It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand-Daughter Recounts Flying Saucer Crash at Cape Girardeau in 1941

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

This image is in the original story but I believe is for illustrative puposes only.

"I was not a big UFO person, didn't know much about it other than my own experience." Sitting in her Tyler, Texas home, Charlotte man tells us about her experience, which she calls the "family secret," many of the details discovered on her grandparents deathbeds.

It was April, 1941 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Around 9:30 p.m., Charlotte's grandfather, Reverend William Huffman, got a call about a plane crash and was asked to help. "When they got out there, it wasn't a plane crash at all. It was a saucer, was how he described it," says Charlotte.

According to the story, 3 alien bodies lie on the ground next to the spaceship; two already dead. "However, granddad said the third one when he got to him, he was breathing very shallow and so he did pray with him. He did expire as he was on his knees praying for him. He then went to the other two and prayed over them."

"We got validation by going to the archives in Washington D.C. And to see a top secret declassified document that stated that there was in fact a crash retrieval in 1941 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, for me, I have not forgotten holding that paper in my hand and realizing that my families story was real, was solid, and for me was just an answer to a long time question."

More..

It is a pity the original source or reference to these documents was not quoted as the excerpts cannot as yet be verified.

With this in mind they can only be viewed with doubt, however if they can be verified it makes for a very interesting account.

One other point is, why does the only picture that could bear credance to this always have to go missing

[edit on 29-2-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
My apoligies I have neglected to do a search on this subject, sloppy of me.

There is an existing thread Here...

new topics

join