It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa images show Absolute proof of Life on Mars. Huge cities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
www.nasa.gov...
The link above is too the Mars orbiter "Layers Exposed at the Polar Canyon".
I put it in Paint shop Pro and just zoomed in x2 without moving the photo first(in microsoft picture zoom in x5-x7)
Oh my there is a wonderfull and very high res of a City with a Star in silver and many city formations. I cannot crop the photo but a simple check will reveal a ancient or current city and hardly the Rock as some see.
I cant believe I discovered this. Please before Debunking look at this Nasa link in full high res first.
Undeniable shapes and organisations.
Look in the middleish. Unbelivable and Im shakking.

www.nasa.gov...

[edit on 23-2-2008 by VType]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I am afraid I do not see what you are talking about. How come you can not crop the image? If you are using a windows operating system, it should have come with MSPaint. Not as fancy as Photoshop, but useful none the less.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Sorry dude, all I see is a dope martian terrain.
Cheers !

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VType

Are you talking about the blue curtain under the cliffs? or the rock that looks like a vole?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I hate to be the first to say this, but I can't see anything as yet.
I will wait for someone else to find it and crop the photo.

All the best with this one.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Do not forget that this is a "False Color" image, so any colorization is not what it really looks like to the naked eye.

I have been pouring over the picture in Photoshop and I still can not find anything that resembles a city.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I looked at NASA's high resolution shot and panned over screen by screen. Can you be more specific as to where you're seeing these formations?

My guess is on the right hand side, and "middle-ish" as you've said.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, I hope people at least feel ridiculous when they claim to have some "absolute proof" of something when it actually turns out to be the opposite. There is no city in that image.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It takes a lot of time to download an image like that but I gave it a shot anyway. I do not see what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Okay here is a crop of the Area. Its degraded some compared to the Nasa original Zoom. You can see many many Structures and what appears to be a star in the upper near left as well as many other shapes.
It seems hardly natural made and all looks quite organised. The pic expands btw.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by VType]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VType

I dont see anything that looks either artificial or organized.

So no proof at all I'm afraid. Especially not absolute proof. Even the "pyramids" on Cydonia is more impressive than this and they're about as unconclusive as it gets being just piles of dirt/rock in either case.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VType

I am afraid I still see neither the city, nor the star. It just looks to be some rocky formations. Of course, I am no expert on rocks, especially ones found on mars.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I still don't see it. The spot your pointing out doesn't look all the different from any other spot in the pic.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
c'mon you are seeing wwwwaaayyy too much in this photo. this is just a terrian photo and nothing else

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Uh, where are the huge cities?????
I see rocks and other rock type stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

You have the BEST avatar image I have ever seen

Oh, and I can't seen any cities in those pictures either. Very fine detail, maybe it's a false colour (English spelling!) effect.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

Thanks a ton! Took me a minute to get it scaled so it would fit on here.

As for the images, I do see how you could see cities out of them. However, the lack of roads leading to and from the "city" would lead me to believe that it is not one. Of course they could be like the Jetsons and use flying type cars. Unless you do spot the roads I can not see, if that is the case perhaps some circling or highlighting of them would benefit?

[edit] I did not make the gif, I do not remember where I got it from (didn't want people to think I made this one)

[edit on 2/23/2008 by adigregorio]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
All I see is rock a and terrain and I have looked at many aerial photos of rock and terrain. Looks mostly like sedimentary rock.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It really does amaze me how people can see things in these pictures. And the absolute truth claim, I do hope that you are joking.

I can see more proof of alien life by looking in my dirty sock drawer.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think most people (or even all people) that know me know what I am going go say:

I don't see anything that looks artificial, just rocks and sand.

And I don't see anything looking like a star either.

Also, if you go to the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) page for that image (PSP_001334_2645), you can see in the colour product label file (here) that the resolution for this image is 0.25 metres per pixel, so, the image you posted shows an area of just 275 x 215 metres.

There is no space for huge cities, unless they are lilliputian.

The image you posted is available also in another false colour version, made with a process explained bellow.

The BG (blue-green) bandpass primarily accepts green light. The synthetic blue image digital numbers (DNs) consist of the BG image DN multiplied by 2 minus 30% of the RED image DN for each pixel. This is not unique data, but provides a more appealing way to display the color variations present in just two bandpasses, RED and BG.

Source

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join