It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It seems to me that the general out look towards the so-called New World Order, the whole world becoming united as one, is negative. Many of you say that you will fight and use your 'closet full of guns" to prevent this from taking place.

Lets say that it did happen. Would it really be a bad thing? The whole world, the whole human species, the greatest and most divine known life form in this little part of the universe, working together, as one. Wouldn't this eliminate more problems then it would cause?

If done correctly, no more "my invisible man is better then your invisible man", wars over imaginary borders, no killing and hurting other humans because of where theyre from and where they're going, if we're all from the same place, working togetherto go to the same place. I say instead of having hundreds of sperate countries, raising militaries to kill other militaries, building billion dollar death rays, put the money and resources to feed everyone, clothe everyone, unite everyone, and we can explore the universe, inside and out, as one.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
yeah, that would all be nice but the NWO is more for personal domination... i would much rather keep my civil rights.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
NWO is gonna strip u of almost all ur rights and its part of the greys plan and ther the enemeys

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by T-B0]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyricon

If done correctly, no more "my invisible man is better then your invisible man", wars over imaginary borders, no killing and hurting other humans because of where theyre from and where they're going, if we're all from the same place, working togetherto go to the same place. I say instead of having hundreds of sperate countries, raising militaries to kill other militaries, building billion dollar death rays, put the money and resources to feed everyone, clothe everyone, unite everyone, and we can explore the universe, inside and out, as one.

Your theory has merit, but has one dangerous flaw - we would need decent people to run it. And given that I wouldn't trust the current group of politicians to wipe their own arses without demanding money, I doubt this will happen. The Bible mentions the prophecy of Jesus' return and a world order run by him. Now that I could accept even though I am pagan.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
certain aspects of the NWO are good. u paint the picture of the good parts.
the problem is that the nwo involves a lot more, as was said, a stripping of personal rights. to what degree this will happen and whether it will balance the good is a question of debate.
im for the banding of humanity, jsut as long as we can keep our separate ways. each nation should be allowed to self govern, but should report to a globally ruling body. if everyone cud actually work together, itd be great. we jsut need to make sure we preserve our humanity.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
rights? my imaginary rights? i can vote for a man to go live in a big white house and tell me what to do? the majority of the people on this planet don't have half the rights we have in the "free world". Your rights are being taken from you as you speak, nevermind in the slow impending doom of an oncoming NWO

why would we need leaders, corrupt or moral? and if jesus came back, i'd sure as hell # my pants before i'd follow him anywhere

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by Satyricon]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyricon
rights? my imaginary rights? i can vote for a man to go live in a big white house and tell me what to do? the majority of the people on this planet don't have half the rights we have in the "free world". Your rights are being taken from you as you speak, nevermind in the slow impending doom of an oncoming NWO

is it just me or did u compeltely reverse the opinion u started the thread with?
and i have yet to notice a single freedom taken away from me, or anyone i no. in fact, the only freedoms ino that were taken away were the freedoms of people who want the entire US dead

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i say let the U.S. die, or at least dramaticzlly change. Maybe its just the shrub in the big white house, but this country is capable of a lot of great things, but then again a lot of horrible things

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I agree completely with you Satyricon. Done correctly, the NWO is the idea human government. Of course that makes me a heretic on this website, but whatever.

I want a one world government, where people think of themselves as human beings first and, as you said, don't fight over imaginary lines on a map (borders). It's the next step in human civilization, but most people are afraid of it. Especially gun nuts, religious fanatics, and politicians.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Lets say that it did happen. Would it really be a bad thing?

Sure If I ran the world

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
For the sake of discussion, what if the United Nations Organization and the United States of America announced to the world that a new global government was being installed on the year 2012.

The United Nations decides to have its own military forces, a global one, with the United States forces as the major source of it's military powers.

It is annonced that the new U.N. will call themselves the Official N.W.O, or the New World Organization. They plan next to attack North Korea because the NWO considers North Korea a threat. They do it without a vote from the global citizens because new laws dictate the NWO actions without your voice. China decides to launch its forces to North Korea, then North Korea launches its "weapons of mass destruction" against the old United States of America, but there is no more countries under the NWO, so really, there is no U.S.A. People who once lived in the USA get nuked on the west coast, and millions of lives are lost, all because the NWO had to be put into power.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well Immortal, what you described wouldn't really be a one world government. Wouldn't it just be the United States running the world using the NWO as a puppet?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
NWO sounds good huh? Well just what type of government do you think will be in place? OK so it is democracy or republic. Now look at the US. The States have their right to govern themselves but if it is not what the FED wants then the FED withholds funds to get its way. So much for governing yourself. But on the other hand what if the NWO decides it wants to be communist in nature, which isn't bad in it's true nature but we all know how it actually works. Or it could be a monarchy with GW at the top, yeah that sounds real encouraging huh? Read a lot before you jump on the NWO bandwagon. In the meantime keep your eyes and ears open and keep a full magazine, locked and loaded.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It is a possibility of what can happen if to much power is given to a set group of people or say even a person. Didn't want to go there but have you ever heard of the anti-Christ? In biblical prophecy i.e.: Revelations, it speaks of a person coming into power who will seem to have all the answers for the world. Many will worship him as though he was God. There will be a peace a false peace for 3 & 1/2 years. The other 3 & 1/2 years the world will be in utter chaos. But this of course could be one's interpretation of Revelations. It is one of the more confusing books in the bible. But it does line up with current events.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Well Immortal, what you described wouldn't really be a one world government. Wouldn't it just be the United States running the world using the NWO as a puppet?
No, I meant the UN calling itself the NWO, with the UN using the military powers of the now former USA as its major source of military power. There will be no more countries, no more America, no more United Kingdom, no more whatever. Just an NWO. And all oppostion to it must be bombed, the WW3 breaks out with "weapons of mass destruction" being launched from countries who don't want to be in the NWO. As a result, hundreds of millions of lives are lost. All innocent people who don't have a voice.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
There will be a peace a false peace for 3 & 1/2 years. The other 3 & 1/2 years the world will be in utter chaos.

What is false peace?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It really isn't true peace. The NWO will appear to solve the worlds problems but it in reality it will be boiling pot of water ready to exploid. Nations will fight against the NWO also groups of people. This will set up events that will act out as a World War.

The NWO will be a one world government, a one world money system, & yes a one world religion. This will not set well with some people as well as some nations.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Has anyone heard whether or not they will have only one language? They might as well everything else is going to be the same.

People may pretend to go along with it at first man but a lot of National pride is going to have to be swallowed for everyone to swap out flags for the NWO flag. Maybe they won't be there to have the choice.
.Maybe people are being trained to fill those shoes as we type. They may just blow them all off the map, clean up the mess and set up office.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think a huge tragic world events will be fashioned. The world we be going crazy. When a solution for peace is offered, most will take it

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

I want a one world government, where people think of themselves as human beings first and, as you said, don't fight over imaginary lines on a map (borders). It's the next step in human civilization, but most people are afraid of it. Especially gun nuts, religious fanatics, and politicians.

Yeah man, definately the next step in human civilization. How long can we fight and squabble over such petty differences? Weren't they doing that Before Common Era? As a race, we must learn to kill the ego,

"and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all and everything conceivable, so crucify the ego before its far too late and we pine away"-mjk

collective unconscious

top topics

<<   2 >>

join