some of the info I knew of. However, a lot of it was new to me. Its called secret rulers of the world. hope the link works.
video.google.com.au...
I then was interested enough to watch part 1-14

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i am still int he middle of watching all the parts,. but i have to say thank you for posting these. i do not understand why there are no replys yet? this is the kinda stuff that keeps me up at night, and makes me think twice about bringing another life into this world. it also makes me want learn more about the power of our human mind, like the psiwheels and telekenisis(sp?) mind bullets or what ever,.. lol. just because if they do take away right to bare arms,. wouldn't it be nice to ba able to use your mind bullets(tenacious D)
once againt hanks for the post

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

I flagged this as soon as you posted. I have seen the video before, but highly recommend it to anyone who has not seen it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thank you both. I don’t know if many on this site have already seen this video before or the thought of it been in 29 parts is just a turn off? I just could not believe how much information was on it. I mean, it not only cover most of the conspiracies on this site, but also ties them together. To the point that I know what, and who to watch. Thanks again all the best . p.s please any one who has not watched this. Do so.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thanks for this link! I watched all 29 episode last night, WOW! I feel like moving from the planet now! what a informative footage, if it is all true that is. It really does put the pieces of history together. I often wonder how world leaders could be so evil, i get it now, inbreeding, nuff said lol

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have done a lot of independent study on this sort of material, as well as traditional history. I found much of what I have seen put togethter in this video to be accurate, and verifiable.

Ask yourself this. Is it more likely that there is a conspiracy by the powerful global elite, or a conspiracy among "the little people" to make it look like there is a big conspiracy. Cui bono? Who benefits?

(Keep in mind that much of the material presented by conspiracy theorists turns no profit.)

join