It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prelude to Crawford visit Danish PM states: "Bush and I are fighting for a greater cause"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Prelude to Crawford visit Danish PM states: "Bush and I are fighting for a greater cause"

politiken.dk

Six years of tandem race with George W. Bush has been worth it all, says Danish PM Anders Fogh Rasmussen.

Abu Ghraib and Guantánamo have been thornes on the road of the two leaders common vision of bringing Democracy to the world.

PM Anders Fogh Rasmussen doesn't regret one moment, that his government have supported the most scorned president in recent US history. He establishes the fact after six years of tightly knit cooperation with the American president.

[---]

With the statement he brushes aside the massive domestic critisism of his support in Bush.

It happens as he today sets out on his roundtrip of USA. As one of the few of an exclusive group of stateleaders he has been invited to visit Bush on his private ranch of Crawford, Texas.

[translation from Danish by author]
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Denmark challenged over B52 crash

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I guess the support of Washington and its policies only is about 10 to less than 20 per cent among ordinary people in Denmark.

That our PM only gets modest scores in pools, not much better than the ones Dubaya gets in the States only goes to show that the electionary process now-a-days is deciding and choosing the lesser evil among several. Only thing about it, you don't know which are worse nor better before it's too late.

The only thing that worries me is this 'honour' bestowed our PM, it means something more than out the 'normal' obedience expected from US allies.

A conflict coming up with Russia spells clear to me what it could mean. The controll of the Baltic. Denmark's geostratic position at the entrance to the Baltic Sea makes it a focal point in any conflict involving Russia. After all this was what made Denmark a European superpower for 400 years -- by being allied to Russia.

Denmark has always been reknown for betting on the wrong horse and somehow get away with it. But not this time, I'm afraid.

I fear our beloved leaders talk will be about sovereignity and how to bypass it. Like a previous of our leaders sold our stance of no nuclear arms on Danish soil in 1957 and nothing about the coverup was revealed before 1991.

Two bastards getting together and conspires, that's never a good thing. I only wish they'll go hunting.

politiken.dk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by khunmoon

Good post. I really do hope the possible conflict with Russia is not coming up. I do understand what is meant by the control of the Baltic. But what has been leading to the possible conflict with Russia?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Supremacy, US supremacy, and too much 'blind following', obedience from its EU allies. To put it short an instigated FEAR has lead us there.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Mr Rasmussen's visit to Crawford is not due before tomorrow morning.

I've created this picture for the event, and put what I think into it. Yes, it is biased.

CONSPIRACY BROS in ARMS

Got a notion what they're gonna talk about, but I won't live to know, because you'll have to wait 30 yrs for the files to be opened.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well, I know a Danish PM visiting US prez is a non-event in US. Being Danish myself it however has some significance to me.

Mr Rasmussen is the Danish PM to have visited a US president most intensively, 6 times the White House, 1 time Camp David, and now 1 time Crawford.

Why this interest from mighty USA in what must be one of its smallest alleys..? ...beside from the chemistry between themm being good, and beside from the fact that our PM is one of the most whole-hearted neo-con prospect to be found in all of Europe, a stance believer in NWO.

My own personal theory is, Denmark is of strategecal importance (I said that alredy), and what worries me is the kind of dirty deals this basicly naive and not too well educated, but kinda sly man can be lured into, deals we won't know a thing about before it's too late, I'm afraid.

Only 15 world leaders before him has ever visited Crawford --and none ever from a small country-- so definately something is up. Much more than what was told on the official press conference.

Btw, Washington Post seems to be the only US media who'd bothered to report it at all.

Danish Prime Minister Visits Bush Ranch, Pushes for Global Pact on Climate Change

Yah, the band wagon of global warming it sells (on our domestic market at least).

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by khunmoon

Khunmoon,
I do think you are probably right. I don't know if there is some NWO shady deals going down between the two leaders, but you seem to have a pretty good grasp on every there, so I would not be surprised if there is something happening. It will be interesting to see what, if we ever do.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
These sorts of Bilderbergerish moments always give me chills. Perhaps this has something to do with the confluence of Good Friday and the Iranian New Year and the propensity of the US government to engage in war or nefarious actions around holy days and holidays.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Pellovoisin,
you made reference to a prophecy involving the U.S. Could you please point me to where and what the prophecy is?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Yah, you made the reference to Good Friday in another thread as well.

Please enlighten us.

new topics

top topics

join