It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted grocery store in Azle, Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I was speaking with my mother online today and she shared a bit of information regarding Randy's Super Save in Azle, Texas. My parents had stopped there to purchase meat. The meat at Wal-Mart is usually sub par and it's usually cheaper at Randy's. My mom was waiting in the car while my father went inside to purchase the items. He was walking down the isle that contains laundry soap and other things of that nature. To his surprise several packages of toilet paper flew off the shelf at him. This of course startled him and he stood there amazed at what had just happened. Apparently there was a store associate behind him and she saw the whole thing. The event that transpired amused the girl and she laughed. My father was told things like this happen often and most of the employees believe the store is haunted. She explained that boxes of cereal tend to fly off the shelf more than anything.

This story amused me and I thought it was interesting. So, if you're ever in Azle, Texas stop by Randy's Super Save and try and witness something paranormal.

[edit on 3/1/2008 by BrandonK]

[edit on 3/1/2008 by BrandonK]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
sounds like one of those bad little kids that parents bring into stores with them died in there.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonK

that is my parents store

join