It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange orbs. Spirits, ghosts, or dust particles? (Pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My friends and I like to think of ourselves as hobby mystery hunters. We go to creepy places at night and take pictures and video to see if we might catch something on film. I have a couple of pictures here where strange orbs have appeared. The majority of the pictures were taken in a ravine near the grave yard of an old prison in New Westminster, B.C.

i80.photobucket.com...[/IMG]]

[/ url]

[url=
]

The last one was taken in a small dance bar, downtown Vancouver.

anyone care to speculate? Oh and I always clean my lens before I take a picture. I'm sure its only dust particles in the air but...

Im not sure why the last picture is on here twice....sorry.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
They're particles close to, and reflecting, the camera's flash. Either dust or some other airborne particle. There's nothing mysterious or other-worldly about them, unfortunately. That would be cool, however this is rather mundane.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I dont think that these pics have orbs i belive that its dust as well which has relected the light from the camera that was used! although well done trying to make them look like real orb pics

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thats what I figured but not being an expert on the subject I decided to post them on here and get others welcomed opinions.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I will tell you the difference, firstly I have taken pictures working in a dusty building for refurbishment, and when using a flash I got loads of orbs, but when I did not there was none.

Also I have video footage of Chemtrails, but in these you do see orb like objects that move like some UFO, but are too fast in normal speed so you have to slow the video down to notice.

The difference is, indoor Orbs are likely to be dust, whilst out door in the day light and having odd flight patterns or fading in and out of shot is another thing.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by The time lord]

top topics

join