It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should gay grays be allowed to adopt abductees?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 04:13 PM
link   
the questions should be something like 'Are we getting out of hand w/ this gay/gray/adoption/abductions stuff?'

[Edited on 17-12-2002 by Bob88]

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Should gay grays be allowed to marry abductees and be allowed to adopt reptiles who are not gay?

Or more importantly, should tri-sexual Centaurians be allowed to marry two gay abductees who have been adpoted by a single mother who is a Republican and voted for Bill Clinton?

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Are gay gray's born that way,or is it a choice.I don't think they should be able to adopt.Since gay Grays tend to do a lot of space drugs,and heavy drinking,as they are trying to forget the shame of being a gay gray.

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think its time that gay greys came out of the storage containers and reveal themselves!

Too long gay greys have been ostrasized in our society, you might not know it but your best friend may be a Gay Grey, help him to come out today!!

This has been a public service announcement from the "Hug a Grey Today" organization.

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Will open gay greys be part of the invading grey military when that day comes?

Are the cattle mutilations evidence of the violent beastiality in store for humans?

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, yes and no.
And can Blue men sing the Whites?

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 07:30 PM
link   
And do closet Greys pretend to be Blacks or Whites? We have a right to know.

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"Toujours gai"
- Mehetabel

... or, maybe that should be "Toujours grey"

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Should gay grays be allowed to marry abductees and be allowed to adopt reptiles who are not gay?

Or more importantly, should tri-sexual Centaurians be allowed to marry two gay abductees who have been adpoted by a single mother who is a Republican and voted for Bill Clinton?

That is just mind boggling

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
"Toujours gai"
- Mehetabel

... or, maybe that should be "Toujours grey"

" Toujours gai " mean " allways happy "

On the other hand, what's going on on ATS ? I can see many " Should [ something ] be allowed to [ something ] " topics ?

AND WHERE IS MY OWN TOPIC, " SHOULD GAY BE ALLOWED TO COMMIT SUICIDE " ????

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 09:03 AM
link   
These are Pink Greys.Right?

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 02:13 PM
link   
......and are the anal probes to advance science or are they for lustful pleasure?

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If a gay grey adopts, how many times should the adoption agency be allowed to visit the kid? I mean, the greys in outer space, hard for the agency to visit.

Also, should greys be allowed to put tracking chips in the kid? Make it easy to find them, but would this be considered violating human rights?

Also, if you have a bisexual trisexual, are they monosexual ot quintsexual? Also, can a bisexual grey pick up adopted gays who were abducted by trisexual reptoids?

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 10:14 PM
link   
(g) Yes, I know, UP.

"Tojours gai" is from a series of poems about a writer who's reincarnated as a cockroach (his name is "archy") and his friends, including Mehitabel the cat.

Mehitabel is always saying, "tojours gai."

They appear in a series of poems by Don Marquis, a famous American poet of the early 20th century.

Here's a good page about Don Marquis, his characters, and a link to some of the poems (they're very short)
www.donmarquis.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It's 2:18 am. I'm tired, bored and I can't sleep. So I start looking through old posts, naturally. After reading through quite a few of them, I've come to one conclusion; the quality of posts at ATS/BTS/PTS have improved considerably since the early days of this site. If anything, even the most ludicrous of the current crop of posts far excede the more mundane posts of those early days.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

Oh man! funniest thread yet! Let's get serious now.

Is this "alien" Gay? Is it male or female? or do aliens have specific genders like earth humans?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Since gay Grays tend to do a lot of space drugs,and heavy drinking

haha well you are going for a road trip around the universe...who wouldent take a lot of space drugs and exessivly drink? :w: just like when u goto a party and when u wake up theres heaps of people you dont know...same story with the greys only they wake up on earth...quite possible Sydney Australia (gay capitol)

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Lesbian reptilians.........

Not that I have a problem with gay grays...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
my fathers a gay grey

not that there's anything wrong with it.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hey now !!...no picking on the Greys !! I have a vested interest in them !!

FYI...Greys are NOT gay.....its possible that during an abduction that the mind of the "abductee" WISHES the Greys were gay from the gentle probing they are experiencing and enjoying !!....but its nothing more than the "longing" for the gay lifestyle in the abductee !!

As for adopting a Grey...I am all for it !!

See thread here

And as for being abducted...I too am all for it !!

See thread here

And I am also for forming freindships with Greys too...

See thread here

So lay off the Greys ! They are not gay......you just wish they were !!

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Alpha Grey]

join