It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark "Gravy" Roberts as guilty as the rest for making money off of 9/11 and it's victims. Sick.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Thanks sublime. Even worse IMO. Shame.

Even worse? Don't be silly,Griff. If you look up Hardfire on that site linked in sublimes post, Hardfire has many DVD's avalible with many different topics. The *producers* of the show make the dvd's available... Not the participants in the debate..sheeze.

But ya know what? You just believe whatever in the world you want to believe...9/11 truth is clearly never going to change a single thing, and all points have been beaten to death.

The argument is in the court of public opinion... and truthers are met with resounding opposition anytime they pop-up these days. i.e. everyone is sick of the pretencious, narcissistic, redundant, public diatribes and disturbances. Here is the latest:

This is rapidly deteriorating into a Westburo Baptist church type of freak-out, but instead of GOD hating everyone, it's the Gubment.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by johndoex

John, please post the entire conversatio you had with Mr. Roberts. I would like to see how I cherry picked it.

If you did not personally create the sock puppets, I apologize.

As far as debating, you will debate ME...but you shy away from a NYC tour guide. Why?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
As far as debating, you will debate ME...but you shy away from a NYC tour guide. Why?

Maybe because you actually listen to what we say sometimes. Even though you don't agree most of the time. Mark Roberts sits with his smug "I know everything and you know nothing" attitude, who would want to have a conversation with a brick wall?

<< 1   >>

join