It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overt "G" symbology on Glenn Beck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

What do you see here. The logo of The Glenn Beck program. Some of you may be familiar with the statement that the radiation symbol was actually a symbol meaning world domination, ownership. (Illuminating radiance).

A blue and gold G in the middle of a supposed worldly dominion symbol.

Right in our eyes does the sour light shine.

Shh!

[edit on 23-2-2008 by depth om]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just to tack on another interesting item,

Here is the new radiation sign.

Skull and bones, running humans, and pervasive illuminating radiance.

Link to site

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't be worried too much about Glenn Beck dominating anything more than his own colony of Sea Monkeys.

I think GB's logo is attempting to play on his old school radio persona (I'm guessing that's what he's going for), I could be wrong but doesn't he have a pile of old microphones at his desk each night?

To me it's reminiscent of the old RKO logo:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Although I feel a much better logo for him would be:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

Hi Comma8comma1,

Terrific post

I couldn't agree more. You hit the nail on the head. The logo you think should be used for the Glenn Beck program is hysterical!

Keep it up, you are making my day.

Becker

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

I agree, Glenn himself is not what I am surprised about. Noticing the images they splash on their digital canvas that reaches millions daily, consciously or sub-consciously is what sparked my curiosity.

For the classic mystery school/New Order conspiracy theorist, this is interesting. Seeing as it is present ion only one show though, any major alarm is possibly unfounded speculation. Still.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

My guess is that he was assigned a team of artists when production started on his program, (I assume he's an executive producer) and there we're several ideas pitched to him.

This one 'musta had just enough of that eerie, Ward and June Cleaver,
post nuclear, bomb shelter vibe to it.

Glenn Beck is creepy enough now, imagine if he had bloodthirsty followers?!?!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Glenn is all into conspiracies and theories, his own and others. I doubt anyone need worry about him dominating the world.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of how paranoid people can be in searching symbols out about "NWO" and such.

A "G" there in the symbol?!?!?

Would would have thought that a guy with the first name

>>>>G

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I was correlating this..

With this,

Thought it was interesting.

edit: The NWO is real though. The push for globalism is stronger than ever now and there have been countless calls for a new order and this and that. How infernal that ideology is, is up to the individual.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
and what's wrong with the free masons?

BTW Bush is not a Free Mason.

Bill Clinton is though.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Glen Fake is a highly paid gatekeeper for the partially awake right. He dispenses just enough truth to keep his flock interested, while rather deftly inserting the poison pill at just the right moments. I haven’t caught the TV show, but his radio show gets very psychobabble creepy quite often. His sense of humor is often bizarre to say the least, and I seldom stay tuned in long enough to figure out what he’s trying to do.

The fusion of brainwashing and propaganda.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm bumping this thread again.

They changed the logo to a less explicit red one. The pyramid over his shoulder though, says it all in my opinion. Paranoia is a byproduct of awareness as is insanity. I walk the line, but I don't only see what I want to. It's everywhere, I don't have to look far for the not-so-subtle clues.

"LOOK INTO MY EYES"

I'm only bumping because after reading the responses again, it seemed almost funny how people write everything off. Even the small pieces are vital to a puzzle.

new topics

top topics

join