It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clifford stone interview on youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just watched the Clifford Stone interview on youtube.
It's fascinating. He talks about there being 57 species of known aliens visiting Earth and also talks about the alien probe asteroid vg 1991.

So what are peoples thoughts about this guy? Has anyone researched anything about the asteroid?

The interview comes in 6 parts and the first is here:

Interview

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I watched an interview with him some time ago on project camelot , my opinion about him is that he belives that what he says is true (not saying it is true , just that from the facial expression and the way he talks , he seems to be telling what he thinks is a true story)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I like the guy too. There seem to be quite a few debunkers of his out there as of late but thing is, many govt. individuals involved in black ops have plausible deniability thru the lack of paper trails of their specific ops. Ret. agent Daniel M. Salter testified that many of the Ops he was involved in were thru verbal communication and no paper trail so that nothing could be traced. This is intriguing because the intel has to be stored somewhere in some capacity. But where? Databanks? Is this the reason why Lazar and other individuals are so easily outed by skeptics?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I started a thread similar to this a while back.

Here is the link to it, maybe a good idea to have a quick scan over and see some of the opinions there.

Personally, i do not believe his story, but Clifford Stone himself told on this board, not to take his story at 'face value'; he seems like a genuine enough bloke, but again the truth is impossible to dig out it seems.

new topics

top topics

join