It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My heart's in a million pieces

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

Has he made any attempt to contact you in the last month?

MonKey

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
When I was a senior for the second time I was in a new school and made only a couple friends. One of em was my age but he wasn't held back or anything. Was 18 going on 19. He was dating a freshman when he turned nineteen something bad happaned and now he is a registered sex offender. I feel for you but, you should be strong and get over it. 3 years is not that long stay friends and you never know what could happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
^ Yeah, but the problem is we're not even friends. I guess it's just time to let go completely. Ughh.

reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

No. And that's the most unsettling thing and the main reason why I haven't told him why I'm not talking to him. It doesn't seem like he even cares! Maybe when I stopped talking to him, he thought I was really mad at him and didn't want him to speak to me, so he decided he wasn't even going to try. But the fact that he didn't try to reconcile our friendship hurt almost as much. Maybe we weren't as close as I thought we were.

This is all so confusing. I miss him being a part of my life, but who's to say this won't all happen again?

I guess this just needs more time...

:bash:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I'm no expert in these things, but it seems to me that if you stopped talking to him all of a sudden with no explanation, you shouldn't be upset with him for not rushing over to find out what's wrong. You ended the friendship, not him.

Men don't enjoy mind games, so they usually refuse to play.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It is never easy to end relationships that you feel deeply about. Be sure and leave it clean reguardless of the situation, always take the high road for yourself and in respect to the other.

To pine away is one way to resolve unmended emotion. On the other hand it is a very freeing experience to speak the truth and then move on.

Perhaps you did upset his intentions, yet unless you look him in the eyes and discuss it you will never know.

This also could have been the out he was hoping for and is just relieved to be finished with the relationship.

Leave clean Karma. For him and for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Go talk to him and let him know what's going on inside your mind, and how you feel. You can always be friends until you get of age, and then take it from there. But do not burn any bridges with him or other people/friends you meet in life. You never know when you might just need them again.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I know I'm jumping in here a little late...story of my life, I suppose.

Anyway...

Don't wish away your youth. All too soon you're going to be old enough. No point in rushing it.

As far as relationships go? I can't give any advice that's worth a penny, my relationships are usually short lived, and end with some sort of drama. Alls I have to say is, if it's meant to be, it'll happen for you. It sounds trite, but as truisms go, it's accurate. Best of luck.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Trust me.

Things could be worse for you.

You could be a 20 year old virgin

like me.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Ranma_Saotome]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join