It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider: a conspiracy theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

As you said he appeared sick, and if as sick and in pain as much as he looked...suicide isn't out completly

I won't argue with you there and that's true in some cases. I still believe the circumstances and evidence surrounding this case remains under suspicion.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The guy supposedly spent over 400 days in radiation/isolation therapy. I assume this wasn't in a private radiology lab in his basement. Is there any corroborating evidence regarding his 400+ day recovery? Are there any hospital records that indicate what he was treated for for over four hundred days? Insurance claims... anything to substantiate this claim at all?

Somehow I don't think we're going to find a chart indicating "alien plasma disrupter wound to chest". However, if someone spent 400 days in recovery, there should be some record of what they were recovering from.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
hey I'll keep as much of an open mind as possible......that won't amount to much..lol..but I am willing to try.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have found a torrent link for the Tape (i hope that's the good one)

see HERE

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
And here's a PDF interview with Philip's wife who goes into detail about Philip Schneider's health problems and injuries.

Pretty interesting read:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I find phils claims authentic, next to bill coopers. Whistleblowers are always being murdered for their "in the knows."

Of course, we all know people like friedman and lazaar are hired henchmen from the C.I.A.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

OK, why is Friedman one of these hired henchmen?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well friedman according to cooper was paid large amounts of money to just "wash" people up with small aspects of what he really knew regarding UFO technology. You notice in his appearance on Larry Kings UFO special he didnt really make any segments, maybe one and that was about it.

On most of his public appearances, youll notice he doesnt really say much. However they credit him with knowing so much about the technology? Catch my drift?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have watched his lecture that was taped (see link above)

There is 2 possible solutions:

1- He relates to us the shocking "truth" about the "new world order"
2- He's been so well brainwashed that he doesn't even know he's disinforming his audience and at a larger extent, me.
A 3rd possible is that he is disinfo agent indeed

It's a 50/50 situation ... as usual.

I was surprised that this geologist, a science man , didn't have much evidence to back his claims other than "i have seen with my own eyes this or that", "look at the rocks i got but don't touch them" and the like.

If i put this in perspective this doesn't make no sense: this guy is suposed to have a functional brain, no? What is he tryin' to prove, who is he tryin to convince that way ..i have no idea.It's a pathetic attempt to reveal "the truth" at best.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75

And finally...I agreed he lost fingers...that part I did see...but after showing his fingers he mentions his chest and foot...but doesnt show it. Makes me wonder if the day he apparently showed the stomach wound if he had a good makeup/hollywood artist get him prepared. Why not show that injury at EVERY event???

No no no, you're dead wrong. I've seen his chest wound, it was ugly alright. I believe him. It's available on Google Video, what you have to do is go through EVERY lecture on there and you will eventually find what you have been repeatedly dismissing. I don't have time right now to locate the exact date of the presentation but it's definitely there and he was definitely telling the truth. And he paid for that with his life, sadly.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hey Guys,
I haven't watched the video in some time- please excuse if im remembering incorrectly, but Phil said that 66 people were killed in 1979 during the "underground war". That is hardly a number that would be difficult to conceal, in regards to your saying that there would be more evidence of this underground war I would say that with numbers like that, perhaps the scale of the "war" is rather small, hence rather concealable.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Im not really up to date with this story at all wich is probably good because it helps for me to point out a few things i picked up on straight away while watching the youtube link.

This guy sure does know a hell of a lot of the small details for someone who is only a geoligist. I know when hearing stories from other people who specialize in certain fields and are called out, like the scientists going to the roswell crash they were told to keep there mouths shut and not ask questions. And yet someone seems to have filled this guy in very nicely...that to me set off the first alarm.

Then the other thing I notice was that he actually quoted billy meire in his lecture! come on now... anybody that is gonna bring this dude up as any sought of evidence what so ever has to be blowing it out of there you know what.

The whole murder thing does seem suss but has anybody stopped to think maybe Phil was suffering from paranoid schitzophrenia wich caused him to make up such elaborate stories. His wife did mention he was taking a lot of medication for other illnessess.... Just something to think about I guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rcwj75
Yeah he is the wingnut who says there has been an underground war going on for years at Los Alamos. Yet people who have been there and driven on the Labratory site where this "war" is going on saw nothing. Heard nothing. Smelled nothing!

He is also the guy who says as he was lowered into the drilled hole where the aliens were, and he carried a Walther PPK pistol with a 9 round mag...even though they only came in 7 round magazines. He also had to load the magazine AFTER he got down there, which he says was tough in his bio suit. Hmmmm...here is a guy who says he served along side special forces, secret service and other black ops military soldiers and noone told him: "hey slick, you might wanna lock and load that weapon before we enter down a hole where there might be hostiles from another planet"...

And finally..he says his fingers got melted off by some beam...he shows his hand...low and behold...missing fingers...but then he says his chest got blown open and his left foot melted...yet to this day..NOT ONE SCAR or PIC of these injuries. Oh well...

[edit on 2/25/2008 by rcwj75]

a very rare, PPK/S in 7.65 will hold 8 in the mag and one in the pipe. An early .22 will hold 9 in the mag.
edit on 5-2-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Yeah he is the wingnut who says there has been an underground war going on for years at Los Alamos. Yet people who have been there and driven on the Labratory site where this "war" is going on saw nothing. Heard nothing. Smelled nothing!

He is also the guy who says as he was lowered into the drilled hole where the aliens were, and he carried a Walther PPK pistol with a 9 round mag...even though they only came in 7 round magazines. He also had to load the magazine AFTER he got down there, which he says was tough in his bio suit. Hmmmm...here is a guy who says he served along side special forces, secret service and other black ops military soldiers and noone told him: "hey slick, you might wanna lock and load that weapon before we enter down a hole where there might be hostiles from another planet"...

And finally..he says his fingers got melted off by some beam...he shows his hand...low and behold...missing fingers...but then he says his chest got blown open and his left foot melted...yet to this day..NOT ONE SCAR or PIC of these injuries. Oh well...

a very rare, PPK/S in 7.65 will hold 8 in the mag and one in the pipe. An early .22 will hold 8 in the mag.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

a very rare, PPK/S in 7.65 will hold 8 in the mag and one in the pipe. An early .22 will hold 8 in the mag.

You resurrected a 13 year old thread for that one line? Nothing more to add? lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join