It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could UFO's, Cattle Mutilations and the Mad Cow diseases be related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I never thought of it before. But with all the years of reported cattle mutilations and associated UFO reports and studies etcc. Its seems that Mad Cow disease became increasingly more prevalent following those reports. Could their be a ET-Mutilation-Mad Cow interaction going on?
They really seem to have commonalities to me for some reason.
Wild thought. Any insight?

[edit on 19-2-2008 by VType]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Who says it has to be ET doing the cattle mutiliations, it could have been either a dark govt or private venture to develop "mad cow" into a weaponized disease and "ET mutilating cattle" was just the cover for harvesting whatever they needed.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Who says it has to be ET doing the cattle mutiliations, it could have been either a dark govt or private venture to develop "mad cow" into a weaponized disease and "ET mutilating cattle" was just the cover for harvesting whatever they needed.

Indeed. And even more plausable come too think of it.
The creepyness of all the mutilations and their associated finds combined for all those years and then surmising that led to the recent MC diseases is absolutely Horrifing.
But I dont rule out ET or UFO's in this either.
And last I checked you could buy cows for mutilation why the extravagence of the Mutilations and their cicumstances??

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

This is more speculation than anything. Don't we already have a forum for speculation? Seems like this should be moved to skunkworks. Then again, it's only my opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by worldwatcher

This is more speculation than anything. Don't we already have a forum for speculation? Seems like this should be moved to skunkworks. Then again, it's only my opinion.

Agreed it is speculation. But it does involve the the UFO/ET factor as well and is completely on topic for this forum.
Many of the same occurances that Human UFO witness have reported seem similar to the Cattle Mutilations.
If this does belong in Skunkworks. I apologize.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
First of all, Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) attacks the central nervous system and is barely even detectable until its too late... unless you mean something or someone is checking them out just incase...? Shouldn't that be standard practise anyway...?

Also, I've see quite a few people mention that this forum should not be used for speculation. At the cost of repeating myself, we often can't do much other than speculate where the subject of UFOs are concerned.

[edit on 2/19/2008 by uv777bk]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by uv777bk

yes, it is all speculation. Nobody has any proof (that we know of)

My thread about life on mars www.abovetopsecret.com...

was moved because it is speculation

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
In order to take a theory such as this any further I would cross reference BSE cases with UFO sightings in that vicinity before the incubation period of the disease.

BSE is a prion disease ( Transmissible spongiform encephalopathies ). If you were to do research on such a subject you would also need to include the other various forms of prion diseases.

Scrapie
Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
Kuru
Chronic Wasting Disease
Bovine spongiform encephalopathy
Feline spongiform encephalopathy
etc

List

Getting any real link would be incredibly difficult as the disease takes years to become noticeable and the fact that animals may be moved between several farms along the course of their lifetime.

Interesting though... I happen to have a thing for prion diseases

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ah, its good to be a vegan

who knows how long youve all been eating cloned meat and milk already?

hmmmm theres something to chew on

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you wish to investigate this, I would focus on the Alberta Canada region. It should be easy to locate any info.

BSE Timeline:
www.cbc.ca...

BSE Story:
www.cbc.ca...

Canadian Food Inspection Agency:
www.inspection.gc.ca...

Alberta UFO:
www.aufosg.com...

In Canada:
www.ufoevidence.org...

Best Bet:
www.hbccufo.org...